Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,291 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences (937 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / Guys, Lets Share Our Childhood Sexual Abuses By Older Ladies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Konstatin(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Most of us had a sexual experience at a very young age.
Mine was at the age of eight when I saw Aunty Kemi changing in her room and I realised there was more to life than toy cars and cartoons

Feel free to share yours.
Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Deocle: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Charleys: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
I had sex with one top politician's daughter.

The father is about to be given a very big post in the government right now..... This week. I might call her for some palliatives

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by LedRock: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Konstatin:
Most of us had a sexual experience at a very young age.
Mine was at the age of eight when I saw Aunty Kemi changing in her room and I realised there was more to life than toy cars and cartoons

Feel free to share yours.
Mr you were raped, nothing interesting to share.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by StennyB(f): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Most likely rape. It's alarmingly common but unreported
Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Johntitus: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
StennyB:
Most likely rape. It's alarmingly common but unreported

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Tozic: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
I was seven when she called me through the window to come massage her back, her mom came back from d market and caught us.
Bye bye tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
During my Uni days, sighted this girl with all the endowments off campus, and decided to take an aim. Jogged up to her, announced my presence politely, reeled off a few lines of affirmation and requested for her number. There was this chemistry in the intensity of our look, and she obliged. However, there was something disconcertingly off about the way she sounded, so I did what a gentleman shouldn't, and asked of her age. Immediately I heard 15, it was as if the gentle wind around me stopped blowing. I was embarrassed and gobsmacked. I had to apologise and ease away.

Thinking back to that memory now, I feel proud of myself as I could have taken advantage of that child, and excused myself under the pretext of knowing she's not innocent (We communicated with our eyes, and from that alone, deduced this girl knows it all). So, please dont assume these girls are of age just because they look all matured and come off confident. Ask questions. Don't be an agbaya! In other words, #Saynotochildhoodsexualencounters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ricchcream:
During my Uni days, sighted this girl with all the endowments off campus, and decided to take an aim. Jogged up to her, announced my presence politely, reeled off a few lines of affirmation and requested for her number. There was this chemistry in the intensity of our look, and she obliged. However, there was something disconcertingly off about the way she sounded, so I did what a gentleman shouldn't, and asked of her age. Immediately I heard 15, it was as if the gentle wind around me stopped blowing. I was embarrassed and gobsmacked. I had to apologise and ease away.

Thinking back to that memory now, I feel proud of myself as I could have taken advantage of that child, and excused myself under the pretext of knowing she's not innocent (We communicated with our eyes, and from that alone, deduced this girl knows it all). So, please dont assume these girls are of age just because they look all matured and come off confident. Ask questions. Don't be an agbaya! In other words, #Saynotochildhoodsexualencounters.

grin Different strokes for different folks. That's what the world is all about.

A German won't see that as being child abuse neither will a Japanese nor a Brazilian and a few more countries because the age of sexual consent approved by law in these countries is 13-14 years.

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.

Well what you typed in the bracket made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Sexual Experiences by Fheelzz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

So Many Ugly Nigerian Girls / Never Marry These 10 Types Of Men / Road Side Toast .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.