Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office (3665 Views)

Tinubu Spotted Sitting In Buhari's Office In Aso Rock: Picture / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by nairalandankrah: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

It's only IPOB miscreants that thinks Buhari is playing hide and seek even though they see him daily on their TV screen

Nigerians are not that dumb anymore... Things are changing rapidly and Nigerians are waking up from their slumber...
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Crimsoneagle: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

Almejiri my nigga
Aswear this pics is danarrewa I don see the idiotic coward b4
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by sreamsense: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mr Kanu, the scammer, you told us before
that you have your BSS spying in Aso rock to update you with information, tell one of them to stream Buhari for you from inside Aso rock. What is your obsession about Aso rock streaming? Do you want to control Biafra fighter drone remotely to attack Buhari from your location or what?

Kanu should leave that and come home to lead Ipob revolution against Nigeria like Buratai and Debby instead of scamming brainless Ipob members of their $1 each on monthly basis with rubbish and lunatic talk to show for it

1 Like

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Peroh426: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
I think is time to give this man a listening ear we shouldn't be eager to crictisize

1 Like

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Light1259: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
See challenge, if Buhari failed to stream live from aso rock. Then NK has been saying the truth. Let stop deceiving ourselves we all know something is fishy.

Chai see small challenge but wait NK dropping the agitation of Biafra if Buhari stream live. Hmmm, Nigeria a country with blindfolded and unreason citizens that would still attack NK rather challenge their president to go live.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by iknowwhoiam: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
When i read some trash and hatred emanating from some quarters on this forum mostly Yoruba Muslims, I shudder ,
Kanu asked some pertinent questions, instead of pondering on these question, you guys are heaping insults on him.

Why is it that, it is only in Nigeria, that its leader does not do live broadcast and possibly take questions from the press.?
Where is the Vice President, why has he not appeared in public since.? Does he have COVID-19?
Where is Femi Adesina, he normally take interviews from the press. Now he is no where to be found. Does he have COVID-19?
Where is Burutai? He normally appear in public, but now he has disappeared. Does he have COVID-19?
Why does the "Presidency" keep churning out Photoshop pictures, Why not do live broadcast?
The so called meeting between the Vice President and the President, why is there no video broadcast of it.?
All the meetings the President had since two weeks ago, why is there no video broadcast of it.?

these are some of the questions Nigerians need to ask themselves.
Nigerians need to demand answers from the "Presidency"

Why the deception?, why the lies?, why the cover ups?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by ludd2018: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
itsme01:
cool

how will this give him Biafra Republic? Kanu don they run mental

It can bros if it is proven that Buhari was dead n imposter is in Aso rock that can destroy Nigeria .

Nigeria is fraud . Let them do what he said .
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by plessis: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Let's leave Kanu for a while, behave like rational beings and ask some pertinent questions. No insults please.
1. Do we think something fishy is going on in Aso rock?
2. What is the big deal in streaming live from Aso Rock in this modern age?
3. Why is the president playing hide and seek?
4. Why doesn't the presidency release buhari's live videos to clear the growing doubts? Why is everything photos often alleged as Photoshops?
5. What is Kanu's offence that makes us doubt what Kanu says but believe it when Kemi says it?
6. Why are some people on this platform eager to haul insults at Kanu without making attempts to verify anything he said and probably put him to shame?
7. Do you think it's our right to know what happens in the presidency?

Leave Nigerians. They love living in denial. That is why I have no pity for them.

Every inhumane treatment this satanic government dishes out to Nigerians, Nigerians deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by plessis: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jim
Officialgarri:

It's only IPOB miscreants that thinks Buhari is playing hide and seek even though they see him daily on their TV screen

You're not even intelligent to see that TV stations are propaganda tools of the government.
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by hammer0: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd and his followers

Mr man, wen will u stop masquerading as a woman on this forum?

I have to keep reminding myself, u are a man.

I am tired of doing dat. angry
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by noleflendum: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Where is the Buhari?
Jubril you mean?
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by zeenaman: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
I thought they said Biafra is bigger than kanu.
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by austinsmat(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
pls who is this Presidency in aso rock
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jibril al Sudan right now grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by rightanswer(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
sreamsense:
Mr Kanu, the scammer, you told us before
that you have your BSS spying in Aso rock to update you with information, tell one of them to stream Buhari for you from inside Aso rock. What is your obsession about Aso rock streaming? Do you want to control Biafra fighter drone remotely to attack Buhari from your location or what?

Kanu should leave that and come home to lead Ipob revolution against Nigeria like Buratai and Debby instead of scamming brainless Ipob members of their $1 each on monthly basis with rubbish and lunatic talk to show for it
if his spy was to make a video who should he video he already told you the presidency office is empty. Read in context mamu
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by ItooWorWor(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
imhotep:
Jibril al Sudan right now grin
Cc lzaa itooworwor
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by sreamsense: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
rightanswer:
if his spy was to make a video who should he video he already told you the presidency office is empty. Read in context mamu

I wouldn't be surprised because only Nnamdi Kanu gets key to your functioning brain; he can manipulate you as he likes. He forgot to drop key to your brain since he was cowardly chased away by Phyton Dancers. If he has BSS spying for him 24hrs based on what he said, he should play video stream of Aso Rock he got from his BSS before Aso rock was closed and even after it was closed.

What is the work of BSS if they can not plant their secreat camera in Aso rock before it was locked so he can transmit it live for people to see how powerful his BSSs are? He can only cajole inverted brains like yours and his other brainless sympathizers
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Miracle1991: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fugitive that cannot attend his parents burial.
Tell kanu that the office is open if he is born by a woman let him visit Abuja.
If kanu can come to this country within these two weeks then I will worship him through out my life.
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Miracle1991: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
rightanswer:
why can't him come and see by himself? Akuya
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Miracle1991: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:

He is abroad, thousands of miles away and your Bp is this high..he is tormenting you from a distance...
If he should return, I wonder how your overall wellbeing will look like...
You better repent before he does..
I agree with you. The same way ojukwu was tormenting us with woman clothes.hahahaaa.
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by nairalandankrah: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
I agree with you. The same way ojukwu was tormenting us with woman clothes.hahahaaa.

Your laughter is fake
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by rightanswer(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
why can't him come and see by himself? Akuya
because katan garie like love zoo so much kawdoo achikin rijiya
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by rightanswer(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
sreamsense:

I wouldn't be surprised because only Nnamdi Kanu gets key to your functioning brain; he can manipulate you as he likes. He forgot to drop key to your brain since he was cowardly chased away by Phyton Dancers. If he has BSS spying for him 24hrs based on what he said, he should play video stream of Aso Rock he got from his BSS before Aso rock was closed and even after it was closed.

What is the work of BSS if they can not plant their secreat camera in Aso rock before it was locked so he can transmit it live for people to see how powerful his BSSs are? He can only cajole inverted brains like yours and his other brainless sympathizers
arguing with an iliterate like u is something i can't start doing i do face fact. Freedom has never been a bad motive that why today we have catalans, if the eastern part are not important why can't Nigeria let go. u can talk all these trash today because we all came together after the war. If not you should have been in on desert roasting corn. Always learn to follow truth so that u may stand out. Frog
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Karemarealty288(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
PicLtd:
I agree with Ohamadike.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAWMA Denies Claims Of Street Sweepers Being Owed Salaries / Nigerian Mock Tinubu For Joining Labour Challenge On Tweeter / Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.