Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,473 members, 7,937,397 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (15154 Views)

. / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
botrix:
0027652779 access/diamond was it from you?
No, it wasn't from me.

1 Like

Re: . by Kokoboss: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

No, it wasn't from me.
Re: . by Hardlife: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
ok
Re: . by botrix(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

No, it wasn't from me.
Anyway,God bless who soever has decided to wipe my tears.that person will never go hungry in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: . by soso208: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abdullahi Awal 0153259097 Gtbank
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
More than 80% of people did not read my post and follow simple instructions. It's tough enough sieving through all the requests so if you cannot follow instructions to the tee, you will be passed over to people who will make my job easier.

I'm transferring the last batch for today then that's it till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: . by Lumcy25: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be consider wed at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

God bless you more sir and your house hold, may you never lack good thing. What you doing is great . proves how big hearted you are.
I'm the third (3) person on this thread since 5:54am and I got nothing. It hurts . but I thank you once again for having touched so many peoples life during this lockdown.

1 Like

Re: . by Johnames: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Op next time let another person do it, for transparency sake.
This one dey use person money dey buga
J111333
Don't mind her, she is not transparent, I know is not my money, but if you want to do something, do it well.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

You are the idiot for saying rubbish on top of someone else's money. Does he owe you anything? Abeg fvck off jare
Johnames:
u are an ediot
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Hardlife: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: . by Johnames: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
boss no mind that girl o,she dey form on top another person money, from the beginning, she did not state that she will select randomly, after she don select her people finish, she is claiming that she selected randomly.
Re: . by Kidskywalker: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Kokoboss: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
More than 80% of people did not read my post and follow simple instructions. It's tough enough sieving through all the requests so if you cannot follow instructions to the tee, you will be passed over to people who will make my job easier.

Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Johnames:
boss no mind that girl o,she dey form on top another person money
well u follow the criteria nau for money to enter ur hand.i believe she said there is a criterion u follow for someone to be eligible to be payed.
Re: . by Lumcy25: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Ma'am I followed all through , left no error. Its good wat u doing reaching out to people during this trying time . God bless you. I'm the third 3 person on this thread since 5:54am . first page.
Perhaps I'm just not lucky enough
Re: . by teresafaith: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by xaliujokes(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Nice. That means there's still hope for me as the first page comment. Anticipating.

Get a rest, let's continue tomorrow
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Skmoda:

Dude have you seen it?
thanks for the 50mb. pls help me edit your comment here and remove my account numb and phone number from the comment. thanks
Re: . by oboy81: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Oboy I wasn't rude now. Was I? Don't you think it will take forever to ask in different sections, research and now verify.. for about 200 different people. It is a very difficult thing you are suggesting. Pardon me bro, and don't be offended. Things will get better.
No I don't think It will take a Long time. It may seem Difficult but i don't think it isNot. Ask the and go through their history, by research/verification I mean to go through their History on NL.
No Offense taken bro #onelove
Re: . by Kokoboss: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by crownmeohGod: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Please helpnme this time,i was on the first page and you skipped me..please God will not skip your blessing,i need this to feed my self ,brothers please
obashana788@gmail.com 
Uba 
O. H.

God bless you so much ishilove

Cc: Ishilove
Re: . by Taeewo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Random selection
Okay,thats good..Now i don get...No need complaining again..
Re: . by Johnames: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
well u follow the criteria nau for money to enter ur hand.i believe she said there is a criterion u follow for someone to be eligible to be payed.
boss I followed it, please u can do me a favour check the first page my name dey there (johnnames) Na condition make crayfish bend, I no suppose dey nairaland dey ask for people money
Re: . by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

If you have posted before I modified my initial post, kindly come back, reread and modify your post.

Indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

If you have dependents, you will have to provide some kind of proof.

If you post your account details more than once with different monikers, you will be disqualified.

Note again that those with dependents will be considered first before others.

If after you have received a PM from me I don't get a response from you after one hour, your slot will be given to another person.

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

The window for submission closes by 10.30am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
hello,ma.hope I wasn't late?
akanbiadewole8@gmail.com.
3131892388.first bank.
Adewole Timothy.
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

What network do you use?
someone sent me 50mb. pls help me remove my phone number and account numb from my comment you quoted, thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Imagine, next batch tomorrow. When people are begging you to see their face.
Madam fear God!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Johnames:
boss I followed it, please u can do me a favour check the first page my name dey there (johnnames) Na condition make crayfish bend, I no suppose dey nairaland dey ask for people money
na person wey dey ask for money na im hand dey long pass.biko apologise to her.u cant be calling someone an idiot who wants to give u money and u now expect the person to be positive minded about u nau.

1 Like

Re: . by Hardlife: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Johnames: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

when you made your post earlier on, did you state u are doing it batch by batch. Madam if you can see this, I want to apologize for my earlier outburst, it wasn't intentional, please if you can still consider me please do, I really need this money please.

1 Like

Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Skmoda:

Dude have you seen it?
pls bro help me remove my account numb and phone number from my comment you quoted. thanks for the 50mb

1 Like

Re: . by Kokoboss: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
someone sent me 50mb. pls help me remove my phone number and account numb from my comment you quoted, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

What's Your Plan For 2024? / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.