Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,081 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia (20128 Views)

Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
pocohantas:
Some governors think it is smart to extend lockdowns.

You know when you are in an exam hall and you see everyone with pencil and dividers. You grab yours too, even though you are totally oblivious of which question to use it for.
nna my guy you Sabi my mind most of them just do these things to just to feel among ...see the man's face ,he is clueless
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Eba & Ehushi Governor, with little kerosene.
True definition of ipobian leader.
and the two cups of rice shared to afonja Muslims in osun state is what ? Ewedu Muslim go find gbegiri
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by olumide4christ: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Frankest20 post=88550066][/quote]
Abi oo?
Its people like him that will support Gov. Seyi Makinde of Oyo state, who after being infected with the virus himself and now recovered, has still refused to implement any lockdown in his state. This is despite the fact that almost all his Co-PDP governors have imposed restrictions and lockdowns in their state, even at the time when they didn't have any Corona virus cases.
I pray that Oyo state with it's population size will not become an epicenter of the virus at this rate.
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by olumide4christ: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
kikero:

The problem is, if he did not lockdown the state, and people start.dying in their numbers because of rampant covid 19, he would be rightly criticized for not taking the appropriate measures.

I don't like Kerosene Dispenser, but you guys have to give him kudos for being proactive.

After all ,.states like Kano and Katsina did nothing , and now are dealing with covid 19 well well

And if covid 19 runs amok among the common abia citizen, the economic fallout would even be worse.

You don't want Abia to be like Italy in terms of cases, do you?

Abi oo?
Its people like the people you quoted that will support Gov. Seyi Makinde of Oyo state, who after being infected with the virus himself and now recovered, has still refused to implement any lockdown in his state. This is despite the fact that almost all his Co-PDP governors have imposed restrictions and lockdowns in their state, even at the time when they didn't have any Corona virus cases.
I pray that Oyo state with it's population size will not become an epicenter of the virus at this rate.
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by Covid19lockdown: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
The MOST useless and senseless governor I have ever seen.
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by Stephie3000: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital. I am writing this in April 2020 following the onset of the COVID -19 crisis in my country and in many other countries around the world.

I will show you three weapons that God has already given to you that you can use to fight against any trespass of the enemy on your health.[url] Click here to find out more.[https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos]

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges. These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this book, I will focus on health.

samictelecoms12:
God go kuku safe us
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by stieyven(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
oscarsam:
This Man is so foolish and heartless.
Abia is yet to record any case of Covid-19 yet he's killing the poor masses with lockdown.
meanwhile the state boarders are still open even though he publicly says it's strictly locked down.
Now what's the essence of giving two free days for restocking, is it that the virus will be going on holiday.
Bunch of Selfish leaders
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by Chuksyno(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Etizz:
Expected ....
They should also extend d relief materials for the people oh
which relief material, how many have you gotten so far?
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by Etizz: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Chuksyno:
which relief material, how many have you gotten so far?

Funny enough I am off the shore at work so I have not receive neither do I need it...I am just saying to ease the people who may be at home helplessly, its really bad keeping people at home without relief materials

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 18, 2020
oscarsam:
Abia is yet to record any case of Covid-19 yet he's killing the poor masses with lockdown.
meanwhile the state boarders are still open even though he publicly says it's strictly locked down.
Now what's the essence of giving two free days for restocking, is it that the virus will be going on holiday.
Bunch of Selfish leaders
Kano state did as you thought and you know what? corona virus came down hard on them. Most states boarders in the east are porous if you bribe the officials manning them (police) -i don't only blame the police but those offering the bribe.
Let me tell you what the president,governors,NTA, channels, thisday, vanguard and the rest of the media won't tell you -Most Nigerian states would be on lockdown for months.
Since we have decided to not be useful and build functioning societies in this part of the world, we would be on lock down till the rest of the innovative countries come up with a solution as in a cure or vaccine in the months to come. what's happening in Kano,lagos and fct simply shows how fragile every system in Nigeria is.
Better begin to stock up on foodstuffs now oh! and go into isolation -I pray am wrong though
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by LOZENGE(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Two days to restock with which money?
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by rummmy: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2020
oscarsam:
Bunch of Selfish leaders
shut up, are not happy that abia is 100% free from covid 19?must he wait till it enters his state to take proactive measures? In as much as I don't like him, I give him kudos on this.. Next time use your head before you type..... What he did is what most responsible governors are doing.... Stay at home and stay safe....... Hunger is better than corona virus.
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by rummmy: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ikpeazu my governor, more eba and egusi soup to your elbow
That is not ikpeazu oooo. .the picture is that of omega power ministry (OPM) Apostle chibuzor distributing food to phc residence....... Lies will go to hell.
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by rummmy: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Pfunds:
I pray the virus does not get to Abia state as the are the Japan of Africa grin grin
the governor even said that it can not get to abia state because it is the only state name that was mentioned in the Bible...... stupid logic from him though.....
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by oscarsam(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2020
rummmy:
shut up, are not happy that abia is 100% free from covid 19?must he wait till it enters his state to take proactive measures? In as much as I don't like him, I give him kudos on this.. Next time use your head before you type..... What he did is what most responsible governors are doing.... Stay at home and stay safe....... Hunger is better than corona virus.
rummmy:
rummmy:

Are you aware that Abia state borders are still well opened for those who can bribe their way in.
Now tell me what proactive measures is much better than thinking of your people's stomach which is the no.1 necessity.
the virus can't fly over the borders into the state unless a patience brings it in. Hence, the best proactive measures he can take is to strictly lock down all borders as well as control social distancing.
Re: COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia by DedeNkem: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
This baboon-looking id*iot is the worst governor in Nigeria right now!

Abians are suffering in this lockdown without any financial aid or food assistance. The id*iot gave 25 cups of rice to a church that has more than 2000 congregation (and claimed he had given assistance to Abians). The church had to buy 35+ bags of rice to add.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport / COVID-19: Three New Cases In Ogun Are Togo Returnees – Commissioner / The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.