Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,449 members, 7,968,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (15366 Views)

. / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Isaaczico24: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oluleye Isaac. O
0034364906. Gtb
Re: . by Gbemiie: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless you
Re: . by Quietly(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Look at the guy quietly, known to be begging in all the thread of giveaway, he was even a beneficiary on the last one, yet he was chosen.
what is my offence,am not lucky upon all d giveaway,but am the 3rd person to comment here,u better go and check bfore u think i hav been favoured...anything for me...?my lady...
Re: . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

This is quite commendable.

I'm considering doing a little giveaway.

Is there a way to transfer money to another person's bank account without revealing your identity?

Brother abeg mention me when you are about to start. I need help too!

Re: . by wandetooblack: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Quietly:

demogorgon,the man has made our day,infact nack me 1k again

Ah! Which one be nack you 1k again. Aren't you one of the beneficiaries as well.

You no dey taya?
Some people madt gan oo.
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Wetin?
I have sent my ID card. pls check mail
Re: . by crownmeohGod: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

If you have posted before I modified my initial post, kindly come back, reread and modify your post.

Indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

If you have dependents, you will have to provide some kind of proof.

If you post your account details more than once with different monikers, you will be disqualified.

Note again that those with dependents will be considered first before others.

If after you have received a PM from me I don't get a response from you after one hour, your slot will be given to another person.

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

The window for submission closes by 10.30am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
Ishilove,i commented on the first page and i wasnt considered,not everyone would write out their challenges out here..i"m facing alot too
Re: . by oyatz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for reaching out to the needy.

However, I want to suggest that some monikers with known toxic Tribalism be exempted from this palliative.

There's no need feeding people that will be causing problems online with their toxic Tribalism.

Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

If you have posted before I modified my initial post, kindly come back, reread and modify your post.

Indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

If you have dependents, you will have to provide some kind of proof.

If you post your account details more than once with different monikers, you will be disqualified.

Note again that those with dependents will be considered first before others.

If after you have received a PM from me I don't get a response from you after one hour, your slot will be given to another person.

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

The window for submission closes by 10.30am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

Sir, I just graduated from the university awaiting service.
I am hustling with the intend of using the money, I got from working to get things for camp.
Things in camp are expensive to get,
Adding to the fact that this corona Issue made things become double expensive.
I am looking for what to do but nothing is going forth.
Any amount will be appreciated to buy things in preparation for camp materials like shoes, pouch, white shorts and shorts.

Gtbank
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Skmoda:

Lemme transfer data for you....maybe 50mb will do the magic .....are you using Airtel?
I have gotten, thanks
Re: . by Kokoboss: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
[..
Re: . by Quietly(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:

Ah! Which one be nack you 1k again. Aren't you one of the beneficiaries as well.

You no dey taya?
Some people madt gan oo.
person no go follow u joke again,why so serious
Re: . by zera(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
The selection process is unfair and bias...some people here submitted their details as late as past 1 and they were selected...it ain't just fair

1 Like

Re: . by shampooh: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

God bless you sir 2008292928 zenith bank Musa Haruna pls in serious need
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Privatepart00:
They shouldn’t have bothered making it public , since the picking isn’t done sequentially. People that dropped their details from page 1 to 4 got no mail while those that dropped after are getting. One sided biased scheme like the country we came from. Happy donations to the favored ones that were picked.
Chai..on top person hard earnings! Pls, learn to mind your own business. Just an advice!!

1 Like

Re: . by oboy81: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove and J1113 howdo we know those that really need help now. I ask this Questionson your former thread (and those of other doing so, like Pocohontas and co.). How will you really know those who need help? But all of you keeping dodging the question
Is it really altruistic?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
zera:
The selection process is unfair and bias...some people here submitted their details as late as past 1 and they were selected...it ain't just fair
Pls, do not give up. Help is coming your way!
Re: . by ForValour: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you J111333

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
oyatz:
Thanks for reaching out to the needy.

However, I want to suggest that some monikers with known toxic Tribalism be exempted from this palliative.

There's no need feeding people that will be causing problems online with their toxic Tribalism.

Thanks. Monikers like?
Re: . by wandetooblack: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Quietly:

person no go follow u joke again,why so serious

Who's ur mate? smh

Someone should help me with the other leg.

Re: . by Kokoboss: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack don't worry

1 Like

Re: . by ForValour: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you Ishilove

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
oboy81:
Ishilove and J1113 howdo we know those that really need help now. I ask this Questionson your former thread (and those of other doing so, like Pocohontas and co.). How will you really know those who need help? But all of you keeping dodging the question
Is it really altruistic?
You have any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: . by Leis: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
thanks
Re: . by frankoben(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well I need help o and I've sent my details
Re: . by crownmeohGod: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

You are free to ask me questions about my needs...i commented on the first page..yet i wasnt considered.
Re: . by zera(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

You select base on first come first serve, some submitted late and I am damn sure they were selected.
Re: . by Taeewo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Thanks. Monikers like?
Chai ,u just dey ignore some post,i dropped 7.14am and no mail..Reply those complaining cus u might av genuine reason for not including the name.
Re: . by Kokoboss: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
G
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
pls check your mail. I have not seen any alert

1 Like

Re: . by xaliujokes(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
She doesn't want to answer why those on the front page were not selected. She obviously has her own personal selection criteria. But all I Knw is this was unfair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / I Love My Nigerian Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.