Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? (510 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman / I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President / Why Is Vice President Osinbajo Like This In These Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Kesluv19(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
For over weeks, I haven't heard,or see our Vice President on television or in news. Please Nigerians, I hope he us fine and well wherever he is
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Joylove2324(f): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Only on Nairaland you will be seeing this type of rubbish as news.......mtweeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
I thought he was in the news on nairaland as recent as last week or so

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by okefrancis: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
It's only a dead body that can be asking where is VP osinbajo upon meetings on meeting that he has been participating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Mcphamous(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
For you not to have seen him that means something must have been wrong with you,because several media outlets published all his day to day activities but you are here asking jamb question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Deputy1111(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Must you always display your stupidity in the public? I beg go sit down we are mourning Abba Kyari for now. Stupid question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Joylove2324(f): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Kesluv19:
[s][/s]For over weeks, I haven't heard,or see our Vice President on television or in news. Please Nigerians, I hope he us fine and well wherever he is[s][/s]

So Nairaland can be accommodating this nonsense as news ? Can the admin pull this down already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Jhayphil: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Kesluv19:
For over weeks, I haven't heard,or see our Vice President on television or in news. Please Nigerians, I hope he us fine and well wherever he is

You just subscribed o. He is fine and very well. In fact, as active as ever chairing meetings and trying to steer the economy of this Nation to stability alongside committee members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Zeemam: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2020
How will you see him, when you will not read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2020
VP is one of the acting top official in this trying time, while following the precautions by the health experts, he continues to discharge is duties and the president entrusted him to head the Economic sustainability committee in addition to chairman committee on Covid-19 which have state governors as the member under NEC. To know more of this....go to his IG and tweeter page or a Google search will give you the fantastic works he has been up to. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
A Google search will definitely help you fellow Nairaland. He continues to discharge his duties and assignment given to by the President.

Mikehot:
I thought he was in the news on nairaland as recent as last week or so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by ojokolax: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
The vice president has always been about his duties. A little bit of searching would provide major photographs as to where and what the Vice President has been up to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by nkwuocha1: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
He is warming up to be the next president just like Jonathan did tongue

As much as he behaves like a coward, e be like say way dey clear for am las las grin
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Joyce95: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Don't know where this rubbish statement is coming from

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Joyce95: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Even with self-isolation he's busy working always trying to solve problem I don't know where this useless question is coming from can see you are deaf and dumb and blind at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Generalnomercy: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Kesluv19:

He is in quarantine for weeks now, just like Abba Kyari
Re: Where Is Vice President Osibanjo??? by Kesluv19(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
You guys should take it easy on me nah... I just asked a question. To those that corrected me m, thanks. I have now seen he fine. He is my person I respect a lot, just that I haven't seen him for long that's why I ask... I didn't mean no harm. God bless him for me.

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta, My Senior Colleague, Not My Husband — Olayinka Solomon / Truth About The Office Of The Chief Of Staff To The President You Never Knew! / Breaking - Nigeria Confirms 381 New Cases Of COVID-19, 183 In Lagos, Total 3526

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.