Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,374 members, 7,978,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia (1821 Views)

Zulu King Condemns Xenophobia On His 50th Birthday (PICS) / Igbo Merchants In China Forced To Undergo Sterilization Or Leave China / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:

The most insignificant black Africans reside in the slums and townships of Kwazulu natam or whatever its called. Being a black southie is means there a huge possibility of never escaping poverty and slum because you blame the whites, Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Angolans, Mozambicans for your woes, you hardly ever get out.

Unlike here where people like Burnaboy, Ighalo, Wizkid, Naira marley etc rise from the ashes of the slum and poverty because there is no one to blame but ourselves.

I don't worship white southies, we simply find them easier to relate with as fellow humanoids without being bugged down with the baggage of apartheid. Learn from Madiba, move on and get out of your xenophobic cocoons. Your minds are your biggest cage not the whites, Nigerians or other Africans that you blame for all your woes in Soweto.
Lol, every African country has it's own celebrities you m.oron. You have your overrated Burna Boy we have the likes of Trevor Noah, Caster Semenya etc even before your Ighalo was playing for Man Utd, Our own Quinton Fortune was playing for them and Lucas Radebe captaining Leeds so this particular point is irrelevant

Funny, you can't even spell where the supposed " insignificant Africans" come from. There's no such thing as "Kwazulu natam" you idiot. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. The worse place in the same KZN is fortress for you rats.

And for the umpteenth time, you are one African nation obsessed with whites and their validation, just accept it and move on here's why among many reasons...

- you are still the only African nation that openly yearns for re- colonisation and curse the day the white man left almost every day
- virtually on all social media you'll find Nigerians praising white people, even butting in on South African politics and siding with South African racists whites like Helen Zille
- You make threads about Nigerians married to whites
- you make threads about white men seen eating your local cuisine
- every Nigerian's dream is to escape that shithole and make it to the again " whiteman's land". That's success to an average Nigerian.
-In the US, you're a group mostly distrusted by African Americans because of your white-ass kissing tendencies.
- You attribute everything good to whites and the bad to blacks in both Kenya and SA. I can go on on...but the bottom line is you are mental slaves suffering from an acute inferiority complex..its as if it's you who come from Apartheid.
-

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by mysticwarrior(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:

It's not 'white-worship', it's just facts. It would be stupid to live among black South Africans if I decide to visit based on what I read everyday online. I've never ever met a black southie, and I'm not really keen about meeting one.

The whites were not the ones who killed Lucky dube to steal his car thinking he was Nigerian. They were not the ones burning Nigerian-owned businesses and looting their shops.

Let's quit sentimentalism and be realistic here.
A wise man has spoken.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by mysticwarrior(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, every African country has it's own celebrities you m.oron. You have your overrated Burna Boy we have the likes of Trevor Noah, Caster Semenya etc even before your Ighalo was playing for Man Utd, Our own Quinton Fortune was playing for them and Lucas Radebe captaining Leeds so this particular point is irrelevant

Funny, you can't even spell where the supposed " insignificant Africans" come from. There's no such thing as "Kwazulu natam" you idiot. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. The worse place in the same KZN is fortress for you rats.

And for the umpteenth time, you are one African nation obsessed with whites and their validation, just accept it and move on here's why among many reasons...

- you are still the only African nation that openly yearns for re- colonisation and curse the day the white man left almost every day
- virtually on all social media you'll find Nigerians praising white people, even butting in on South African politics and siding with South African racists whites like Helen Zille
- every Nigerian's dream is to escape that shithole and make it to the again " whiteman's land". That's success to an average Nigerian.
-In the US, you're a group mostly distrusted by African Americans because of your white-ass kissing tendencies.
- You attribute everything good to whites and the bad to blacks in both Kenya and SA. I can go on on...but the bottom line is you are mental slaves suffering from an acute inferiority complex..its as if it's you who come from Apartheid.
-
this man sounds frustrated, what did a Nigerian did to you, tell us the truth?
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by MduZA: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
mysticwarrior:

It seems you are the one frustrated...if the truth in the write-up hurts you,make no comment.
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by TMKsouth: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
IronGalaxy:

-

-

Lol grin grin grin

Thread: Onyibo spotted in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by mysticwarrior(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
MduZA:

It seems you are the one frustrated...if the truth in the write-up hurts you,make no comment.
where did this monkey came out from with such an awkward way of thinking?
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by TMKsouth: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin

grin grin Imagine
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by MduZA: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2020
mysticwarrior:
where did this monkey came out from with such an awkward way of thinking?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Lionessza6(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
LMFAO, we all know which South Africans are behind this whole thing grin grin. And nope, the relationship between China & SA will only be strengthened after the house negro vacates the "union buildings" grin. They can play victim and try and cause bad blood between SA and China for now,like Ace Magashule said ; this will be the most disastrous 5 years of the democratic SA. And I'm sure even President Liar-poser's dumb black followers are beginning to see the bigger plan grin grin. I feel sorry for the poorest who really didn't know what was coming their way.

[/quote]
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Lionessza6(f): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2020
SciLab:

The most insignificant black Africans reside in the slums and townships of Kwazulu natam or whatever its called. Being a black southie is means there a huge possibility of never escaping poverty and slum because you blame the whites, Nigerians, Zimbabweans, Angolans, Mozambicans for your woes, you hardly ever get out.

Unlike here where people like Burnaboy, Ighalo, Wizkid, Naira marley etc rise from the ashes of the slum and poverty because there is no one to blame but ourselves.

I don't worship white southies, we simply find them easier to relate with as fellow humanoids without being bugged down with the baggage of apartheid. Learn from Madiba, move on and get out of your xenophobic cocoons. Your minds are your biggest cage not the whites, Nigerians or other Africans that you blame for all your woes in Soweto.

LMFAO, I would recognise this sort of passion anywhere grin grin. A moniker in a foreign forum can hardly hide anyone's identity grin,now go on and put on your black SA cap & defend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Graysons: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
That's the thing here I'm being realistic, you Nigerians are obsessed and totally worship white people. Its a well known fact

Secondly, Lucky Dube was murdered by Mozambicans not South Africans, an indication of how the rest of Africans think of you

And lastly I don't think any South African cares how some insignificant African from the slums of Port Harcourt thinks of them, whether you are keen on meeting us or not we honestly couldn't give a rat's ass. We don't want you in our country as it is, you're doing us a huge favour by not coming
And what makes you think Nigerians give a fvck of what you or any other stupid dumb Africans think about them?

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 2:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:
And what makes you think Nigerians give a fvck of what you or any other stupid dumb Africans think about them?
I don't recall saying Nigerians give a " fvck". But you're the most unlikeable African nationality and it's for a reason

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Graysons: 2:54am On Apr 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I don't recall saying Nigerians give a " fvck". But you're the most unliked African nationality and it's for a reason
Says who You? grin grin like I need the Opinion of a South African.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:
Says who You? grin grin like I need the Opinion of a South African.
Lol, again..who said you needed my opinion?
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by joygiver1: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2020
IronGalaxy:
That's the thing here I'm being realistic, you Nigerians are obsessed and totally worship white people. Its a well known fact

Secondly, Lucky Dube was murdered by Mozambicans not South Africans, an indication of how the rest of Africans think of you

And lastly I don't think any South African cares how some insignificant African from the slums of Port Harcourt thinks of them, whether you are keen on meeting us or not we honestly couldn't give a rat's ass. We don't want you in our country as it is, you're doing us a huge favour by not coming

Man!! this is so low. Why do South Africans always have a way of blaming others for their woes or crimes?? Brah it's an open secret that Lucky was murdered by Southies who thought he was a Nigerian and wanted to steal his car....

Here you are blaming Mozambicans for it. Damn!!
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
joygiver1:

Man!! this is so low. Why do South Africans always have a way of blaming others for their woes or crimes?? Brah it's an open secret that Lucky was murdered by Southies who thought he was a Nigerian and wanted to steal his car....

Here you are blaming Mozambicans for it. Damn!!
You're still talking about blame when those Mozambicans are languishing in jail for murder? Consult Google and stop buzzing on my ear

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by joygiver1: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You're still talking about blame when those Mozambicans are languishing in jail for murder? Consult Google and stop buzzing on my ear
And the 3 of them were all Mozambicans?? Even Google says otherwise... Well you all can continue feeding yourselves that deceit anyone cares!!
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
joygiver1:
And the 3 of them were all Mozambicans?? Even Google says otherwise... Well you all can continue feeding yourselves that deceit anyone cares!!
you're so emotional, relax.lol.
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Was informed the Chinkos have got a vaccine for the covid19 virus guess they need the blacks as test subjects.
Chinese can do anything I just don't trust them.
Lets be wary of the Chinko doctors here in Nigeria because they have plans
There's wisdom in what you just said o

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
IronGalaxy:

-
You so much said the truth. I hate the fact that you south Africans are treating nigerians with so much contempt but what you have said shows black south Africans are much wiser, way way wiser and closer to emancipation than an average Nigerian (Even though nigerians are not the problem but the imperialist whites). You really said the truth and the truth about "some" nigerians.
I noticed even your girls put less of foreign hair extensions. They can tone their skins (which is not bad) but they NEVER wear hair extensions looking like white ladies. They cut their hairs or wear braids and cornrows (African hairstyles). I in particular LOVE black south Africans. I adore so many things about them (their freedom of expression especially) and I love their movies and stations. I only got disappointed when I heard of the whole "xenophobia" which to me shouldn't be as Africans should be their brothers keeper (especially so where Nigeria played a significant role in the whole emancipation of south Africa).
I agree with you though. Totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
mysticwarrior:
I initially thought same at first but after reading the very post of his that you just quoted, I totally agreed with him. I swear he said the truth about nigerians. I hate xenophobia and the reports I hear but talk true, everything he talk for there no be true? ABEG he's right jor. We worship the whites toooo much (unlike them). They're way wiser.
They may not be too business and hustling oriented but they know how to hold their governments accountable for everything. Dem no dey sleep. Mind you, those slums of theirs sef better pass ................ See make I no fall our hand here. He talk true biko, jor dakun

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin

I wish nigerians see write ups like this. This should wake them up. Very senseless lots I tell you. Black killing black is a no for me but honestly your write ups are so damn correct and south Africans (in this context) are way wiser than nigerians. In fact by farrrrrr. At least they resist the whites in many ways. The likes of Mugabe btw should be praised

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
sbaks:
You so much said the truth. I hate the fact that you south Africans are treating nigerians with so much contempt but what you have said shows black south Africans are much wiser, way way wiser and closer to emancipation than an average Nigerian (Even though nigerians are not the problem but the imperialist whites). You really said the truth and the truth about "some" nigerians.
I noticed even your girls put less of foreign hair extensions. They can tone their skins (which is not bad) but they NEVER wear hair extensions looking like white ladies. They cut their hairs or wear braids and cornrows (African hairstyles). I in particular LOVE black south Africans. I adore so many things about them (their freedom of expression especially) and I love their movies and stations[b]. I only got disappointed when I heard of the whole "xenophobia" [/b]which to me shouldn't be as Africans should be their brothers keeper (especially so where Nigeria played a significant role in the whole emancipation of south Africa).
I agree with you though. Totally agree with you
it was blown out of proportion

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
IronGalaxy:
it was blown out of proportion
I understand but it's still a no. There's no justification for attacking your fellow black that way. I know there are some foolish nigerians down there disgracing us with their bad characters and all but if you check very well, there are also the good ones too. For your economy to grow, you'll need a good amount of foreigners too to bring in their skills, and even rich culture to your country. These could open the eyes of your locals to inventions and innovations you never taught of and challenge you guys to do similar or even better. I think that's where some of you miss it. Most cosmopolitan countries can boast of having a very LARGE economy. A lot of countries that request for foreigners are no fools. No foreigner can take your land (under reasonable agreement and deals by your country). They can develop your land, at best inter-marry with you (gain citizenship) with the assurance (given to your government) that they'll serve your land like theirs hence improving your land. If you look at it, under normal circumstances, no man owns any part of this world as our fore fathers all migrated from one spot to another but not withstanding, we are all now settled and have our nationalities (thanks to "civilism"wink. I think you guys are not making use of some opportunities given you (by mixing with foreigners and getting their good sides not the bad). I also feel you guy don't like competition (which usually brings out the best in you) though I might be wrong. But notwithstanding, I understand your pain perfectly and your view on some crazy nigerians is so true. I understand you perfectly but also urge you to see things from another angle too. God bless south Africa! God bless Nigeria! We are family!
Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Irongalaxy I understand you clearly. It hurts to see some foolish nigerians doing businesses with so much arrogance, defrauding people too as if it's their land (I speak for nigerians now) but you guys too need to be flexible as to learn how to receive visitors in other to grow. How can you grow if you've never interacted with foreigners before? Whether you like it or not there are some positive things you've learnt in life from foreigners at least thanks to the media like tv or the internet (that's if you haven't met with any foreigner before). It's just like staying within your family without receiving any visitor or going out to see friends and neighbors. How are you expected to survive and be intelligent? We should learn from the whites who travelled all the way down to Africa, stole ideas, took it back to their lands to develop and then came back to colonize. Also the Chinese who have done same (the first phase) to the West and are doing so well. They accept foreigners too (a lot these days). The likes of Dubai, Canada, EU, etc. These guys are no fools. They know the importance of this. But you guys want to chase all out (not just nigerians but everyone out) forgetting to look at the other side and the importance. If you look well, not all nigerians in SA would be a white "ass-kisser". They could be your friends and also help in your economic growth/emancipation cos from what I hear, your country's wealth is dominated by the whites. These whites too shouldn't be much of a concern as you can encourage yourselves to carry out researches and all, develop yourselves and fight these battles "mentally" now and not physically. Physically shows you guys have given up. Physical fight shows defeat in the mental realm in my opinion. Black South Africans need to do more. I love you guys though for upholding your cultures

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia by Minxie(f): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2020
sbaks:
Irongalaxy I understand you clearly. It hurts to see some foolish nigerians doing businesses with so much arrogance, defrauding people too as if it's their land (I speak for nigerians now) but you guys too need to be flexible as to learn how to receive visitors in other to grow. How can you grow if you've never interacted with foreigners before? Whether you like it or not there are some positive things you've learnt in life from foreigners at least thanks to the media like tv or the internet (that's if you haven't met with any foreigner before). It's just like staying within your family without receiving any visitor or going out to see friends and neighbors. How are you expected to survive and be intelligent? We should learn from the whites who travelled all the way down to Africa, stole ideas, took it back to their lands to develop and then came back to colonize. Also the Chinese who have done same (the first phase) to the West and are doing so well. They accept foreigners too (a lot these days). The likes of Dubai, Canada, EU, etc. These guys are no fools. They know the importance of this. But you guys want to chase all out (not just nigerians but everyone out) forgetting to look at the other side and the importance. If you look well, not all nigerians in SA would be a white "ass-kisser". They could be your friends and also help in your economic growth/emancipation cos from what I hear, your country's wealth is dominated by the whites. These whites too shouldn't be much of a concern as you can encourage yourselves to carry out researches and all, develop yourselves and fight these battles "mentally" now and not physically. Physically shows you guys have given up. Physical fight shows defeat in the mental realm in my opinion. Black South Africans need to do more. I love you guys though for upholding your cultures

Im sorry for getting involved outta the blue grin but I really appreciate your mature response to everything. If we are able to discuss things like this without tribalism or any type of insults, it will help us solve matters.

I've read your replies and can understand your point. I do believe that we as South Africans can learn from our brothers and that was the general expectation. See, we expected to learn from your teachers, doctors, businessmen,entertainers etc. Unfortunately we got so few of them from you. I read the other day that we have a major skill shortage and we need people to fill those jobs. However, South Africa's skilled youth are still very young and inexperienced. Unfortunately, instead of us being able to rely on our African brothers to fulfill these roles, we now have to rely on others because most African immigrants come to trade or do jobs that locals do.

Now there's nothing wrong with petty trading, but it doesn't really contribute to the economy in a massive way. It's more of a survival occupation than a development oriented occupation. Yes,there are many African professionals in SA who are helping us but this gets outshined by the ones who are working small time. A minister even once said that we don't need your petty traders, we need help to develop. There are many skilled people in Africa who can look at the skilled visa list and apply for those jobs. Unfortunately, ive noticed that most Africans prefer to work for Europe and North America to develop those countries. But more petty traders come to South Africa. It's like you are selling out the continent.

We would really appreciate the support of our brothers and sisters to help us with our country and continent as a whole but we don't need people who are gonna rely on the same few resources as us. We want real developers. You can see South Africans praising those Nigerians who do things for the country. We are even saying that government should give such people citizenship because of their positive contributions to the economy and society. We want your competition in our formal sector. We don't want you to form an informal sector. If you can come with companies that render services to millions or employ millions, that would be great. Nobody has a problem with that. However, when someone sells items on the roadside (most times without a permit) it doesn't really make our society or economy better.

SO please,if there is anyone who can positively contribute to our young country, please come to SA through the legal route. Please stop going to the very countries who call us shitholes to develop them. We need your expertise, we have our own criminals and petty traders and lazy people who just wanna sell and do drugs. We don't need more.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Being Lied To About Somali Pirates! / Toronto Sisters Jailed In Nigeria, Accused Of Targeting Wealthy Men / "The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam" - Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.