Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] (9830 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

@sardine, true; I miss gesha too, don't even know if they still sell it

But indomie is made in Nigeria na, except you are talking about other noodles...Indomie has factory at Jimoh Odutola, Surulere and at Sango Ota too, as far as I know. Infact Indomie also makes minimie
the sardine here u will enjoy it.i stopped eating sardine and cornbeef wen i was in naija but when i come here and see how the ones here taste good i resume eating it cheesy.unlike the nigeria own that has two small fish and watery oil the one here the fish make sense and the oil is not watery.its only their bread that is not sweet and that is because they dont use sugar on their bread like we.their bread taste like those biblical jewish bread cheesy.china is just selling inferior products to us.they have different type of geisha here too but they mainly use their geisha for stew than use to eat bread.they the big cans of geisha then the small cans.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

But indomie is made in Nigeria na, except you are talking about other noodles...Indomie has factory at Jimoh Odutola, Surulere and at Sango Ota too, as far as I know. Infact Indomie also makes minimie
is it not chinese companies based in lagos that produce the indomie? we used to produce our own bournvita but i heard cadbury has now closed shop.everything we used to produce now imported from china..sad.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
is it not chinese companies based in lagos that produce the indomie? we used to produce our own bournvita but i heard cadbury has now closed shop.everything we used to produce now imported from china..sad.
Hmm, are you sure of this, you know it's been long you left Nigeria; a close person works with Indomie at Sango Ota and she never mentioned this or should I say I never asked...but if it were so, she would have mentioned it
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
the sardine here u will enjoy it.i stopped eating sardine and cornbeef wen i was in naija but when i come here and see how the ones here taste good i resume eating it cheesy.unlike the nigeria own that has two small fish and watery oil the one here the fish make sense and the oil is not watery.its only their bread that is not sweet and that is because they dont use sugar on their bread like we.their bread taste like those biblical jewish bread cheesy.china is just selling inferior products to us.they have different type of geisha here too but they mainly use their geisha for stew than use to eat bread.they the big cans of geisha then the small cans.
The reduction of sardine from 4-5 fishes to two can't be blamed entirely on China, I remember Titus sardine was sold for 80-90 naira back then in secondary school and milo sardine 70-80

Same with spaghetti which was sold between 80-90 naira and when we cook one then, it will almost full a small bucket and atleast 5 persons will eat and be filled but now look at, even at 200 naira, it manages to satisfy two persons which may not always be the case, infact the starch content in it these days...so whose fault, still China?
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

The reduction of sardine from 4-5 fishes to two can't be blamed entirely on China, I remember Titus sardine was sold for 80-90 naira back then in secondary school and milo sardine 70-80

Same with spaghetti which was sold between 80-90 naira and when we cook one then, it will almost full a small bucket and atleast 5 persons will eat and be filled but now look at, even at 200 naira, it manages to satisfy two persons which may not always be the case, infact the starch content in it these days...so whose fault, still China?
i wont blame them entirely.the nigerian middlemen who do business with them are the ones who instruct them to put inferior goods for them to send to nigeria.maybe to maximise profit.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
i wont blame them entirely.the nigerian middlemen who do business with them are the ones who instruct them to put inferior goods for them to send to nigeria.maybe to maximise profit.
Exactly!
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:
In 2019, I encouraged people to go into online business, but most abused me for it. Today, most are at home jobless, cashless, and at the brink of depression.

On the other hand, I'm at home, but not jobless (even though I don't have a job) or at the brink of depression.

So, listen to me today and start an online business that will fetch you money while you sleep. I woke today, checked my account and noticed my money keeps increasing in hard currency every single day without doing anything.

I'm rubbing it on your face so that you'll get angry, take it as a challenge, and get started in building an online business.

The party in my house has started and I'm boiling water to kill one fowl so we can eat, drink, dance, and party the more.

You have an online business would you be kind enough to show guys the steps to follow to start an online business, would you be kind enough to be a mentor?
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by JastSiryin(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2020
So basically you came here to gloat!? Not everyone is interested in doing an online business, it's not compulsory for success. You must consider yourself so important as to justify the suffering of others because they may not have heeded to your "warning". You probably feel vindicated. Bruh you're sick angry

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
JastSiryin:
[s] So basically you came here to gloat!? Not everyone is interested in doing an online business, it's not compulsory for success. You must consider yourself so important as to justify the suffering of others because they may not have heeded to your "warning". You probably feel vindicated. Bruh you're sick angry [/s]

Sure, I'm sick with the truth. And sure, you're frustrated with the pains of the current economic downturn. God will heal you, dear. He healed me too in 2016/2017.

Case closed and peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by JastSiryin(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Sure, I'm sick with the truth. And sure, you're frustrated with the pains of the current economic downturn. God will heal you, dear. He healed me too in 2016/2017.

Case closed and peace be unto you.
Are you implying that poor ppl are sick? Atleast that's what your last statement implied.

I won't blame you, I'll blame our country's sorry state of affairs. Because as a result alot of peeps are poor, and most feel like underdogs trying to beat the system. And therefore build all their life's values around the idea of being rich.

It's no suprise many often end up with an ego complex once there is an upturn in fortune. Thinking they're fully self-actualized . They suddenly feel all their opinions matter and should be counted as wisdom.

Coming here to gloat like some prophet of doom just shows how narrow-minded you are.

So the sufferings of people who failed to heed to your so-called " advice"( for which they were many legitimate reasons) are totally justifiable, right? You're an idiot angry

Peace be unto you.

3 Likes

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
JastSiryin:
Are you implying that poor ppl are sick? Atleast that's what your last statement implied.

I won't blame you, I'll blame our country's sorry state of affairs. Because as a result alot of peeps are poor, and most feel like underdogs trying to beat the system. And therefore build all their life's values around the idea of being rich.

It's no suprise many often end up with an ego complex once there is an upturn in fortune. Thinking they're fully self-actualized . They suddenly feel all their opinions matter and should be counted as wisdom.

Coming here to gloat like some prophet of doom just shows how narrow-minded you are.

So the sufferings of people who failed to heed to your so-called " advice"( for which they were many legitimate reasons) are totally justifiable, right? You're an idiot angry

Peace be unto you.

Even though you came here to abuse me, I feel better someone who can spell and punctuate properly abused me. If it were one of those rats that type like ghetto kids, I would've been upset.

Even though what you wrote is trash, I read everything because you punctuated properly and you gave proper spacing, else I wouldn't have bothered reading it.

Enjoy and keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
Community service loading.

I know. The truth is dead.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

Bros, I just want to ask why you love chicken so much and why do you prefer to kill the chicken yourself instead of getting the 'already killed one' in the market

Lol.

I'll skip this.

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin so u have finally killed that white fowl u were feeding with rice and stew grin

Days ago. I moved to layers, but will revert back to broilers.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
angelfallz:

You have an online business would you be kind enough to show guys the steps to follow to start an online business, would you be kind enough to be a mentor?

I guess you came late. I have been kind enough for years and have shared all that is needed. Repetition is what I won't be kind to do — it's too boring for me now unlike before.

Go through old posts and you'll see all you need for free. Mentorship? It's from 200k and above per month, but unfortunately, we are not accepting any mentee at the moment.

My new posts is no longer to teach or help, but to inspire and motivate so people can use Google, YouTube, or my old posts to learn all they need.

2 Likes

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

I'll skip this.
Oh, I get now
More grease to your elbow Sir
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

I guess you came late. I have been kind enough for years and have shared all that is needed. Repetition is what I won't be kind to do — it's too boring for me now unlike before.

Go through old posts and you'll see all you need for free. Mentorship? It's from 200k and above per month, but unfortunately, we are not accepting any mentee at the moment.

My new posts is no longer to teach or help, but to inspire and motivate so people can use Google, YouTube, or my old posts to learn all they need.

Alright no problem

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by JastSiryin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Even though you came here to abuse me, I feel better someone who can spell and punctuate properly abused me. If it were one of those rats that type like ghetto kids, I would've been upset.

Even though what you wrote is trash, I read everything because you punctuated properly and you gave proper spacing, else I wouldn't have bothered reading it.

Enjoy and keep it up.
I guess my insults were a bit unnecessary, I apologize. But there you go again scoffing at others. So you mean to say that intelligent ppl are limited only to those who could write and punctuate properly?

Bros drop the pompous attitude, it ain't good. Beacuse it would only serve to alienate you. It's all good though. To each his own

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
JastSiryin:
I guess my insults were a bit unnecessary, I apologize. But there you go again scoffing at others. So you mean to say that intelligent ppl are limited only to those who could write and punctuate properly?

Bros drop the pompous attitude, it ain't good. Beacuse it would only serve to alienate you. It's all good though. To each his own

I give you compliment, wahala. I ignore, wahala. I attack back the same way you attacked me, wahala. If I deactivate today, wahala. If I continue to stay on Nairaland, wahala.

You only have 3 posts on Nairaland since 2016 and I have more than 500 posts in my main (now deactivated) account since I started posting in 2016 and more than 500 in this current account since I started posting in 2017.

In summary, our two have been here since 2016, but you have only 3 posts while I have more than 1000 in total.

This is to say, I received more abuse than you'll ever receive and to handle these abuses, you need to pick your battle and don't fight with every Dick and Harry you see.

For you, you've been keeping it safe and hiding under the rock (just to pretentiously appear humble and loved), but now hunger has chased you out, you're here to add to the abuse.

You pretentious being and name callers have not been in my shoe and you don't know how it feels to defend yourself when all eyes are on you and are ready to eat you alive at all posts you create.

You must be crazy and fierce to handle these people. It's not about being pompous. If it's that easy, why have you been hiding? Work? Family? Or what? If it's work or family, then go back to the work and stop chipping in your unsolicited words.

Anyway, enjoy your humble life and keep off.

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by JastSiryin(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

I give you compliment, wahala. I ignore, wahala. I attack back the same way you attacked me, wahala. If I deactivate today, wahala. If I continue to stay on Nairaland, wahala.

You only have 3 posts on Nairaland since 2016 and I have more than 500 posts in my main (now deactivated) account since I started posting in 2016 and more than 500 in this current account since I started posting in 2017.

In summary, our two have been here since 2016, but you have only 3 posts while I have more than 1000 in total.

This is to say, I received more abuse than you'll ever receive and to handle these abuses, you need to pick your battle and don't fight with every Dick and Harry you see.

For you, you've been keeping it safe and hiding under the rock (just to pretentiously appear humble and loved), but now hunger has chased you out, you're here to add to the abuse.

You pretentious being and name callers have not been in my shoe and you don't know how it feels to defend yourself when all eyes are on you and are ready to eat you alive at all posts you create.

You must be crazy and fierce to handle these people. It's not about being pompous. If it's that easy, why have you been hiding? Work? Family? Or what? If it's work or family, then go back to the work and stop chipping in your unsolicited words.

Anyway, enjoy your humble life and keep off.

Aiit bro
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
You don't need to explain yourself to anybody.

My life is already changing because of the lessons I learnt from your post.

iLegendd:
There are 3 types of abuses I receive

1. Envious abuse
2. Crowd mentality abuse
3. Rejection abuse

1. The envious abusers read my post and see how I'm talking about this and that and they get angry as if I'm indirectly pissing them off, so they tag me arrogant, a show off, etc.

If I'm arrogant or a show off, why not you just ignore me? Why keep abusing me every time?

Will Bill Gate abuse me because I'm talking about making money or posting a picture of my kitchen? No. Why? Because he is bigger than me and he doesn't see it as show off, but someone who is expressing himself, teaching, or sharing a story.

But those below me see it as show off and it makes them feel depressed as if they're being oppressed, so they abuse me over and over again every single day.

2. From the negative comments of these envious abusers, the new comers on Nairaland who don't know the antecedent or the root of the abuse join the bandwagon and start abusing me because each time those envious abusers abuse me, the thread is always fun and lively, so these new comers (crowd mentality abusers) want to keep the fun and liveliness by continuously abusing me just to catch fun and I reply them too just to catch fun too.

3. Rejection abusers. I have been receiving calls, PMs, WhatsApp chat, etc. from Nairalanders since 2016 and and I have attended to thousands of people from this site, but not all interactions always go 100% perfect.

It's always about teach me this, show me that. Help me with this, give me that. At a point, I was overwhelmed, so I started losing interest in replying people or when I reply, I end the conversation or chat abruptly without them getting what they came for because I was tired of answering same question over and over and over again.

It's just like a woman who gets thousands of boring messages from toasters and at a point, she becomes overwhelmed and stops replying people. Not because she doesn't want to reply, but because "e no easy."

These people felt rejected, so as typical Nigerians, we hate rejection and we will surely revenge in one way or the other when we feel ignored or rejected. Until we pay back, we'll never rest.

At the end of the day, they come to Nairaland with different monikers to abuse me as a revenge to feel better.

It doesn't end there — they continue with the abuse in all my threads and that's why most of my posts always look like a battle field.

Before I'm done reply hater 1, hater 2 will strike. Before I'm doing replying hater 2, hater 1 will use his alternate moniker to strike again and even use it to like/share his first attack to give the impression a lot of people are on his side.

At the end of the day, all the haters will gather and start clicking the like and share button of all negative comments against me and innocent readers will think I'm a bad person for getting all these negative people around me without knowing the origin.

After all these abuses and frustrations, they'll still come back with another moniker to try again by asking me for help.

They think I'm a fool and the government brought me to Nairaland to attend to everyone for free or teach everyone everything I know for free.

No no no. I'm not for free, but I used to be in 2016 to 2017. At the same time, I'm not even ready to charge money again — I just want to have fun because I'm already done helping for free, being abused, and handling the hard part of success/life.

There are only 3 ways I can help people right now and nothing else.

1. Purchase my books and those help are inside
2. Register for a paid mentorship (currently unavailable)
3. Read my old posts and if what you're looking for is not there, then use Google or YouTube and you'll see them

Finally, I'm in a position I can't escape being abused no matter how hard I try to please everyone or how hard I try in creating meaningful posts.

Those that didn't get what they wanted from me for free will ALWAYS abuse me till eternity. I can't escape it unless the day I will deactivate.

After deactivating, all the thousands of people who have benefited from my posts in one way or the other will start showering praises of how my posts changed their lives and so on. We always get appreciated when we are no longer available, but abused when we're around.

I have had enough abuse on Nairaland. I'm used to being abused on Nairaland. And I longer give a f*ck if people hate or love me or find my post meaningful or trashy.

Las las, after all the abuse or argument, na person wey dey make money while him dey sleep na him win.

The rest can go rethink their lives, the time they wasted fighting and having fun online at the detriment of their time and finally chart a new course and start being focused with their dreams and aspirations.

So, help "them" God. Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Meedon:
You don't need to explain yourself to anybody.

My life is already changing because of the lessons I learnt from your post.

That's true, but it's not in vain. It's money waiting to be harvested.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

That's true, but it's not in vain. It's money waiting to be harvested.

Good
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Time to sit up or stay frustrated.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Time to sit up or stay frustrated.

My life is in shambles, how can I organize this life of mine?
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Meedon:

My life is in shambles, how can I organize this life of mine?

Discipline and focus.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Discipline and focus.

Yeah

That is what I lack
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Meedon:

Yeah

That is what I lack

Lacking those two things is just the same way as saying, "I hate success."
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Lacking those two things is just the same way as saying, "I hate success."

I will try my possible best as i'm easily distracted
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:30am On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:

Hello there how are you doing. Please, are you in Dominica Republic or Dominica Island? Also, can you please help out with the visa requirements? Thank you
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 2:39am On May 04, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Hello there how are you doing. Please, are you in Dominica Republic or Dominica Island? Also, can you please help out with the visa requirements? Thank you
they will give u a visa free entry document which u will use to travel then when u reach here you will apply for visa.If you coming here to hustle then forget it..You come here for tourism and schooling.Not that i am trying to discourage u if you want to do business here but the chinese ppl have taken over most of the business.There was a nigerian guy here who set up a resturant but the business collapsed.so its not easy doing hustling biz here.if u want to do a succesful biz then it would be better in barbados or the bahamas.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 2:41am On May 04, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

. Please, are you in Dominica Republic or Dominica Island?
i am in dominica island not dominican republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / World's Youngest Fathers.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.