Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,945 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (2004 Views)

14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Nigerians Are Dying Of Cancer, Who Will Come To Their Rescue? / Do You Want A Chubby Baby? Then, You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Greystone: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:
smh,what is curves,what and what can I take to maintain my figure. suggest

Drink water. A lot of it. Every day.

Reduce your sugar intake. Soft drinks, esp. If u can stop taking them and replace with water, the better.

I assume you don't take alcohol but if u do, alcohol is a major cause of fat belly.

Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Don't sleep immediately after eating. Give at least 2 hrs beofre going to bed after a meal.

Exercise. You don't have to go jogging or swimming. Cardio exercises at home in the morning and evening everyday are fine.

You can google cardio exercise and follow the activities at home.

Get at least 6-7 hrs of sleep every night.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Greystone:

Drink water. A lot of it. Every day.

Reduce your sugar intake. Soft drinks, esp. If u can stop taking them and replace with water, the better.

I assume you don't take alcohol but if u do, alcohol is a major cause of fat belly.

Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Don't sleep immediately after eating. Give at least 2 hrs beofre going to bed after a meal.

Exercise. You don't have to go jogging or swimming. Cardio exercises at home in the morning and evening everyday are fine.

You can google cardio exercise and follow the activities at home.

Get at least 6-7 hrs of sleep every night.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Greystone: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: . by ofhismercy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Helping you out with call choices that minimise your call cost is our ultmost concern using MTN CUG. Stay connected with your loved ones during this period. MTN CUG can do the magic.

You can be rest assured that the best service is guaranteed.

Benefits
1. Unlimited free calls
2. Unlimited free sms
3. Easy migration
4. Existing MTN Sim can be used
5. Cheap call rate to other networks.

Call/chat with us directly on 07061365911