Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 (2669 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by sweetonugbu: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Okwute all the way
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So they are Now faelesss igbos

No he ordered stay at home during the time he was in prison to pressure the government to release him

He ordered you to beat hell out of your senator and you all did

Stop trying to be clever by half grin

He is the most popular igbo man alive..
Kanu never ordered anyone to beat anyone he only took advantage of it
You guys are the people who take kanu serious ...even umuahia people don't ...relax u can't understand us ..give up

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Kanu never ordered anyone to beat anyone he only took advantage of it
You guys are the people who take kanu serious ...even umuahia people don't ...relax u can't understand us ..give up
He clearly said he ordered it

And those that beat the Senator were ipob members.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Oga he can say anything it's different from anything ...he also said he stopped China from giving us the 22bn loan
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Ojukwucriminal: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
35824L:
It is good you said this is just hallucinations. Iboes are not Nigerians. [s][/s]

So what are Igbos? See, even if you want Biafra. It has to be First thing first... Reason it deep
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga he can say anything it's different from anything ...he also said he stopped China from giving us the 22bn loan
Abi

And igbos rejoiced and danceed all over social media that "he stopped the loan"

Meanwhile these are credible sources of news agencies that carried the assault on your senator by ipob.

They even raised ipob flag after beating your senator.

https://www.africanews.com/2019/08/19/nigeria-senator-attacked-by-pro-biafra-activists-in-germany//

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/08/17/ipob-members-attack-ekweremadu-in-germany/
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Abi

And igbos rejoiced and danceed all over social media that "he stopped the loan"

Meanwhile this are credible sources of news agencies that carried the assault on your senator

https://www.africanews.com/2019/08/19/nigeria-senator-attacked-by-pro-biafra-activists-in-germany//

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/08/17/ipob-members-attack-ekweremadu-in-germany/
What's your IQ please

When won't igbos rejoice against a loan they would pay 20% of and where excluded from benefiting the loan ...but did kanu stop it nope

Igbo people petition and our reps stopped the loan

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

What's your IQ please

When won't igbos rejoice against a loan they would pay 20% of and where excluded from benefiting the loan ...but did kanu stop it nope

Igbo people petition and our reps stopped the loan
Do you know what iq is?

If your senators couldn't stop the loan from getting approval at the senate, how could your rep have single handedly stopped the loan?

Abi you don't know that you don't know that you don't have the numbers to push for a suspension, if it gets to that.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Do you know what iq is?

If your senators couldn't stop the loan from getting approval at the senate, how did your rep stop the loan?

Abi you don't know that you don't know that you don't have the numbers to push for a suspension..

U don't need to know how. But they did it

The house of reps refused to pass the loan

Since 2015 igbos have had more luck in the house of reps
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

U don't need to know how. But they did it

The house of reps refused to pass the loan

Since 2015 igbos have had more luck in the house of reps
Bruv you are just talking trash

The Speaker never deliberated on it.

Which igbos have luck in house of rep. Igbos have not gotten any major position in house of rep since 2015. grin

At least, you had deputy senate in 2015..

They have never been the speaker or deputy speaker

And you were talking about IQ earlier..
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Foxman19: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin I'm enjoy your assertion here.
Nyamuriflathead:
Funny Thread. I'm Happy you used the word hallucination in the begginning of this writeup. lets all dismiss it as that
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Ojukwucriminal: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't say so, late Kyari is not the only cabal controlling Buhari government. They are others who are more powerful than Kyari. Oyeama can't do shit and due to he's relationships with those in APC government he will always work in their best interests and not for the general interests of Nigeria. What Nigeria needs is a detribalize individual who will carry everyone along. Me I don't believe everyone is a saint, any one that should lead Nigeria should be a progressive person and not a outdated individual with archaic mentality. Most of the people we have in government are just full time politicians who thrive in propaganda. Obi is one that believe in doing the main work without unnecessary show off. He's works usually speak for him. I don't know Oyeama but he has always been with the opposition for a long time. It's just like voting that Igbo man working for Lagos state government sanitation and saying he's representing eastern slot for presidency. He won't get any vote in the east because he will be loyal to Tinubu and not to the interest of Easterners and Nigeria at large. Same with Oyeama

Yeah, I understand you. Politics is all about interest and I dont think the interest of the North will be well represented In peter obi's government either.

And if what happened in 1999 is anything to go by, you'll remember the yorubas voted for olu falae massively because they felt the interest of the region will be well protected and represented under him, meanwhile the rest of Nigeria voted for olusegun obassanjo because we all felt he could represent and champion the Nigerian interest. at the end of the day the majority had their way. To the best of my knowledge obassanjos government worked in tandem with and wasn't inimical to the growth of the Southwest like most tinubu fans will have us believe. If championing the interest of the Igbos at the expense of other Nigerians is what you think onyeama isn't capable of, then I concur with your line of argument. Asides that, I believe onyeama would enjoy huge conciliations from all parts of Nigeria because he is a detrabilized Nigerian, so the Igbos queuing behind peter obi wont make any difference really.
If you should take into account the allignment of buharis CPC with Tinubu's ACN one would agree that the cabals as at then were tinubu and his men, but buhari made his own appointments and the cabals we have today are all from the north. The cabals who made good luck Jonathan president were not thesame cabals who controlled his government. Cabals during electioneering period do not really tend to be cabals after campaigns. They become inconsequential to the scheme of things afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by 9japride(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

Yeah, I understand you. Politics is all about interest and I dont think the interest of the North will be well represented In peter obi's government either.

And if what happened in 1999 is anything to go by, you'll remember the yorubas voted for olu falae massively because they felt the interest of the region will be well protected and represented under him, meanwhile the rest of Nigeria voted for olusegun obassanjo because we all felt he could represent and champion the Nigerian interest. at the end of the day the majority had their way. To the best of my knowledge obassanjos government worked in tandem with and wasn't inimical to the growth of the Southwest like most tinubu fans will have us believe. If championing the interest of the Igbos at the expense of other Nigerians is what you think onyeama isn't capable of, then I concur with your line of argument. Asides that, I believe onyeama would enjoy huge conciliations from all parts of Nigeria because he is a detrabilized Nigerian, so the Igbos queuing behind peter obi wont make any difference really.
If you should take into account the allignment of buharis CPC with Tinubu's ACN one would agree that the cabals as at then were tinubu and his men, but buhari made his own appointments and the cabals we have today are all from the north. The cabals who made good luck Jonathan president were not thesame cabals who controlled his government. Cabals during electioneering period do not really tend to be cabals after campaigns. They become inconsequential to the scheme of things afterwards.
[color=#006600][/color]

You spoke well, very nice analysis. Though from your statement its like Oyeama will defeat Obi if they are placed together using political interest as a yardstick which is likely true. As regards the cabal in a running government being different from the election period its kind of true because majority of elected people usually choose their own team, betraying those who put them there. My only issue I have in Nigeria system of politics is that it does not encourage development of the whole Nigeria, very petty and winner takes it all pattern. The state level is worst, were an area will be denied social amenities because they didn't vote for a particular leader. And I wonder if its their personal money they are using to work. Though I don't really know Oyeama capabilities, but for Obi I believe he will take Nigeria to greater heights unlike other politicians who are career politicians who can't survive without government funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Ojiofor: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So they are Now faelesss igbos

No he ordered stay at home during the time he was in prison to pressure the government to release him

He ordered you to beat hell out of your senator and you all did

Stop trying to be clever by half grin

He is the most popular igbo man alive..

Point of correction.He ordered his IPOB followers to beat up a senator or do want to tell us that every Yoruba person is an OPC member or every Northerner a Boko haram member?

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ojiofor:

Point of correction.He ordered his IPOB followers to beat up a senator or do want to tell us that every Yoruba person is an OPC member or every Northerner a Boko haram member?

Can opc order a sit at home

Or you comparing "Freedom fighter ipob members to Boko Haram"
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Ojiofor: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Can opc order a sit at home

Or you comparing "Freedom fighter ipob members to Boko Haram"

Answer my questions joor before asking yours.
Every organisation have their own mode/system of operation.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ojiofor:

Answer my questions joor before asking yours.
Every organisation have their own mode/system of operation.
Opc does not enjoy the popularity ipob enjoys in the Igbo land

A Yoruba president once ordered shot at sight to the opc to the cheers of Yorubas.

So is ipob same as Boko haram?
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by PointB: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
If Onyema runs as APC Presidential candidate against Peter Obi as VP, Igbos will vote Onyema because he's a capable hand. Onyeama will probably carry on with a human face, but Peter Obi will be better for the economy and the years of drought that Nigeria is stepping into.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by PointB: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

He only ordered after he has seen the effect it had. Yes, Kanu is a smart guy. He knows how to play the game. He's probably using Robert Greene's playbooks.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Ojiofor: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Opc does not enjoy the popularity ipob enjoys in the Igbo land

A Yoruba president once ordered shot at sight to the opc to the cheers of Yorubas.

So is ipob same as Boko haram?

OPC was very popular in 2000s among the Yoruba.
Igbo governors and Ohanaeze Ndigbo according IPOB ordered 2nd Python Dance that killed many.
One is a terrorist group while the other are non violent group.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Izigha(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
The question is will the election be over the internet? If not, then its hallucination.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Which igbos have luck in house of rep. Igbos have not gotten any major position in house of rep since 2015. grin

This one is here talking about position ...so u need position to get your way

So the speaker decided to drop it like that
.all this double digits IQ people
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by PointB: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

I doubt if Peter Obi can even represent the interest if Igbos as the interest of Igbo are varied, just as that other Nigeria ethnic groups. Peter Obi for starters cannot grant Igbos Biafra (Peter Obi does not believe in Biafra), neither can he restructure Nigeria by himself. The best he could do is to attempt to bridge the infrastructure gaps in the east. I doubt if he'll succeed in this though as Nigeria will be in serious financial crisis in the coming years base on current trajectory.

And Peter Obi success or failure will greatly favour the North (and the rest of Nigeria) as it will either make Nigeria or demystify whatever claim we (Igbos) have about our abilities. Furthermore, it will silence cries of marginalization, defeat IPOB, and enable peaceful reign for the president who comes after. That is a big win for One Nigerianist and patriots.

This scenario will apply if Onyeama were to be president too. Only that Igbos will argue (as Yorubas often do with Obj) that the president wasn't their choice as it was imposed and didn't represent them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ojiofor:

OPC was very popular in 2000s among the Yoruba.
Igbo governors and Ohanaeze Ndigbo according IPOB ordered 2nd Python Dance that killed many.
One is a terrorist group while the other are non violent group.
Opc was never popular amongst the Yorubas.

It was in the same 2000s Obj ordered the killings of their members to the cheer of Yorubas.

So I don't know how you got your information.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by PointB: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Actually you don't need major position to make changes, you just need to be able to know how to influence those who can make the changes. It's how power works. I would have referred you to Abba Kyari, but you know what I mean.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

This one is here talking about position ...so u need position to get your way

So the speaker decided to drop it like that
.all this double digits IQ people
Coming from someone that has been begging Northerners for vice president since last year.

Position is nothing, yet you are willing to swallow your pride to have it.

Talk about single digit IQ.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
PointB:

Actually you don't need major position to make changes, you just need to be able to know how to influence those who can make the changes. It's how power works. I would have referred you to Abba Kyari, but you know what I mean.
Abba Kayari can influence decision because his cousin whom we elected gave him that power.

You actually need power to influence a lot of decisions in this world.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by PointB: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Coming from someone that has been begging Northerners for vice president since last year.

Position is very important, but thats only if you know how to use it. For example how many people would have thought that Chief of Staff position would have been more important than the Secretary General of the Federation let alone VP? In the end it depends on how power is deployed not necessarily the power itself.

Sometimes information is power
Sometimes power is power

It all depends on application.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by PointB: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Abba Kayari can influence decision because his cousin whom we elected gave him that power.

You actually need power to influence a lot of decisions in this world.

I have answered this earlier. Check below
PointB:

Position is very important, but thats only if you know how to use it. For example how many people would have thought that Chief of Staff position would have been more important than the Secretary General of the Federation lets alone VP? In the end it depends on how power is deployed not necessarily the power itself.

Sometimes information is power
Sometimes power is power

It all depends on application.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

No vex
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Ojiofor: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Opc was never popular amongst the Yorubas.

It was in the same 2000s Obj ordered the killings of their members to the cheer of Yorubas.

So I don't know how you got your information.

Wether they are popular or unpopular,the fact remains, not every Igbo man is an IPOB member,you join by getting registered into their organisaiton.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Mace0lane: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
2023 wey don nearly reach make Igbos come show themselves then no need to de argue over what is not.

mrvitalis:

I want to bet you 100k ...tell me any elected Igbo official that has Insulted buhari or north

Was fayose an Igbo man
Is ffk from Igbo
Fayose spoke person was from Igbo ?
Even tinubu has insulted buhari before

You want to judge igbod by comments on faceless media ?

Firstly igbos are close to buhari kitchen cabinets more than yorubas , most igbos in buhari government has had relationship with him for many years before he became president unlike the yorubas ......oyeama for example has been know to buhari for over 30 years ...onu for many years

You can lie to yourself like your imaginary igr ...but south west is not closer to 2023 presidency than igbos if north choose to hand over ....that's a fact ...onu , oyeama and Nwajiuba are all buhari men and boy ...u think they would hand over to a tinubu boy ...if they even decides to go south ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records Highest COVID-19 Cases, Deaths In West Africa / Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church / BREAKING: Buhari Sacks CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.