Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,695 members, 7,951,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun (13858 Views)

PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2011
I know some people have been suggesting that the elections were free and fair, and that those complaining are bad losers, but as Oseman said, why was they no proper media coverage of this thing? where is the proof that the elections were actually free, fair and trouble free? why do we discount the video evidence that came to light, because people dont actually see ballot boxes being stuffed.

have we all stopped to think that maybe, just maybe the people complaining might be right. As they say where i come from " e get as Pikin go cry, you go no say im dey trouble"

there is not way uduaghan could have won on popularity, especially from a governor to lists Swimming pool in government house as one of his archievments. Nigerians wake up
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by wesley80(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2011
^^^ Bros welcom. I knew exactly what side you'lld take when u eventually came back from wherever it was that u went to. But before you feed us with your pre-prepared horseshit, I'lld like to know if u were on ground and whether or not you voted.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2011
yes Wesley80, I was on ground and yes I voted, this time and in the last election. and Yes I will be registering to vote again come April. What about you?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by wesley80(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2011
Maybe u should do us all a favour by going thru some of d initial posts on this thread. U'lld be doin us a favour. I gave updates from the start till when votes were counted in my station so your quertion is so out of place.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2011
That still does not confirm that the elections were free, fair and trouble free.

Like I have said, it is the good people of delta state who lose out.

Why dont you read comments from other participants in the vanguard
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by redsun(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2011
Nigerians are not mentally upgraded yet for democracy.What u ve there is democrazy.It's unfortunate but true
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2011
Free, fair and trouble free elections re-defined
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by redsun(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2011
Uduagban should ve been banned from politics for life in d first place or doone for treason
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by redsun(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2011
He jeopardized d lives of million by rigging his way into an office he is not fit for,that is treason.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2011
@Redsun

We dont understand that concept in Nigeria. No no no, In Nigeria crooks reign supreme. After all this same man lists Swimming Pool in governement house as an achievement, and guess what that has made him popular enough to win an election

Phucking useless country
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by redsun(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2011
Fcking monkies running our affairs and leading d peeps more and £ore into oblivion.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2011
I have been wondering what was different between this election and the one in 2007, why waste all that money just to give the people another fraud
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by redsun(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2011
I know about that guy,he is a thief,i know some of his suppose western polished OTIMKPUS all he does is by his way with our M
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2011
I know uduaghan very well, and he is a damn evil man. For anyone in thier right sense to think that is what we need in delta state, I cant understand.

2011 will be another sham, dont know why people are bothering
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by wesley80(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2011
@Monkeylg.
R u done venting? Of course u have to. Now lets tackle the real issues. Didnt your vote count? Where u intimidated to vote against your choice? What LG where u expecting Ogboru 2 win that he actually lost? What LG did u expect Uduaghan to lose that he won? Lets separate the issues pls, we r discussing d election not Uduaghan's achievement.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by SapeleGuy: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
My people take heart, once again the elections will be decided in the courts, nemesis will consume PDP and their election rigging.

Great Ogboru is disputing the results in  7 local government areas; Warri North, Warri South, Warri South-West, Burutu, Bomadi, Patani and Ethiope West.

After the destruction in Ayakoromo and Gbaramatu, logic dictates that PDP could not win in these zones in a free and fair election.

We have now seen the type of Jagajaga arrangement Jega will give the nation in 3 months time - roll on the election tribunals.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Wesley80,

Before you start inviting people to start analysing false figures, why dont you read other people account of what happend that day. Funny enough, there seems to be far more probably a ratio of 90/10 saying the elections were in anyway credible.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34916:delta-re-run-worse-than-2007-election-says-clark&catid=73:policy-a-politics&Itemid=607

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/delta-re-run-omo-agege-concedes-defeat-congratulates-ogboru/
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by wesley80(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
We've been goin thru dis debate 4 sometime now and I dont know if I still have d stomach 4 it. But pls let me say this, the election was by no means perfect, a situation where Uduaghan cld score over 50,000 in an LG while Ogboru's highest hovers around 18,000 shld set INEC Upon enquiry but fact is Uduaghan had the ability 2 mobilise while Ogboru didnt so he deserves d benefit of doubt until it's proven otherwise.
If the election was rigged in d scale u're insisting, how come the state Deputy Gov cld not deliver even he's LG but lost out to DPP? How come Ogboru won in Ukwani(His mom is from Obiaruku), Ndokwa West(His deputy Tilije is from here) and Oshimili (His wife's LG)? How come Ogboru polled over 10000 in Uvwie LG that has a PDP Chairman and legislators and with undeniable govt presence and efforts while PDP struggled to attain 2000 in an election that was rigged by it? Just a few questions.
D rational deduction is dat Ogboru won in areas he was popular (Urhobo/Isoko land and Ukwani/Oshimili where d people had obvious interests)and lost woefully in other areas cos he neva even bothered 2 campaign. If anything, Ogboru outdid his expectations and has a solid ground 2 build on come April.Lets face it, Electoral fraud or not Uduaghan still wld have won cos d opposition had a myopic strategy.Voters in places like Uvwie and Abraka have neva had it dis good - To have voted and see their votes count.in d past wen they were disenfranchised our cries were neva heard, so to cry wolf in an election where we had freedom 2 vote and see them counted becos of a few isolated incidents is so so unfair.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2011
My Brother Wesley80,

You really believe this your analysis? You truly believe that this was how the election was won and lost? ok lets look at some of your points

1: You have concernes about the Uduaghan 50000 to Ogboru's 18000 in LG's, why?

2: Even the deputy Gov could not win in his LG, Why?

3: Ogboru polled over 10000 votes in PDP chairmans LG, why?

Could it be that your beloved pdp and uduaghan are not as popular as you would have us believe, and it was not a case of sheer grit and determination that saw him through? Where you aware they were bribing people 1000 naira to vote in Asaba and environs? is it also possible that your initial observation that dpp won in your polling station and others might have been a pattern that carried through?

now why didnt you talk about the lg's Uduaghan won in?

And lets get something straight, it is not me suggesting that the elections where rigged to what ever scale, all you need to do is take a sample of comments from this forum and others including newspapers and see what people are saying
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2011
Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega actually failed to pass his first test.

From eye witness accounts, the election was not free and fair.
PDP rigged it again.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by monkeyleg: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
Orikinla:

Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega actually failed to pass his first test.

From eye witness accounts, the election was not free and fair.
PDP rigged it again.

My Borther I have said it here so many times, and I am not tired. We are very good at being blind to the truth. We find it so hard as nigerians to tell ourselves the truth.

Ok look at these pictures and tell me what ballots boxes where doing there

http://www.saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-delta-rerun-destruction-election-evidence-inec

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

God’s Private Jets And Limousines By Ogaga Ifowodo / Bello Released N200m To Facilitate My Recall From Senate – Dino Melaye / Akeredolu Wants Tuition In Ondo Increased, Says Current Fees “can Only Buy Shoe”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.