Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients (13748 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by stonemind(f): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway

Bros I beg do give away come my side.. hunger want kill me for here ....2130483083 U.B.A
God bless you
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Phenomenal1192(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Don't know how much uve budgeted for it but. U can choose to give 10 people 1k each or 5 people 2k each . That's if u're financially stable for that. It will really go a long way.
The qualified people should be those who have less than 1k.in thier account
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it? If I buy your idea, automatically you won yourself a giveaway

Oga tell them to screenshot there account balance and send make there name Dey show o..let’s give to the poor

But mind you give just 2000# or less ...the second half just started we dunno if we go play extra time

Meanwhile meself wan chop from the National cake o
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by brainshaker(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tpave:
This can't work. I have different bank accounts. Like my Eco bank, I have less than 5k and I have not used it for about 4yrs now. I can decide to screenshot and send just to rip off the guy.
true sha we nigerians are not truthfull even people with enough will still apply
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by abobote: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Just look around your environment, you will see families that hungry, widows and people that are struggling to survive, you can easily identify these people, than all these online scammers
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Willzz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Every one needs help but You should check for those living around you who can't afford a day's meal.. They need it the most.. This little kind gesture would really go a long way for them
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Willzz:

Every one needs help but You should check for those living around you who can't afford a day's meal.. They need it the most.. This little kind gesture would really go a long way for them
I can't move out stay at home
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
abobote:
Just look around your environment, you will see families that hungry, widows and people that are struggling to survive, you can easily identify these people, than all these online scammers
Govt say we should stay at home
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
I feel you can leave ur email and give out to the first 5-10 people that message u.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Willzz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

I can't move out stay at home

If you intend sharing it to nairalanders, you can pick randomly and send to those you selected. It'll still go a long way..
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by klever18(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
share it at random sir
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Galactico4ever(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
The only giveaway possible from your bed is bank transfer or online coaching. so which is it?
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Punchline33: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
tell people to send u a screenshot of their akant balance showing the first four digits of their akant number.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Isahalbash(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=awhybliss post=88466421]I really feel like doing giveaway.. I want those who really needs it to benefit the most, have been thinking, any idea how I can go about it?

Give people your mind convinced you to...
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by shanaka4u(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
God bless you. you can assist in cash no matter how little, it can go a long way. In case you agree to this then my acct is 0005398764, jaiz bank. thanks
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by spiritmasquerad(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
jzamani:
Audio
So u were hoping they all die abi? U dat know the real detail pls tell us WHO president
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Seersam(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
pls don't forget me sir, u will never experience hunger in ur life, I don't have a dime to eat since two days nw, my account number is 2106796823 , UBA.. thanks
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Ab025(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Simple!

Ask people to tell you what they really need money for. Only problem is they could be lying sha ofcourse...
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by babyfaceafrica: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

1.you can't get those who really need it easily online
2.your best bet is to beg their better judgement and appeal to their conscience to be honest and only apply if they really need.
3.disqualify new accounts
4.to discourage multiple people getting credited.. A sort of ID should be required(sent to you privately)

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Ibbi039(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Open A Separate Giveaway Thread. Ask People To Drop Their Account Details, the amount they need and what they need the money for. Pick at random and credit their accounts with what you can give out. Thanks.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by luckingto50: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
You can use online transfer because my eye they red oo.,.. 2175246128 zenith Bank
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Those in need should screenshot their acnt bal then u'll decide the persons who actually deserve the giveaway.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by kiyosaki1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kubernetes:

Just go to the nearest hospital and give all the patients a token in an envelope.They will never forget you I'm their lives
So he can contact coronavirus, when there are many people on this forum complaining and soliciting for help everyday and the best you can do is to persuade him to abandon them.
If I say you have no human feeling am sure many will agree with me.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by AsawanaDgreat: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thank God
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by adekhingz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
If you stay in an estate, just move to a "low-class" area close to you and give cash to few you find to be indigent (very poor).
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by JIkaba(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Remember me in ur "Paradise." cry
awhybliss:
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thank God.
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Remember my humble self, I m trapped in a town of no hope
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
awhybliss:

You don't need to come online looking for supposed vulnerable people to help. Look around where you are now, there are a lot you know. In your place of worship, in your living area, in your working environment, even in your family, and household (I mean your domestic staff if you have though) etc.

So you can see you don't need to look for strangers whom you are not convinced need it. For instance my domestic staff have been stopped from working since last month. But i ensure their salaries are fully paid even without coming to work. Moreover other little supports have been done too. Many of my contacts on FB have private chatted me of their challenges, even some friends, family members, artisans who have worked for me before, students, etc. And I'm still supporting many others in my own capacity.

Like they say "charity begins at home". Look inwards you will see people you know that genuinely need your help Sir. God bless you as you rich out to those in needs. It doesn't also stop you from online random help......
Re: FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oh my God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 10 2020 In Nigeria / Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder / Ebola Cripples West African Economies As Fearful Workers Stay Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.