Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,152 members, 7,903,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Is Your Friend Really Your Friend?! A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Your Friend Really Your Friend?! A (148 Views)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Ladies, Get In Here......skiibii Is This Really Your Eggplant? (photo) / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Friend Really Your Friend?! A by Junistark: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Often times, we hear people talk about how friends turn to family, how we just want to conquer the world with our friends right by our side. But, what they don’t tell us is how sometimes, the people we call bestfriends can wake up and decide not to be our friend no more or maybe they weren’t really our friend to start with.

Last night as i was about to drift into a heavy slumber, my mind brought back memories of my once best friend, linda. Linda was everything one could wish for in a friend, she was sweet and blunt at the same time and she loved everything that i loved too, what more could a 17year old ask for??. But then, I guess I didn’t really pay attention to how different we were, to the little things that matter that made us so much different. Or maybe i knew, i just didn’t want to believe them.

As we get older, we grow wiser they say, our priorities change and we see life in a different way. We both grew older but in two different ways, I grew up believing the world could be better than this and that in other to make that happen, we need to change our views towards things and how we react to them, and although she believed this too, our approach towards change wasn’t the same. Linda grew up believing the way to a better life and an amazing marriage was to make peace with everyone while i believed it was to make peace with oneself.

Continue article at: https://fungua.com.ng/2020/04/13/is-your-friend-really-your-friend/

(1) (Reply)

Video: When You're A Regular Borrower / New Educational Youtube Channel / Music: Dr Sid Ft Ladipoe – “lit”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.