Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,520 members, 7,895,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) (2964 Views)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? / My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by ecolime(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Richy4:
[code][/code]

I know my dear. Those days I can do about anything in sports but push up..
It scares the sh!t out of me.. when I was living in boarding school, my mates when they want to flex their muscle to show off by doing push up, .. I just go away and pretended I have something important to do..But I don't wanna embarrass myself especially not infront of the juniors..

but I later took the challenge. I started slowly with 11... from 11 to 25... then 50... now I can do 110..@ ago.. it's just a gradual process. smiley
110? Woww... Not sure I can do 10 conveniently.. lol grin
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by missimelda01(f): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
ecolime:

What purpose does this serve?

To help with weight loss.
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Richy4(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
ecolime:

110? Woww... Not sure I can do 10 conveniently.. lol grin

It's really determination my bro. When you discovered that at some point in your life, U can't tye your shoelaces without it looking like a chore. Or something fell on the floor instead of stooping to pick it up, u kneel down to do it, that's when you know that there is a problem. I wasn't fat.. but I was not skinny either but laziness did a number on me. So I decided to take the matter serious.

1 Like

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by ecolime(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:

To help with weight loss.
Woww.. Coffee and weight loss. Honestly, I have never heard of this before.. Everyone in my home too has joined this 'lock down' fitness target. Joining them soon. Keep it up madam.

1 Like

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by ecolime(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Richy4:

It's really determination my bro. When you discovered that at some point in your life, U can't tye your shoelaces without it looking like a chore. Or something fell on the floor instead of stooping to pick it up, u kneel down to do it, that's when you know that there is a problem. I wasn't fat.. but I was not skinny either but laziness did a number on me. So I decided to take the matter serious.
Laziness has finished me already. I am no longer physically fit. I really have to discipline myself. Planning my time is the challenge. Also, my office work is extremely tiring these days. Just gotta find a way to balance work and exercise. Thanks bro
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Richy4(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
ecolime:

Laziness has finished me already. I am no longer physically fit. I really have to discipline myself. Planning my time is the challenge. Also, my office work is extremely tiring these days. Just gotta find a way to balance work and exercise. Thanks bro

You have to do it..U don't have to break the bank to be fit or going to the gym (though that is nice) but squeeze out 30mins. Every day, u will notice the changes..good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Amanda4life: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Ginaz post=88614685]

Your Brain is an embarrassment to humanity .[/quote
grin grin grin]
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Amanda4life: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

But the brows are nowhere to be found in the photo you uploaded here.
Are they in isolation?

angry grin grin
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by victorbass1234: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ginaz:

Your Brain is an embarrassment to humanity .
God damn it...no chill at all
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:
Since the lockdown started my appetite for food skyrocketed, I created a thread asking for how to control it and I got really nice responses, I tried out some things suggested and it has helped a great deal. Some of which are;
1. Increase in water intake
2. Coffee every morning
3. Simple workouts

I checked on YouTube for simple home workouts and decided to take up a skipping challenge, I started with 100 skips which I increase by 100 each day, it's day 6 and I just finished 600skips cheesy.. it's been challenging and exciting too. I'd like to know your daily workout routine cheesy

I hate skipping, I do 60,70, but never more than 100. It was never part of my (lackadaisical) routine. I think I once pushed it to about 140, never again.

Skip, squats, sit-ups, leg raises, bicycle crunches and plank hip dips. Anything easy that my e-guide throws my way. grin grin Keep up the enthusiasm, the problem is always consistency.

1 Like

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by KevinDein: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cool, but don't get hooked on coffee. It's a drug and can be addictive. You'll get all the benefits (improve mood, decrease fatigue) you think you are getting from coffee atm from exercise in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by crackkhaus: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:

Hmm easier said, I'll keep trying.. Thanks
Look at this chic, what's there? cheesy

Come on, don't be a chicken tongue

Add those workouts to your routine - start with few reps per set (maybe 5/10), before you know it you will have such a strong core that mounting your boyfriend cowgirl style for 30mins straight will be as easy as taking a walk grin

3 Likes

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by missimelda01(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:

I hate skipping, I do 60,70, but never more than 100. Before it was never part of my (lackadaisical) routine. I think once I pushed it to about 140, never again.

Skip, squats, sit-ups, leg raises, bicycle crunches and plank hip dips. Anything easy that my e-guide throws my way. grin grin Keep up the enthusiasm, the problem is always consistency.

Exactly, consistency is the koko.
Once the lockdown is over, I assume Lagos stress will takeover.. I have nothing to worry about grin
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by missimelda01(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
KevinDein:
Cool, but don't get hooked on coffee. It's a drug and can be addictive. You'll get all the benefits (improve mood, decrease fatigue) you think you are getting from coffee atm from exercise in the long run.

Yea someone mentioned that, i guess replacing it with tea isn't a bad idea.
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by missimelda01(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Look at this chic, what's there? cheesy

Come on, don't be a chicken tongue

Add those workouts to your routine - start with few reps per set (maybe 5/10), before you know it you will have such a strong core that mounting your boyfriend cowgirl style for 30mins straight will be as easy as taking a walk grin
Okay, I'll try it out. Thanks

P.S What is cowgirl style? grin
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:

Exactly, consistency is the koko.
Once the lockdown is over, I assume Lagos stress will takeover.. I have nothing to worry about grin

Lagos stress is a useless stress. It drains physically and mentally. Exercise doesn’t. grin
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Galactico4ever(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:
P.S What is cowgirl style?
OMG laff wan kill me here
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by crackkhaus: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:

4 Likes

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by missimelda01(f): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Lagos stress is a useless stress. It drains physically and mentally. Exercise doesn’t. grin

It's almost unavoidable sad
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
missimelda01:
Since the lockdown started my appetite for food skyrocketed, I created a thread asking for how to control it and I got really nice responses, I tried out some things suggested and it has helped a great deal. Some of which are;
2. Coffee every morning
3. Simple workouts

I checked on YouTube for simple home workouts and decided to take up a skipping challenge, I started with 100 skips which I increase by 100 each day, it's day 6 and I just finished 600skips cheesy.. it's been challenging and exciting too. I'd like to know your daily workout routine cheesy
I will borrow some of your routine but can't post pics,they will bash me nonstop.Only God knows what goes on in the mind of these men

2 Likes

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
your breasts are embarrassingly small sad

hello.
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Iceyjays(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
missimelda01:
2. Coffee every morning
3. Simple workouts

Mtcheew! only skipping your mates are doing hard excercise, you are here skipping rope, smh.
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by missimelda01(f): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Rozz:
I will borrow some of your routine but can't post pics,they will bash me nonstop.Only God knows what goes on in the mind of these men
Don't mind any of them, just do your thingy.

1 Like

Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Iceyjays(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2020
missimelda01:

Acting like you don't know, when I know personally that you are a pro in cowgirl and doggy. cheesycheesy
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Privatepart00: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2020
missimelda01:
2. Coffee every morning
3. Simple workouts

I would love to be dipping my tongue inside your pussy when you are done with the working out and trying to relax. The body physique of yours can’t just be idle
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Amanee:
Not related to the topic

But...

I love your brows at dp
Lesbo
Re: See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) by Gulliveig(f): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice one love

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter Ran Away From Home / Why Can't Your Children Speak Your Language / My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.