Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Your Share In The Twenty One Billion Naira E. U Grant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Share In The Twenty One Billion Naira E. U Grant (386 Views)

What Does 'share' In Nairaland Imply? / Ten Million Social Exchange Market/world Bank Grant / JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Share In The Twenty One Billion Naira E. U Grant by Kiddo01(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Have you ever wondered, how much is my share in the twenty one billion naira the European Union gave the Nigerian govt as a way of assistance to alleviate the the effect of the lock down caused by Covid19?
First of all , ask yourself; how many are we in Nigeria?

The current population of Nigeria is 204,884,086 as of Monday, April 6, 2020, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data. Nigeria 2020 population is estimated at 206,139,589 people at mid year according to UN data. Nigeria population is equivalent to 2.64% of the total world population.

With the above data is clear that if we approximate the population to be two million people, it then mean that each of us is entitled to receive about #105 (one hundred and five Naira).

There are insinuation that anyone with more than #5,000 in his/her bank account is not entitled to receive the money. Why kill myself over what I'm above.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Another Phcn(eko) Staff Was Beaten While Distributing Bills / How SEO Works / Custom Auction Sale Buy And Enjoy Ur Discount Call Mr Adams Abubakar 08065296236

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.