Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! (2847 Views)

See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Jflex07(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
You are disgrace to your late parents and also to. manhood.

1 Like

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by atilla(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Your welcome Mr Eleketu
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Phenomenal16(f): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ekeletu:
Hello all!
It's been a while I visited this platform. Remember I once made a post here about a lady I've been toasting for over 3 years and she finally accepted to date me but with a condition that I pay her 10k weekly for upkeep? Well, we finally dated. Here is a link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5615548/after-4years-tryin-she-finally

She lost her dad and I've been very busy trying to raise money for the burial.
It was a success.
...u mean u were paying her to date u
Like seriously...... Sharp gal
Is gud for a guy to give his babe money but not in this format.....
U were even running around for burial money
Oh! I forgot love is blind
Let me mind my biz

2 Likes

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by finalboss(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Una just they insult the guy, If him get the bar to sponsor the burial and the gurl issues no dy.
Nah him money nah. Abi
If you are not working for him just SFTU and mind your fucking business.
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by boomssey(f): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Erediauwa:
While you're busy trying to raise money for the burial, please do also try to raise SENSE for yourself because you're intellectually barren at the moment.

Paying a girl 10k weekly because she agreed to date you and to fulfil your fornicating fantasies?

E nor go better for person wen do you.
lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Okeytus(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2020
this kind of ladies self, see the way she responds as if she's doing you a favour by responding and trying not to appear materialistc/demanding. If this lady is with you for material gain, she will definitely leave you when she sees someone better than you financially.
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Okeytus(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2020
if you like that lady and you are financially buoyant, ensure you knack am Belle so that your investment won't be a waste.
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by X0012(m): 1:40am On Apr 14, 2020
You no see future or get plan for this girl and you still never see her pant as you claim ever since.
You still decide to keep wasting money, time and emotions on top nothing?
I be wan ask how old you be self because I no understand your matter o

Ekeletu:
Sincerely speaking I don't love that girl. The time I loved her has passed. And deep down I believe she doesn't love me sincerely. I am dating her for two reasons. First, she vowed years back that I'll never see her pant. Second. I just want to Bleep her.

2 Likes

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Ekeletu: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...u mean u were paying her to date u
Like seriously...... Sharp gal
Is gud for a guy to give his babe money but not in this format.....
U were even running around for burial money
Oh! I forgot love is blind
Let me mind my biz

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Ekeletu: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Okeytus:
if you like that lady and you are financially buoyant, ensure you knack am Belle so that your investment won't be a waste.
Ok
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Ekeletu: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Okeytus:
this kind of ladies self, see the way she responds as if she's doing you a favour by responding and trying not to appear materialistc/demanding. If this lady is with you for material gain, she will definitely leave you when she sees someone better than you financially.
This is how Nigerian girls respond to chats
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by dominique(f): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Ekeletu:
Sincerely speaking I don't love that girl. The time I loved her has passed. And deep down I believe she doesn't love me sincerely. I am dating her for two reasons. First, she vowed years back that I'll never see her pant. Second. I just want to Bleep her.

So you spent all that money just because you want to see her pants? Dude! She won, you lost

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Ekeletu: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2020
dominique:

So you spent all that money just because you want to see her pants? Dude! She won, you lost
If the should be a winner here, then I am the one. I've bleeped her not once not twice.
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2020
less pride price to pay, the list will no longer include father's cloth and stuff. tongue
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Emekaossai(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Ekeletu:
Hello all!
It's been a while I visited this platform. Remember I once made a post here about a lady I've been toasting for over 3 years and she finally accepted to date me but with a condition that I pay her 10k weekly for upkeep? Well, we finally dated. Here is a link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5615548/after-4years-tryin-she-finally

She lost her dad and I've been very busy trying to raise money for the burial.
It was a success.

You are a disgrace to manhood. Please receive sense

1 Like

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Ekeletu: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Emekaossai:

You are a disgrace to manhood. Please receive sense
Swear u don't help your girl financially.
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by Papadoh(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
We did the burial. Wasn't easy. Her dad owe people he was working for. We had to clear the debts.
Her mom is now calling me her son in-law

Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by fabuloz1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
This is how Nigerian girls respond to chats
That's not Nigerian girls response to me but they repond to you that way. My chat with my woman and other friends of mine are like written books, we chat extensively. Having said that, I don't know who do you this thing, how can you be paying a girl 10k on weekly basis? You are the club and she's the player, she signed a contract with you and earns 10k every week grin O boy! try get sense, you are one of those these girls see all men as mugu! it's good to take care of your girl but your own, you really overstepped the boundary
Re: Just Buried My Girlfriend's Dad! by jasman1: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dead brain niggers, one’s born every minute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? / Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls / A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.