Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,941 members, 7,922,318 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun (13789 Views)

PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by rasputinn(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2011
[size=14pt]So why is this link saying Ogboru is ahead[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/epaper/2011/January/07012011/pageflip.html
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by tpia1: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2011
have they finished tallying the votes yet?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2011
At the end of the day, a PDP victory will be a big loss for the Masses. Whether we like it or not, they were credible evidence that a lot of arm twisitng, thuggery, and violence was used. Even in 2011 we are still hearing of garri and rice politics. It is a real shame that the common mans wish may never be realised. in my opinion this is not politics, but a real big fight between Good and Evil. Those who see it simply as politics should go and think again.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2011
I'm a corper serving @ okpe lga. I was a presiding officers at oviri-okpe. In my polling booth,there were 233 reg voters, of which 81 were acredited to vote. dpp got 60 votes, pdp 12, rpn 3, anpp 1 and dpa 1.
Even after pasting the results and declaring dpp the winner,a pdp agents gave each corper there 5K.
Note, only in my booth dpp got a run away margin as pdp got close in the others.
A corper colleague at oha where pdp got 12k.
Generally, from the reports reaching me, pdp is likely to carry the day!
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by nearest(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2011
@aisha,  the returning officers in the local govt are now attesting to the fact that ballot boxes were snatched, in Sapele a former member of the house of assembly hon ODEBALA with his boys took all the boxes close to his fathers house to do the tumb printing, even a recently appointed commissioner chief AKPEKI was beaten up when he tried to take the ballot box at UKHEREVIE primary school, so that result of Sapele for PDP is inflated.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by duality(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2011
odebala is not a member of the house. BTW dpp took sapele lga.

Be sure of what u say.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Mobinga: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2011
So PDP is still rigging! Litmus Test for April!
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by nearest(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2011
duality:

odebala is not a member of the house. BTW dpp took sapele lga.

Be sure of what u say.
No vex na typo! he is a former member, but if you've lived in sapele you'd know that the lga didn't vote pdp in 2003 and 2007, BTW i didn't say Pdp Won sapele, the result is a reflection of rigging by Pdp.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blinx4real(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2011

Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by duality(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2011
@nearest, so pdp where only able to rig less than 5 percent of the votes in sapele and you are complaining. What would happen to thoes in places where it was rigged 100 percent. Even a stranger would know uduaghan has no chance in sapele. But the rigging report in sapele confuses me. Its like pdp rigging abraka. Is that possible?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2011
i cant understand this i go on daily news papers i hear pd is leading i come on nairaland i see figures showing dpp is leading, wats really going on, can someone point people that are not in delta the real situation of things now. PDP cant win this election unless NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA. WHEN I SAID GEJ IS NO SINCERE PEOPLE DIDNT BELIEVE ME BUT WE CAN SEE IT NOW. WELL I HOPE THERE IS NO RIOT OR ELSE THE REVOLUTION MIGHT START FROM WARRI
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by nearest(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2011
@duality, five percent is alot, the LGA has alot of PDP bigwigs, ODEBALA, IGBUYA, AKPEKI, EJELE, EBOSA, OKIAPELE, etc, ,they did not succeed because they were resisted in most areas,PDP in 1999 won even in the ward of ANPP candidate  MOSIS KRAGAR, they also won in senator brume's constituency, a man who provided electricity for his people, in all these areas of UDU LGA the people never voted PDP, so PDP has perfected the act of rigging that even if they don't rig no body believes it.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by nearest(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2011
results are now being read on NTA
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2011
did PDP finally rig this one?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2011
I think it is too somplistic to discount the comments on sahara reports. Please read the comments careful and feel the raw dissatisfaction of the conduct of the election. It is shameful that this sort of rubbish is allowed to happen in 2011.

People genuinely do not like or want Uduaghan, he has been a failure and represents the evil past. what beats me is how he was allowed to run in the first place.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2011
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2011
bombay, dem don remove the video, wetin happen?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blacksta(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2011
no video
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Hatitude: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2011
AIT in UK is completely useless. What's the point subscribing to them when they can't even announce the election results as released by INEC! I'm waiting to hear some results this morning and first the guy on Kaakaki (Oloyede Oworu) gives some lame excuse of not wanting to announce results until they are certain. Well now, I read that the results are to about to be released and the hopeless AIT deem it fit to show some useless Gombe gov aspirant - Dankwanbo.

This is very irritating and frustrating. I'm obviously never going to subscribe to them ever again. There r hundreds of channels on sky n d only reason one subscribes to AIT to get some naijanews albeit adulerated, watered down, biased or whatever but some information for crying out LOUD.

[size=14pt]IRRRRRRRITATING[/size]
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2011
u dey c my brother na watine me just watch just now me bow o dem do remove am c level.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2011
bombay:

u dey c my brother na watine me just watch just now me bow o dem do remove am c level.

bombay what does the video show give us clues
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2011
@bombay, wetin happen?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2011
my brother they where moving the ballot boxes into car telling the people around to keep quite because they are fighting somewhere close by,they did not count the votes at all they just put the box in the car and drove of.
kia man don suffer.
As jona want am no so e go get am.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Mariory(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2011
bombay:

It said the user removed the video. Are you just trying to instigate trouble?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2011
We should not worry people have videos clips of the rigging they are scared but hopefully they will put them on youtube but not on there real name.
The truth will come out with video proof.
This one no be dem say you will see life proof.
At the moment am scrounging the internet for videos. sad
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2011
Guy why are you sounding ignorant  tongue
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blacksta(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2011
Whether by rigging or not Udadgan don win

Bomadi LGA just announced at 915am, Reg voters 43,752, DPP 4354, PDP 21,632, Total valid cast 26,686
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2011
With these things the truth will finally come out. I am just so pained that it takes so long for a people to get justice. Let us face it Uduaghan is not liked and wanted in Delta state, why are they so desperate to get in, it is certainly not for the Masses. This is the same man who went to beg the people of Delta North, for his wicked deeds to them, now all we see is victory for him in that region, it cannot be true.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Mobinga: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2011
Mariory:

It said the user removed the video. Are you just trying to instigate trouble?
Don't be ridiculous, haven't you used youtube before? Most times videos are removed is due to pressure on the uploader.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2011
Now make we sidon look as na part 2 of the movie called delta state rerun we wan watch so.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Hatitude: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2011
Isoko South LGA: Registered Voters: 11,8329DPP: 5,235PDP: 9,567Total Valid Votes: 13,829
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by sochan: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2011
@Hatitude,

How can the valid votes be more than the registered votes? Big questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Lawmakers Dump APC, 1 Abandons PDP / Why I Want To Go To Senate By Okorocha / President Buhari Targets Over 12 Million Nigerians With ‘Next Level’ Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.