Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,740 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) (59430 Views)

Throwback Video Of Celine Ndudim, Who Went Missing To Visit A Man She Met Online / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Gistmedia10: 1:38pm On Jun 06
Throwback Video has surfaced showing Celine, one of the two missing women from Port Harcourt, enjoying a fancy meal at an expensive restaurant. This video was shared online by Celine on April 6, just days before she and her friend left for Aba to visit a man named Andrew Ochekwo. They have been missing since then. cry

The video, which shows Celine having a good time, has gained a lot of attention online. Celine and her friend traveled from Port Harcourt to Aba shortly after the video was posted. Their families and friends have not heard from them since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kwn4FFK55A

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Creamypie(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06
B4 3some, b4 death and with organs missing. Daughters of broke men, getting what their parents cant do for em. I once said it that there's human vital organ theft in this country, sponsored by Asians. How come the big fat man attempted 2 escape, in the midst of police? How come he was shot dead and by vigilante, when he can be simply chased by them and caught.a big and fat man for that matter? There's cover up.

371 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06
Now e don finish kpatakpata

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by EreluRoz: 2:00pm On Jun 06
Be contented, all that has been going on should serve as a lesson to all ladies to stop paying visits to men they don't know and just met on internet. That your sweet internet guy maybe your sad end, please be wise and trust nobody.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06
Interesting....an lgbo adage says that since birds have learnt how to fly without perching that hunters have learnt how to shoot without missing...
So since hook up girls think they have learnt how to enjoy the good life that comes with hookup... without paying the full consequences....Ritualists have also learnt how to use them by any means possible!!!
One million naira for ur smelly kpekus for a weekend because you fine pass Omotola and Priyanka Chopra combined together abi?
Fish brains!!!

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06
lipsrsealed
Na wa...

And to think that She and her likes would've been mocking bannies working legitimately before putting food on their tables is one of the lessons that those who are into hook ups should learn ASAP.....

And as for those men who are fond of committing such crimes,your days are numbered....You can't be endangering our sisters even though they are senseless and expect to go Scott free.....Hand go soon touch una one by one.

Rip to the other one....

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by EreluRoz: 2:19pm On Jun 06
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....an lgbo adage says that since birds have learnt how to fly without perching that hunters have learnt how to shoot without missing...
So since hook up girls think they have learnt how to enjoy the good life without paying the full consequences....Ritualists have learnt how to use them whether they like it or not!!!
One million naira for ur smelly kpekus for a weekend because you fine pass Omotola and Priyanka Chopra combined together abi?
Fish brains!!!
Use the same energy to advise men doing rituals and Yahoo so as to live a flamboyant life. Don't scold one party and absolve the evil done by the other. Balance your statement

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06
EreluRoz:
Use the same energy to advise men doing rituals and Yahoo so as to live a flamboyant life. Don't scold one party and absorbe the evil done by the other. Balance your statement
Get lost abeg...it is you girls that still push those guys into Yahoo and Ritualism...those guys spend 70% of their stolen funds to impress you useless things.... I'm not supporting Yahoo in any way or manner! I work legitimately myself...but truth be told
Naija girls are demons that destroy men and themselves too with their insatiable greed for money and material things.
Anyways... it is a man that have time for you people that una fit destroy Sha...
Me l no even get time for myself finish talkmore of Naija girls!!!

272 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by EreluRoz: 2:42pm On Jun 06
Robertgreene1:

Get lost abeg...it is you girls that still push those guys into Yahoo and Ritualism...those guys spend 70% of their stolen funds to impress you useless things.... I'm not supporting Yahoo in any way or manner! I work legitimately myself but truth be told
Naija girls are demons that destroy men and themselves too with greed for material things....
Anyways... it is a man that have time for you people to destroy him Sha...
All nairaland guys can't have decent conversation, it's always fight and curses. I'm too old for this.

You won't lose your morning erection if you argue without insults.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06
Just for whatsapp status views and pics for tinder

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by blueghost(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06
Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity
what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and lose your soul? what can one give in exchange of his soul?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by dkidd: 2:55pm On Jun 06
EreluRoz:
Be contented, all that has been going on should serve as a lesson to all ladies to stop paying visits to men they don't know and just met on internet. That your sweet internet guy maybe your sad end, please be wise and trust nobody.
Its not about paying visits to guys u just met on the internet? Its about having sense and discerning spirit. Have we not read on here countless times of girls missing after they visited even their very own known boyfriends? Know who ur talking to and with. I have met a lot of smart and wonderful people from online places and some of us are still very good friends till date. Its when u as a lady or guy lose ur senses of reasoning because of money and beauty to see the dangers ahead of u will be blurry and difficult then u end up in trouble. Or u haven't heard of beautiful girls being used to lure fools to their end? Or u still haven't heard of job interviews being used by these same ritualists to lure unsuspecting victims to their end? Whatever u do use ur head or satan go help u use am period. No come here dey form wetin I nor know. That ur sweet alhaji/ sugar daddies dashing u money might also be ur doom and I'm sure u most likely have recieved ritual money without ur knowledge grin

Abi u nor know say office guys dey run rituals too lol they keep blaming Yahoo for everything. Office men and women do it, and dirty business men and women do it . Being spiritually dirty, fettish or juju inclined isn't restricted to a certain group of people, boys, girls, men and women legal and illegal professions do that shyt.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by EreluRoz: 3:09pm On Jun 06
dkidd:

Its not about paying visits to guys u just met on the internet? Its about having sense and discerning spirit. Have we not read on here countless times of girls missing after they visited even their very own known boyfriends? Know who ur talking to and with. I have met a lot of smart and wonderful people from online places and some of us are still very good friends till date. Its when u as a lady or guy lose ur senses of reasoning because of money and beauty to see the dangers ahead of u will be blurry and difficult then u end up in trouble. Or u haven't heard of beautiful girls being used to lure fools to their end? Or u still haven't heard of job interviews being used by these same ritualists to lure unsuspecting victims to their end? Whatever u do use ur head or satan go help u use am period. No come here dey form wetin I nor know. That ur sweet alhaji/ sugar daddies dashing u money might also be ur doom and I'm sure u most likely have recieved ritual money without ur knowledge grin

Abi u nor know say office guys dey run rituals too lol they keep blaming Yahoo for everything. Office men and women do it, and dirty business men and women do it . Being spiritually dirty, fettish or juju inclined isn't restricted to a certain group of people, boys, girls, men and women legal and illegal professions do that shyt.
You don logout your alternate? Smh na you be the alhaji wey Dy dash me money na

2 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Nonexisting1: 3:24pm On Jun 06
One less olosho in our society. At least small girls that look up to her will have their senses back and all the girls she has been oppressing online will now have peace. I have zero pity for her and I don't give a fucck whatever happens or happened to them two.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by dkidd: 3:24pm On Jun 06
EreluRoz:
You don logout your alternate? Smh na you be the alhaji wey Dy dash me money na
Lol alternate ke? U know me well enough to assume i play such kids games.
Which one be say? Those men when dey promise u heaven and paradise ko? Holiday and everything? Those free money u dey enjoy every week? Dey play. Better shine ur eyes cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by columbus007(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06
See her forehead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by CJStarz: 3:34pm On Jun 06
Robertgreene1:

Get lost abeg...it is you girls that still push those guys into Yahoo and Ritualism...those guys spend 70% of their stolen funds to impress you useless things.... I'm not supporting Yahoo in any way or manner! I work legitimately myself but truth be told
Naija girls are demons that destroy men and themselves too with greed for material things....
Anyways... it is a man that have time for you people to destroy him Sha...
You're taking this whole thing too personal.
I guess you're still a very young boy

11 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by franchasofficia: 4:06pm On Jun 06
FG agrees to pay 200k as minimum wage, time for me to join Renewed Hope Mandate Group Online Sycophants Association (RHMGOSA) and see if I can get a job with FIRS shocked

Bola on your manhood we shall stand
Bola on your manhood
Bola on your manhood
Bola on your manhood we shall stand cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by finallybusy: 4:10pm On Jun 06
…and?

2 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Threedoorsdown: 4:10pm On Jun 06
This is sad. We can all see the effects of declining morals in the society ( country).

"whatever i do with my body/life is nobody's business"

"atleast na yahoo / runs them de do dey no kill person"

This is the result of such mentality we have built overtime.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Nairalander248: 4:11pm On Jun 06
Hmmm
Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Ejehkob: 4:11pm On Jun 06
Wow
Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by TechCapon(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06
grin
Smelling kitten for one million just for the weekend and the foolish girls believe grin grin
It's their type that talk down on hardworking guys so they deserve no sympathy. And who say she's missing?? Person wey don turn barbecue and manure for pit angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On Jun 06
EreluRoz:
All nairaland guys can't have decent conversation, it's always fight and curses. I'm too old for this.

You won't lose your morning erection if you argue without insults.
Lol 😁
Kuku kee am

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by virginboy1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06
People like the Killer of those girls deserves public execution so as to serve as a deterrent to others undecided

6 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by chikason22(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06
If we advice them to work hard for their own money, they'll get angry. Stop this stupid sponsored lifestyle most times it doesn't end well. Pepper-dem gang gone wrong.

But I have a question. Is it a crime or taboo if Nigerian ladies work their own legitimate living.?
Why hookups and runz all the time
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Be contented with what you have.
Godliness with contentment is a great gain. We brought nothing into this world and it's certain we can carry nothing out.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Nigercity: 4:12pm On Jun 06
A tailor who left her tailoring shop
For a 1 million Naira hook up deal
Too bad

8 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06
The lifestyle cost na who know know

6 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Jun 06
Omo olope dey chop sushi........

Okay now.......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by Kukutente23: 4:13pm On Jun 06
Toh
We usually warn them o
I have one on my timeline who also claims to be a tailor
Always snapping at different restaurants in Abuja and claiming she's "hardworking" and "hustling" hard.
I always warn her to be careful. She insists she's not into anything "sinful" like say I be her pastor.
Na siddon look I dey so

RIP in advance

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim: Missing Port Harcourt Girl Enjoying Expensive Life (Video) by motionarena: 4:14pm On Jun 06
Has the potential serial killer been arrested?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.