Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,140 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Am Still Positive To Coronavirus Says Kaduna State Government - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Still Positive To Coronavirus Says Kaduna State Government (139 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / US Is Behind Coronavirus, Says Russia / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still Positive To Coronavirus Says Kaduna State Government by Oldwarriblog(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, on Wednesday said he was still under isolation for testing positive to COVID-19 and is yet to be cleared of the disease

El-Rufai, who also chaired a virtual meeting of the State Executive Council for the first time since he was diagnosed, said he will personally announce to the public as soon as he is cleared negative of the disease.

Nasir El-rufai

He urged Nigerians to ignore any report insinuating that he was cleared of the disease and assured that he would personally announce the news when he is confirmed negative.

The Governor stated via his tweeter accoun Click here to See more

(1) (Reply)

Download Corona Virus Self Test App / COVID-19: UNICEF Conveys 257, 500 Communiction Materials In 3 States / Of Nuts Are Healthy Food For The Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.