Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls (2834 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Without boring you guys, I'm going straight to the point.

I met a Russian lady in Dubai late 2019, we became close friends, she was so interested in me and enquired to know more about I and my family. After our discussions, we both concluded that we would travelled over to Russia. Of course, as a real nigga, this has been my prayer point.

Please note: this Russian lady always comes to Dubai to buy goods and then cargo it back to her country(Russia)

Fast-forward, I bought lots of things and then decided to return back to Nigeria to give them to my family before relocating to Russia, and of course this Russian lady blew my mind away, she asked about my mom and even spoke with her on the phone via whatsApp video calls. She then bought 4 bags of female clothes, 3 Apple laptops, iPhones and other stuffs handed them over to me to give to my family when I get to Nigeria.

I came back early 2020 around March, did everything fast and was about to japa to Russia immediately, just then there came covid 19, and total lock down all over the world. I couldn't travel nor leave Nigeria because of the pandemic situation. Nigeria and other African countries were placed on restrictions from entering Russia even till now.

The lady constantly gives me update as to whatever the Russian government says concerning the restrictions. my passport and everything else is still ready, should in case they remove the restrictions, so I can japa.

Guys, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, resources and energy. Nigeria girls will gain so much from dating You. But you'll never gain anything from dating them. They have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies. This is why I don't waste my time dating a Nigerian girl.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, justwise, dragnet. let's move it to FP

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Which Nigerian girl will date you with your quarter to tear penis.Nonsense and STD carriers

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Enjoy ur new found love.u've been looking for a woman dat will take care of u.u've gotten one.leave naija girls alone.just say u cant afford them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
donbachi:
Enjoy ur new found love.u've been looking for a woman dat will take care of u.u've gotten one.leave naija girls alone.just say u cant afford them.

Which one is just say you can't afford them?

Did you missed the part where I said the Russian lady and I met in Dubai?

Apart from their pussies, What exactly does Nigerian girls have to offer a man in a relationship?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by betcliq: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dating or marrying a Nigerian Girl na just to manage Dem nothing much. Very selfish gender

7 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Which Nigerian girl will date you with your quarter to tear penis.Nonsense and STD carriers

Exactly what I'm saying, Nigerian girls/ladies are so broke, always in severe pains and quick to insult every guy that comes their way.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Animegirl(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abeggi carry your wahala go Russia and become a slave to a whitelady because of greener pasture. Broke ass with small p angry

We reject you too. Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Who cares? cheesy grin grin
So this was why y've been parading your little self around insulting women? shocked cos of a White lady?

You have a very low self esteem..work on that..

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
betcliq:
Dating or marrying a Nigerian Girl na just to manage Dem nothing much. Very selfish gender

Honestly bro, Na just to use them catch cruise, after which na to dump them and move on straight.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by shamsin6300(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
My regard to Ashevine.
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Animegirl:
Abeggi carry your wahala go Russia and become a slave to a whitelady because of greener pasture. Broke ass with small p angry

As expected, Nigerian girls are always in pains, not ready to improve and work on themselves. They're always quick to call a guy broke, whereas they have absolutely nothing.

Na your boyfriend I just dey pity.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Animegirl:

e pain u, una wey no dey loyal......

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
shamsin6300:
My regard to Ashevine.

Noted bro
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by pitroski(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dating a Nigeria girls is like caging your destiny

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Premiumwriter: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
I'm going to marry a Naija girl. I love that I get to chase them.

Maybe because I'm a predator. I hate a girl on a platter of gold.

I love to play the game, fight the fight and watch their defenses crumble.

I think most y'all just can't put in the effort to play the game well.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Joeblazeochola(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So this was why y've been parading your little self around insulting women? shocked cos of a White lady?

Abeg no vex oh, u be man, woman or gay
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
pitroski:
Dating a Nigeria girls is like caging your destiny

As in ehh bro. Dating a Nigeria girl is a complete waste of time. They have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
Pick one.. grin
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
[[s]quote author=Premiumwriter post=109744589]I'm going to marry a Naija girl. I love that I get to chase them.

I think most y'all just can't put in the effort to play the game well. [/quote][/s]

You sound like a SIMP. angry

so you put so much effort to impress and chase Nigeria girls?. Na your type girls dey manipulate and control wella.

You even said you love to fight the fight. As in, fighting over a Nigerian girl? Oga, you're a simp.

No sane guy should waste his time impressing a Nigerian girl. You can bang them, but don't waste your trying to impress them, let alone trying to fight over them. God forbid!!

This is a new year and you're already simping around. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s]
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:
[s][/s]
wink
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Joeblazeochola:

That guy is an idiot. Didn't you noticed I didn't bother quoting him? Quoting him is a complete waste of time
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by donbachi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Which one is just say you can't afford them?

Did you missed the part where I said the Russian lady and I met in Dubai?

Apart from their pussies, What exactly does Nigerian girls have to offer a man in a relationship?
The year just dey start abeg.
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Connect a russian babe for me bro. . grin

I wanna date one too.

am tired of niqeria Women. . Nothin to offer, always demanding to buy them dix and dat cry

they re borin cry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

That guy is an idiot. Didn't you noticed I didn't bother quoting him? Quoting him is a complete waste of time
But you came behind?
You boys no wan just man up.. cheesy

Keep parading everywhere with your fantasy and hate on your heart..
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
teddybarz:
Connect a russian babe for me bro. . grin

I wanna date one too.

am tired of niqeria Women. . Nothin to offer, always demanding to buy them dix and dat cry

they re borin cry

Nigeria girls will not only drain you financially, but mentally, physically, emotionally, socially etc. They have absolutely nothing meaningful and insightful to offer a man in a relationship at all.

Let them remove their restrictions on Nigeria, I go connect you bro.

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time. Date a white girl and enjoy massive peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
But you came behind? You boys no wan just man up.. cheesy
Keep parading everywhere with your fantasy and hate on your heart..

u better pray for Grace. . NL Is not a home for exchanging words. . . . .

seek for a change. . People are all talking bad against u. .cry

can't u see the red flaq coming? angry
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Nigeria girls will not only drain you financially, but mentally, physically, emotionally, socially etc. They have absolutely nothing meaningful and insightful to offer a man in a relationship at all.

Let them remove their restrictions on Nigeria, I go connect you bro.

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time. Date a white girl and enjoy massive peace of mind.

abi? Buh i dnt hate nigerian gals. . Is my home. .grin. . . Jux that to get good girlfriend is always hard. . . I wish u d best in there.. Russia is a great country. . .wish i had someone dat will fly me frm dix zoo country cry
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by bidexdo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Without boring you guys, I'm going straight to the point.

I met a Russian lady in Dubai late 2019, we became close friends, she was so interested in me and enquired to know more about I and my family. After our discussions, we both concluded that we would travelled over to Russia. Of course, as a real nigga, this has been my prayer point.

Please note: this Russian lady always comes to Dubai to buy goods and then cargo it back to her country(Russia)

Fast-forward, I bought lots of things and then decided to return back to Nigeria to give them to my family before relocating to Russia, and of course this Russian lady blew my mind away, she asked about my mom and even spoke with her on the phone via whatsApp video calls. She then bought 4 bags of female clothes, 3 Apple laptops, iPhones and other stuffs handed them over to me to give to my family when I get to Nigeria.

I came back early 2020 around March, did everything fast and was about to japa to Russia immediately, just then there came covid 19, and total lock down all over the world. I couldn't travel nor leave Nigeria because of the pandemic situation. Nigeria and other African countries were placed on restrictions from entering Russia even till now.

The lady constantly gives me update as to whatever the Russian government says concerning the restrictions. my passport and everything else is still ready, should in case they remove the restrictions, so I can japa.

Guys, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, resources and energy. Nigeria girls will gain so much from dating You. But you'll never gain anything from dating them. They have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies. This is why I don't waste my time dating a Nigerian girl.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, justwise, dragnet. let's move it to FP

Bros I like you
You made the right decision

Abeg help us too find Rusia girl Nigeria girls only useful for bang Notting else

Too boring demand money always as if there life depends on it.
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Tombrown3(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
It boils down to how we have been brought up from the outset.

An average Nigerian guy starts struggling with life from 17years old, since nature won't stop his dicck from erecting, he always falls for the scam he has been told and seen on TVs about how to love a woman. He ends up being used and manipulated and yet still feels it's normal and what he's expected to do. He feels so lucky and loved when the opposite gender reciprocates a little of his affection.

This is how we have been trained, it started a long time from the Nollywood movies to the advert we see.

That's why many foreign women love Nigerian men! Because we have seen the worst of females here at home, dating them make use feel free and loved, the affections they give us in return for just dating them make any Naija guy fall in love! When we try to treat foreign women the same way we treat our women, they get overwhelmed. Nigerian men are always desired by these foreign women.

I'm yet to see or hear a foreigner wishing for a Nigerian girl, I haven't heard.

As I said, it boils down to our upbringing. Thanks to the internet, a lot has been emancipated from this ideology and that's why the hatred for Nigerian girls by their male counterparts keeps increasing.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Premiumwriter: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:
[[s]quote author=Premiumwriter post=109744589]I'm going to marry a Naija girl. I love that I get to chase them.

I think most y'all just can't put in the effort to play the game well. [/s]

You sound like a SIMP. angry

so you put so much effort to impress and chase Nigeria girls?. Na your type girls dey manipulate and control wella.

You even said you love to fight the fight. As in, fighting over a Nigerian girl? Oga, you're a simp.

No sane guy should waste his time impressing a Nigerian girl. You can bang them, but don't waste your trying to impress them, let alone trying to fight over them. God forbid!!

This is a new year and you're already simping around. angry angry
you are not a redpiller bro. Stop deceiving yourself
Tombrown3:
It boils down to how we have been brought up from the outset.

An average Nigerian guy starts struggling with life from 17years old, since nature won't stop his dicck from erecting, he always falls for the scam he has been told and seen on TVs about how to love a woman. He ends up being used and manipulated and yet still feels it's normal and what he's expected to do. He feels so lucky and loved when the opposite gender reciprocates a little of his affection.

This is how we have been trained, it started a long time from the Nollywood movies to the advert we see.

That's why many foreign women love Nigerian men! Because we have seen the worst of females here at home, dating them make use feel free and loved, the affections they give us in return for just dating them make any Naija guy fall in love! When we try to treat foreign women the same way we treat our women, they get overwhelmed. Nigerian men are always desired by these foreign women.

I'm yet to see or hear a foreigner wishing for a Nigerian girl, I haven't heard.

As I said, it boils down to our upbringing. Thanks to the internet, a lot has been emancipated from this ideology and that's why the hatred for Nigerian girls by their male counterparts keeps increasing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience / Watch the moment Joyce Attempting World Record For Longest Massage, Collapses / Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.