Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls (2863 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Animegirl:
Abeggi carry your wahala go Russia and become a slave to a whitelady because of greener pasture. Broke ass with small p angry

We reject you too. Spits angry

I like you only because you watch cowboy bebop,but shut it
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:37am On Jan 28, 2022
teddybarz:

u better pray for Grace. . NL Is not a home for exchanging words. . . . .

seek for a change. . People are all talking bad against u. .cry

can't u see the red flaq coming? angry
Do you want me to start crying since they are talking bad?their words doesn't even add to my life..that don't know me.. grin

I've never told anyone about myself so let them keep talking..
Bunch of weaklings.. grin
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you want me to start crying since they are talking bad?their words doesn't even add to my life..that don't know me.. grin

I've never told anyone about myself so let them keep talking..
Bunch of weaklings.. grin

i suppose knack u my rain boot for head grin

@Bunch of weaklings? grin
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Jeon(f): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2022
teddybarz:
Connect a russian babe for me bro. . grin

I wanna date one too.

am tired of niqeria Women. . Nothin to offer, always demanding to buy them dix and dat cry

they re borin cry

yet a lady visited you from North to South.. the only thing you could do was invoking ur sister into the little issues.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Jeon(f): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2022
I TOO DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A NIGERIAN MEN..
I DON'T EVEN MAKE FRIEND WITH THEM...

too much of shining teeth caused see-finish.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Which Nigerian girl will date you with your quarter to tear penis.Nonsense and STD carriers
the Russian babe is helping us take out the trash.

Olga can have him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Tombrown3:
It boils down to how we have been brought up from the outset.

An average Nigerian guy starts struggling with life from 17years old, since nature won't stop his dicck from erecting, he always falls for the scam he has been told and seen on TVs about how to love a woman. He ends up being used and manipulated and yet still feels it's normal and what he's expected to do. He feels so lucky and loved when the opposite gender reciprocates a little of his affection.

This is how we have been trained, it started a long time from the Nollywood movies to the advert we see.

That's why many foreign women love Nigerian men! Because we have seen the worst of females here at home, dating them make use feel free and loved, the affections they give us in return for just dating them make any Naija guy fall in love! When we try to treat foreign women the same way we treat our women, they get overwhelmed. Nigerian men are always desired by these foreign women.

I'm yet to see or hear a foreigner wishing for a Nigerian girl, I haven't heard

As I said, it boils down to our upbringing. Thanks to the internet, a lot has been emancipated from this ideology and that's why the hatred for Nigerian girls by their male counterparts keeps increasing.

Honestly bro, everything you said is true.

At the bolded, no sane foreigner will make the mistake of wishing for Nigerian girl. What exactly do they have to offer him? What meaningful purpose will they add to his life?

If a guy mistakenly shows Nigerian girls the kind of love these foreign ladies show to we Nigerian guys, they'll so use, manipulate and control that guy, in order to cash out massively from him with excessive bills, whereas adding no value to his life.

Honestly, dating a Nigerian girl is too risky and a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

yet a lady visited you from North to South.. the only thing you could do was invoking ur sister into the little issues.

SMH

i counted it as my flaws bro cry

u shudn't have brinq up d issue here cry

i taut i told u guys it was a mistake. . So why judgin me dis way?

nobody is perfect bro sad
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Jeon(f): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2022
teddybarz:

i counted it as my flaws bro cry

u shudn't have brinq up d issue here cry

i taut i told u guys it was a mistake. . So why judgin me dis way?

nobody is perfect bro
sad

I no say Mr perfect self get flaws oooh..

NO BODY IS PERFECT AND YOU ARE STILL CASTING STONE..

I THOUGHT YOU NIGERIAN MEN ARE ROBOT'S THAT FOLLOWS THE MANUAL CORRECTLY WITH NO SYSTEM ERRORS. so why tagging flaws to urself?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

I no say Mr perfect self get flaws oooh..

NO BODY IS PERFECT AND YOU ARE STILL CASTING STONE..

I THOUGHT YOU NIGERIAN MEN ARE ROBOT'S THAT FOLLOWS THE MANUAL CORRECTLY WITH NO SYSTEM ERRORS.

i dnt knw wat u re sayin. What i knw is nobody is perfect. . Even u too make mistake frm one way or d other cry

pls stop sayin those died ish to my hear. . I dnt go back to wat i vomit. I move forward and see my bad past as a flaws. sad

dnt jugde me dat way
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by qtguru(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
I will most likely marry a Nigerian girl but you are right, I think most Niggerian ladies gain alot in relationship, because everything is placed on the man, but then again, it also back-fires because as the man you are in control and choose to do anything assuming there is that financial backing, not to say there are not relationships where it benefits both parties, I think the broke and dependent ladies outweight the ones that have benefits to give.

Because this is not sexist ( wink), but the more ladies you have in your life be it relatives, gf or friend. You will find out money leaves your pocket.

Most women tend not to pay back loans and hang on the pity card, then again also applies to guys. To each their own.

There are foreigners too who also have this mindset of the man taking care of things too.
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Jeon(f): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=teddybarz post=109756709]i dnt knw wat u re sayin. What i knw is nobody is perfect.[/qoute]

EVERY BODY IS PERFECT LIKE NIGERIAN MEN... THEY ARE MOSTLY SAINTS.

Even u too make mistake frm one way or d other cry

sorry bro I don't make mistakes... THE ONLY ONE I MADE WAS COMING INTO EARTH AS BLACK PERSON.

pls stop sayin those died ish to my hear. . I dnt go back to wat i vomit. I move forward and see my bad past as a flaws. sad

dnt jugde me dat way

+ THOSE THINGS HELPS YOU TO BUILD YOUR EGO AND PRIDE.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon

THOSE THINGS HELPS YOU TO BUILD YOUR EGO AND PRIDE ??

You re mistaken me to sumtin am nt. . Well u re free to say wat is on ur mind cry

pls why are u judgin me like this?

have i done any wrong before?
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Jeon(f): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
teddybarz:

You re mistaken me to sumtin am nt. . Well u re free to say wat is on ur mind cry

pls why are u judgin me like this?

have i done any wrong before?
[/s]

WOULD YOU CALL UR AUNTY TO SETTLE THE ISSUES BETWEEN YOU AND UR RUSSIA BABE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Justice4Toto: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Without boring you guys, I'm going straight to the point.

I met a Russian lady in Dubai late 2019, we became close friends, she was so interested in me and enquired to know more about I and my family. After our discussions, we both concluded that we would travelled over to Russia. Of course, as a real nigga, this has been my prayer point.

Please note: this Russian lady always comes to Dubai to buy goods and then cargo it back to her country(Russia)

Fast-forward, I bought lots of things and then decided to return back to Nigeria to give them to my family before relocating to Russia, and of course this Russian lady blew my mind away, she asked about my mom and even spoke with her on the phone via whatsApp video calls. She then bought 4 bags of female clothes, 3 Apple laptops, iPhones and other stuffs handed them over to me to give to my family when I get to Nigeria.

I came back early 2020 around March, did everything fast and was about to japa to Russia immediately, just then there came covid 19, and total lock down all over the world. I couldn't travel nor leave Nigeria because of the pandemic situation. Nigeria and other African countries were placed on restrictions from entering Russia even till now.

The lady constantly gives me update as to whatever the Russian government says concerning the restrictions. my passport and everything else is still ready, should in case they remove the restrictions, so I can japa.

Guys, dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, resources and energy. Nigeria girls will gain so much from dating You. But you'll never gain anything from dating them. They have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies. This is why I don't waste my time dating a Nigerian girl.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, justwise, dragnet. let's move it to FP

Nigeria girl and entitlement mentality. Oh yes everyone will date/marry outsiders if given opportunity.
That is the simple truth .
My area here everywhere landlady landlady no landlord
Dem do use intentional wahala kill am
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

WOULD YOU CALL UR AUNTY TO SETTLE THE ISSUES BETWEEN YOU AND UR RUSSIA BABE cheesy

taut i said it was my flaws cry

u still mad at that?

so what do u want me to do nw? angry
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Jeon(f): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2022
teddybarz:

taut i said it was my flaws cry

u still mad at that?

so what do u want me to do nw? angry
WORK WITH UR WORDS... ESPECIALLY WHAT YOU SPEAK ON NL.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

WORK WITH UR WORDS... ESPECIALLY WHAT YOU SPEAK ON NL.

ok. . I wil do that cry
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Mrforexlord: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Animegirl:
Abeggi carry your wahala go Russia and become a slave to a whitelady because of greener pasture. Broke ass with small p angry

We reject you too. Spits angry
lol e pain you Nigeria girls and bitterness be like 5 and 6
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Micromaker23: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Which Nigerian girl will date you with your quarter to tear penis.Nonsense and STD carriers
why say that , Nigerian girls are messed up .
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Micromaker23: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
donbachi:
Enjoy ur new found love.u've been looking for a woman dat will take care of u.u've gotten one.leave naija girls alone.just say u cant afford them.
mugu Nigerian ladies are waste ask them apart from pussies what can they offer .
Re: Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls by Micromaker23: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you are not a redpiller bro. Stop deceiving yourself
I wish this post would be here in the next 10 to 15 years , my advise to my son is to never date a Nigerian girl for anything what so ever they are horrible, I personally stopped a white guy from dating a Nigerian girl they are terrible .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls / Po*n And Mastu*bation Is Taking My Life Away. / Lady Travels 6hrs To Visit A Guy But Refused To Be Touched,see What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.