Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] (9813 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:
they will give u a visa free entry document which u will use to travel then when u reach here you will apply for visa.If you coming here to hustle then forget it..You come here for tourism and schooling.Not that i am trying to discourage u if you want to do business here but the chinese ppl have taken over most of the business.There was a nigerian guy here who set up a resturant but the business collapsed.so its not easy doing hustling biz here.if u want to do a succesful biz then it would be better in barbados or the bahamas.

Wow okay. Thanks so much for the heads up. God bless

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2020

Mhen it is scary
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Another recession is coming to add to the one already on ground and I'm so excited.

1000 Naira will soon be equal to $1. Thanks to APC and coro.

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Another recession is coming to add to the one already on ground and I'm so excited.

1000 Naira will soon be equal to $1. Thanks to APC and coro.

When I saw that headline on Front Page, I know you'll talk about it on this thread.

But I pray for God support and care on mankind because it is not easy at all.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hahahahaha. You got me.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
I told them to put the right things in order and stop watching football, etc that will waste their time — except they are footballers.

When they achieve success, they can now watch all they want. That's what I do now. I watch whatever I want now because I sacrificed years without watching a single thing on TV.

Delayed gratification is one of the secrets of success.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Daviestunech(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
I told them to put the right things in order and stop watching football, etc that will waste their time — except they are footballers.

When they achieve success, they can now watch all they want. That's what I do now. I watch whatever I want now because I sacrificed years without watching a single thing on TV.

Delayed gratification is one of the secrets of success.

Can you help me... seriously need something to start doing..this is my first time commenting on ur post... because I only read them..
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
@Daviestunech, you're welcome, Sir.

Sadly, I don't really think you can afford my mentorship (help) at the moment because it's pricey, but don't let that make you relent — I have some free articles to help you out. https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct

Whenever you're confused at something, just Google it or YouTube it and you'll be fine. I wish you all the best, Sir.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Daviestunech(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
@Daviestunech, you're welcome, Sir.

Sadly, I don't really think you can afford my mentorship (help) at the moment because it's pricey, but don't let that make you relent — I have some free articles to help you out. https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct

Whenever you're confused at something, just Google it or YouTube it and you'll be fine. I wish you all the best, Sir.
Thanks bro
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Another recession looming. What a stupid bunch of leaders. By the way, we are already in our 4th recession since APC took over, but they don't know.

I'm waiting for $1 to equal to #1000, not $1 to #1 as promised.

We keep going backward.
There are people benefiting from the backwardness sha.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
iLegendd:
Another recession looming. What a stupid bunch of leaders. By the way, we are already in our 4th recession since APC took over, but they don't know.

We keep going backward.

This is how I'll also be praying that dollar rises whenever I start to cashout in dollars cheesy
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:

This is how I'll also be praying that dollar rises whenever I start to cashout in dollars cheesy
This is why our leaders don't want it to drop. My guys cashout in dollars cheesy
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
As long as they're cashing out in a legit way, I'm 100% in support.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
iLegendd:
As long as they're cashing out in a legit way, I'm 100% in support.
I'm referring to our leaders as my guys nio.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Tony142: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
iLegendd:

We keep going backward.

"There are people benefiting from the backwardness sha" that line got me laughing cheesy
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
So, COVID 19 will be here forever, so it's better to acquire a digital skill that will enable you work from home.

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2020
I hope everyone is enjoying Buhari's tenure. The rise in crime, abuse of power, price hike, and so on?

I hope every single Nigerian is happy and rich now. If yes, then Buhari is truly the best president ever.

Let us try and make sure he goes for a third term.
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by Meedon: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2020

Ilegendd dollar is now N 500

Chai

embarassed
Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2022

In 2016/2017 I never had all that. I was dying of hunger too, but I persisted while they mocked me and called me jobless. Today, I'm still jobless, but I don't need a job for the rest of my life anymore.

Success is not hard — what is hard is focus. I focused on what is hard and that is "focus," not what is quick and fun and that is jumping from one social media to another, watching all the p*rn in the world, football, movie series, eating sugary food, sleeping around, partying, drinking, etc.

Those of us who focused on quick gratification and fun are crying now. It's never too late for them to take this second recession as a wake up call as I did in 2016/2017 recession with empty stomach. Now, I can happily focus on what is fun because I'm already done in focusing on what is hard. Man wey work need to chop. Lol.

Even though I have a lot to say, I won't say much. Let me go back and have some fun.

For a man to succeed, he needs more focus/discipline than money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF7wrQ3cwCU

Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
In 2019, I encouraged people to go into online business, but most abused me for it. Today, most are at home jobless, cashless, and at the brink of depression.

On the other hand, I'm at home, but not jobless (even though I don't have a job) or at the brink of depression.

So, listen to me today and start an online business that will fetch you money while you sleep. I woke today, checked my account and noticed my money keeps increasing in hard currency every single day without doing anything.

I'm rubbing it on your face so that you'll get angry, take it as a challenge, and get started in building an online business.

The party in my house has started and I'm boiling water to kill one fowl so we can eat, drink, dance, and party the more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.