Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients (13769 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ginaaskia4: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Great news indeed
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by timsucess(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway

If you want it to be offline
Then look closely in your environment, you will see a widow struggling to survive with her children, do give away to her
Then if it's offline, you can choose people to do give away by asking questions like " What's the impact of the lock down on you and your family and what activities have you engaged in during this lock down.
From responses, you will see those who need help

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Tpave(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Interesting
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by dantajay: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Make this thing end oh

Security Alert!!!
A few minutes ago, somebody called me supposedly from Zenith Marina Lagos, requesting my Zenith bank card number. He told me that they wish to credit my account with N25,500, being my own share of the Covid-19 relief package from the Federal Government. He dictated my BVN and my date of birth and asked me to confirm both details, which to my surprise, he got correctly. He advice me not to get off the phone since I have only 10 minutes to give him the information he requested from me. Nontheless, I switched off. He called me back and was upset that I went off my phone. I told him that I went to look for my ATM Card. He asked me if I have the number ready, I told him that I am still looking for it. He now started advising me about the need to strictly adhere to the Federal Government fight against corruption. He talked about the need to be careful in all my dealings, since unscrupulous people are duping people of their hard earned money. I listened patiently. He then asked me if I have the card number ready, I reminded him that they from the bank have asked us not to release our bank information. He said yes, but told me that this his request is different because they need to credit my account based on Federal Government directive. I told him to please permit me to call my accounts officer from Zenith bank. When he went on to argue, I switched off and called my accounts officer. My accounts officer told me that the man is a fraudster. He expressed frustration on what is currently going on. He begged me to share this story so that others will be informed.
Pls people, be careful and ensure that these fraudsters do not convince you to give out your card information. May God help us!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Zenithpeak(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
No name? no identity? But the statistics continues.

This is a very wrong time to have malaria fever.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ginaaskia4: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Great news indeed
HeadNigga:
Great news.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway
I am currently working on a mathematical solution
Will be ready soon
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
As someone has said the first 5 people to quote u but I would suggest the first 10 people instead and whatever u give will go a long way this period...
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by najeem4reall(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
kikero:

Depends on how much you have.

But I suggest you open a thread, and the first five people who drop their details get 3000 naira each. Also, make provision for people to send details by email. First 5 get N3000.

Also exclude monikers opened this month from the giveaway.

If you like my idea, please don't send me cash. I'm very okay. Please give others here who need it!
bro please assist me for God sake 0034583370 gtbank
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Libkid(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Abeg remember me o
I teach in a private school,the owner of the school refused to pay us last month salary cos we are yet to round up for the term
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Tpave(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Start from your neighbours and community that you can see yourself
Don't do online cos they will deceive you. It's just like giving to the government. But if you must give to Nairalanders, check older monikers.

N:B Just an advise. I'm not interested in the gift. Thanks
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I'm intrested, how do I apply?
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by bobolaga: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
You discharge (9) covic 19 today and you will add more to it later, to look as if is real in Nigeria,the average Nigeria malaria symptom is catarrh and cough with high body temperature,if Nigeria is using above symptom to trace corona virus it means we have been living with this deadly disease for a very long time with out knowing the name of this ailment till oyinbo come and call it corona virus. for God sake how will you be tracing contacts for more than 3 months.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Mrshape: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Let them post there account balance and there pot of food in there kitchen you will have in for on their finical status
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Crunchy707(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

You can create a thread with caption like "what an you do with 2k, or maybe 5" depending on the amount you want to use for your giveaways. Then read through each comments and choose randomly as you wish.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
najeem4reall:
bro please assist me for God sake 0034583370 gtbank

Sorry, things are tight for me too. Apologies
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by djohnson(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who eally needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway

it will be very difficult, the best option ask them to drop their detail then chose randomly base on your carrying capacity.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by brainshaker(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
chairman transfer 5k to people with acct that have lower than 5k in it ask them to screen short their acct balance.God bless you for even having the idea
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by perrybrain(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=awhybliss post=88466421]I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway

Boss na God dey direct you so o

Make man no come off cox of sit at home

Abeg make ur bullion van no pass me by

2065711453 UBA

GOD BLESS YOU ��
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by bobbina(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Whoever that is interested should screenshot his or her last 3 bank alerts. Transaction dates must fall within this period of lockdown.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by deltateam: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is good news.

Make free money today.
Check my signature.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by jbaba2310: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
You can do that by sharing our bank details on your comment and the Almighty will bless u richly 0019239018 GTB. By doing random selection would also help
[color=#990000][/color]
awhybliss:
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by FanRong: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

If it is a give away to cushion the effect of Stay at home order, then I will suggest that you drive down or walk down the streets or your neighborhood. You will definitely see people who looks poor. They may not be real time beggars but looking at them will tell you they need some help. Those people cant come online to seek help as they possible have no phone or money to Subscribe to do so. Now you can reason how poor they are.
You will be surprised how much happiness you put in their face.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by shehu01(f): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
You have poor people close to you, go to the street you will see them. On social media you wont know who is poor or not.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Isahalbash(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Give it to people mostly living in Lagos cos that is d epicentre of all these wahalas... you can share using d wazobia formular so that people from all tribes can benefit.

I hope this might help.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Tpave(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
brainshaker:
chairman transfer 5k to people with acct that have lower than 5k in it ask them to screen short their acct balance.God bless you for even having the idea
This can't work. I have different bank accounts. Like my Eco bank, I have less than 5k and I have not used it for about 4yrs now. I can decide to screenshot and send just to rip off the guy.

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Jokkarm2: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
This time is a period of hunger, many dont have food, some are in the hospital for different issues, you can just visit Hospital and see who can't pay his or her bills, you can assist in that, you can also give food items in the hospital, you can appreciate nurses for good work they are doing. you can appreciate the police for security job they are doing, you can go to small churches not big one, identify the once are very poor through their pastor. you can visit local places and see the needy. if, you get it right, call me 08149405044
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Monday60655(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
FCT discharged nine, Lagos recorded 11 new cases so far today. Its well
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Cloudlord(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Just sit down and list the people in your family and extended family that you yourself know that need help and tell them that a good friend of yours online want to share money and you want to add them. Collect their account number and go to the nearest paga in your area and send money through the paga to all of them. Pay the paga in cash or transfer or POS. They will not think you're forming boss with this tactics. #Staysafe
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by HONNESSTY(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Bros even if u cannot change live up to that, God will bless u for writing this because others that are capable may pick it up from there. Finally if u really want to share the give away I think you should ask members to drop their account numbers and u should select it randomly. The reason is a lot of us here are really broke especially we have Dependants. So bro just pick randomly. May God bless and crown your effort. Here is my account number 0200987164 gtbank email is musakussa@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Hugging Day: Five Health Benefits Of Hugging / I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. / Why Is Smoking So Hard To Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.