Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients (51451 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by luluman: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
viccipedia:
Lol... these guys bring more confusion than updates... what are we supposed to make of this info? 9000 have been traced, but only 2000 have been tested.

Are the remaining 7000 quarantined somewhere or they’re living their lives and spreading miss Rona?

Nigeria remains a joke. Take it or die!
Were you born by pessimists parent? For you not to ever look at the bright side of things

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Hadsty23(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crazy govt. Shut the airport at the first case they refused.

Abeg let's use this Lockdown get making some tokens. Check my signature... not a quick rich thou
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by victoriaify1992: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please my phone number is here you can as well chat me up maybe if I didn't pick your call on time maybe I will be busy with the kids. You can always chat me up even on Whatsapp for more confirmation and address if you want us to meet in my place for more confirmation. Thank you so much
Positiveme2020:

How do we verify this claim. Its now becoming a trend now.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by victoriaify1992: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am always available for the form of verification, please. I really need a place to put my kids I really need rent and help, please. Meeting face to face in my place is not a problem I'm ready.
Mypeople2:
I humbly sympathize with you but stories these days can not be trusted .So many fabrications these days just to grasp money from people
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by PropertyBuying(f): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
So how much do we need to trace them? Sinzu money will release it. Yahooo government
grin cheesy cool
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by MackDams(m): 4:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Catch up on my free DIY Canva lesson to help improve the visual content and visibility of your start-up brand.

Hurry up now!
Class commences soon

Click the link below to join whatsapp group now!

/2xm3vf7

Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by Dereformer(m): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2020
ogolad:
I want to ask question ooo, if sanitizer and soap can kill the birus, why is it dificult to get us the vaccine?

This is a very intelligent question.

Those the lagos state government claimed they discharged, what medications were they given?

I hope they are not discharging people with malaria.
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by maasoap(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Cholls:
my brother well done! Another news coming from this pathetic administration. Virus blown out of proportion
intended to scare people.

Doing what you knew how to do best, right? Visa to New York is free. If this information tells you be scared, it tells the sensible Nigerians to be careful. Fool!
Re: Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2020
ogolad:
I want to ask question ooo, if sanitizer and soap can kill the birus, why is it dificult to get us the vaccine?

They need to develop vaccine that will kill only the virus and not attack the body cells. Besides that, it will first be deployed for clinical trials. That means it will be tested on few people and these people will be study for months or years to know long term effects on humans. USA is already testing one on volunteers, they said that it might up to 18 months before mass production. China also approved two separate clinical trials yesterday. In summary, vaccine may not be available until two years to this day.

Dereformer:

This is a very intelligent question.

Those the lagos state government claimed they discharged, what medications were they given?

[s]I hope they are not discharging people with malaria. [/s]

There is no specific drug for COVID-19 for now. The treatments they're giving to all patients is referred to as "palliative treatments" which means they're treating only the symptoms just to relief the patients and make them as comfortable as possible until the virus either clears up on its own or eventually overwhelm the patients and kill him.
Covid-19 in Nigeria is real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / 56-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos After Returning From US / My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.