Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,518 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online (2835 Views)

Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by Fcold: 1:05pm On Jun 06
Throwback video of Celine Ndudim, one of the two girls who went missing after leaving Port Harcourt to Aba to visit a man they met online in 2021

Remember her??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J16WfMKOUU?si=qDo-2JGGtRW5kkz0
Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06
Fcold:
Throwback video of Celine Ndudim, one of the two girls who went missing after leaving Port Harcourt to Aba to visit a man they met online in 2021

Remember her??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J16WfMKOUU?si=qDo-2JGGtRW5kkz0

Saida boj crew

The rich man don use them.

I wonder why people dey cry.

The same gals will insult the living daylight of people who correct them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06
She chop life small

I really dont understand why people take videos of foods eaten at fancy restaurants and for who? Guess thats a proof they dont eat such quite often cause if they do, theyd have tired out of taking this kinda pic everyday as its already a norm for them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by drnoel: 1:26pm On Jun 06
EmperorCaesar:
She chop life small

I really dont understand why people take videos of foods eaten at fancy restaurants and for who? Guess thats a proof they dont eat such quite often cause if they do, theyd have tired out of taking this kinda pic everyday as its already a norm for the

Nothing wrong in celebrating enjoyment. Only thing wrong with it is people that will watch the video and complain

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06
The way she left our earth is actually worrying, aside that, theres no biggie about death, so make everybody rest

In death, she no longer feels any pain and its bllisful overthere, plus, theres nothing pitiful about that state

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06
drnoel:

Nothing wrong in celebrating enjoyment. Only thing wrong with it is people that will watch the video and complain

Celebration!
It means they dont eat that that often, hence the urge to make videos and show other people that we are eating this today as it isnt something we eat everyday

I understand u now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by kestolove95(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06
Ashawo die punna rest No b lie bros

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by Creamypie(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06
Poor men daughters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by columbus007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06
Their own mind it is eat it, we will still die anyway.
Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by dkidd: 3:37pm On Jun 06
EmperorCaesar:
She chop life small

I really dont understand why people take videos of foods eaten at fancy restaurants and for who? Guess thats a proof they dont eat such quite often cause if they do, theyd have tired out of taking this kinda pic everyday as its already a norm for them

Its the same way people pose in shopping malls just for pics and nothing more. Na poverty bro. Most of these girls / slay dragon queens grew up in abject poverty. So when they see fancy food they snap it, fancy places they snap, just for bragging rights among thier fellow gutter rats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06
It won't stop. Young ladies will never learn ...

Onto the next victim!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by drnoel: 7:18pm On Jun 06
EmperorCaesar:

Celebration!
It means they dont eat that that often, hence the urge to make videos and show other people that we are eating this today as it isnt something we eat everyday

I understand u now

Yep poor man mentality
Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by jeromestarks: 3:53am On Jun 07
She's no a dirty stinking peace of meat. May all girls following material things meet the same fate.
Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by FRANCISTOWN: 4:15am On Jun 07
Lifestyle aba na anya.
Ofulu the bag obewe akwa.

There are actions and there are consequences. Anything wey anybody use him hand find. Make e dey manage am like that.

I've got zero pity for the consequences of others' actions visiting them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by Stephenmouka4(m): 5:18am On Jun 07
Because of you one million naira chai 🤣🤣🤣😭😭

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online by Snowx: 4:48pm On Jun 07
EmperorCaesar:
The way she left our earth is actually worrying, aside that, theres no biggie about death, so make everybody rest

In death, she no longer feels any pain and its bllisful overthere, plus, theres nothing pitiful about that state

Lol.. Psycho

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) / Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. / Nairalanders, What's Your View On A Graduate Marrying A Non-graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.