Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,506 members, 7,911,189 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

A New Business Investment Model For The Next 1- 3years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Business Investment Model For The Next 1- 3years (554 Views)

Ayade Rekindling Awo's Investment Model - Prof Femi Olufunmilade / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Business Investment Model For The Next 1- 3years by ifeben(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Business owners and investors are the ones that rule the world of finances.
These guys see an opportunity and key into it, though it may take a while to produce maximally, but when it matures the latter years shall be greater than the few years of patience.
All you need is an EFFECTIVE BUSINESS MODEL. I have got one to share with you.
Can I introduce you?

https:///J9u2g2IYS4YA5G6QjX2MlO
Re: A New Business Investment Model For The Next 1- 3years by ifeben(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
https:///J9u2g2IYS4YA5G6QjX2MlO

Kindly click on the link to connect
Re: A New Business Investment Model For The Next 1- 3years by ifeben(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Or probably drop your whatsapp number and location so you can be included as the webinar takes place

(1) (Reply)

6 Interesting Facts Everybody Should Know About Mr. Trek Africa / Firstbank Enhances Palliative Measures, Promotes E-learning For Nigerians / Work And Earn From Home This Season - EXTRA CASH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.