Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 (2666 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Mace0lane: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Scared of Obi like he was not on the ballot in the last presidential election with your god Atiku.

mrvitalis:

They are scared of obi ...they know his potential ...so they want to start early to try n damage him

But just normal here say ... everyone know obi is spotless as any politician can be
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Mystiquefia: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kyase:

it's simple
igbos don't have a candidate loved by other tribe, aside Rochas but that man i no trust am.
i will vote an igbo candidate if he can win, anybody that will contest with tinubu will lose, unless dey man no contest

sarrki come talk your own

I am amongst those who used to rever Rochas okorocha too, but going by his records so far he has proven to be a failure, even to his own people. Maybe they demonised him with the media though because he's APC, because as long as I'm concerned the present breeds of governor's, senators in the south east have been total failures aswell, yet attention is not being payed to them because they belong to the PDP. I also used to settle for orji kalu until he was found guilty and sentenced for allegations bothering on misappropriation of funds.
The only igbo man with a reputably clean pedigree in APC as it stands is onyeama, he is a technocrat and not our regular kind of politician. And you would agree with me that the North and south west would rather give conciliations to him than peter obi for instance, because their interest is more protected with him. So I concur with the OP...
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by 7lives: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

I want to bet you 100k ...tell me any elected Igbo official that has Insulted buhari or north

Was fayose an Igbo man
Is ffk from Igbo
Fayose spoke person was from Igbo ?
Even tinubu has insulted buhari before

You want to judge igbod by comments on faceless media ?

Firstly igbos are close to buhari kitchen cabinets more than yorubas , most igbos in buhari government has had relationship with him for many years before he became president unlike the yorubas ......oyeama for example has been know to buhari for over 30 years ...onu for many years

You can lie to yourself like your imaginary igr ...but south west is not closer to 2023 presidency than igbos if north choose to hand over ....that's a fact ...onu , oyeama and Nwajiuba are all buhari men and boy ...u think they would hand over to a tinubu boy ...if they even decides to go south ?

Those Buhari's long term Igbo friend did not succeed in making Buhari a president three good times, until he had the backing of the Yorubas.
Fine Buhari's Igbo friend did not insult Buhari or his people, but their folks have been calling Buhari all kinds of derogatory names, his people are equally insulted, others who also voted Buhari outside his region, are also insulted and called all kinds of derogatory names, even the country is labeled a zoo.
My take on this is that, no one can insult me or my folks, and later ask me for a favour.
If this is a general attitude everwhere, then I don't see any serious political party, giving their presidential ticket to an Igbo candidate.
Not because these candidates are not qualified, but because people do not forget and the internet is also there to back them up.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Ojukwucriminal: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Izigha:
The question is will the election be over the internet? If not, then its hallucination.
How do u mean over the internet? Is that not the biggest hallucinations of recent times?
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by QuotaSystem: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

Lolzzz funny..
Cc kyase
Efewestern
Frathermathy
Tonyebarcanista
Quotasystem
Fulanimafia
Simplyleo
Omenka
Sarrki
AdaOgwashi1
Please what are your contributions?

Absolutely hilarious.

Suddenly the Onyeama that they criticised as incompetent and a padi-padi appointee is suddenly competent for the Presidency.

How these dreamers even think an Igbo only ticket is remotely possible, while they spew endless hatred towards the electoral majority, whose votes they'll eventually need to realise their dream, betrays their level of delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

I want to bet you 100k ...tell me any elected Igbo official that has Insulted buhari or north

Was fayose an Igbo man
Is ffk from Igbo
Fayose spoke person was from Igbo ?
Even tinubu has insulted buhari before

You want to judge igbod by comments on faceless media ?

Firstly igbos are close to buhari kitchen cabinets more than yorubas , most igbos in buhari government has had relationship with him for many years before he became president unlike the yorubas ......oyeama for example has been know to buhari for over 30 years ...onu for many years

You can lie to yourself like your imaginary igr ...but south west is not closer to 2023 presidency than igbos if north choose to hand over ....that's a fact ...onu , oyeama and Nwajiuba are all buhari men and boy ...u think they would hand over to a tinubu boy ...if they even decides to go south ?
are you telling us APC is no more devil party like you always say with your write up? I hereby declare your views invalids bcs political power in democratic government can only be won by popularity ,Dominant, political strategies and who can mobilise politically for the party to win .political appointment can only be given base on closeness ok .you talked sentimentally as if presidency power will just be given without ;Loyalists, mobilisation withing the party politics,popularity ,lastly the contest between other political party in the country .though I can not insult you for what you don't know.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
What's the purpose of this thread? And how do you even know Ndigbo would support a Peter Obi VP to an Onyeama’s presidency. Left to me, I'll prefer an Umahi for PDP and Onyeama for APC. These two can give any candidate a run for their money.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Absolutely hilarious.

Suddenly the Onyeama that they criticised as incompetent and a padi-padi appointee is suddenly competent for the Presidency.

How these dreamers even think an Igbo only ticket is remotely possible, while they spew endless hatred towards the electoral majority, whose votes they'll eventually need to realise their dream, betrays their level of delusion.
When did Ndigbo criticize Onyeama? Some of you just run your mouth carelessly.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mystiquefia:

I am amongst those who used to rever Rochas okorocha too, but going by his records so far he has proven to be a failure, even to his own people. Maybe they demonised him with the media though because he's APC, because as long as I'm concerned the present breeds of governor's, senators in the south east have been total failures aswell, yet attention is not being payed to them because they belong to the PDP. I also used to settle for orji kalu until he was found guilty and sentenced for allegations bothering on misappropriation of funds.
The only igbo man with a reputably clean pedigree in APC as it stands is onyeama, he is a technocrat and not our regular kind of politician. And you would agree with me that the North and south west would rather give conciliations to him than peter obi for instance, because their interest is more protected with him. So I concur with the OP...

Rochas is the closest but his people already demonize him, so there's nothing we can do about that, peter obi cant win a single polling unit in the north, people down here dont like him, minister onyeama isnt that popular he cant even win the pramaries if he goes head to head with people like osibanjo, fashola and tinubu, those guys will finish him up. so far so good the apc ticket is going to the south west, pdp can get give peter obi the ticket but im sorry that guy cant win against the candidate of apc......
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kyase:

Rochas is the closest but his people already demonize him, so there's nothing we can do about that, peter obi cant win a single polling unit in the north, people down here dont like him, minister onyeama isnt that popular he cant even win the pramaries if he goes head to head with people like osibanjo, fashola and tinubu, those guys will finish him up. so far so good the apc ticket is going to the south west, pdp can get give peter obi the ticket but im sorry that guy cant win against the candidate of apc......
Rochas blew up his popularity in Igboland with his petty acts. He was really loved until he became power drunk and started misbehaving. How can someone who was greatly loved before 2015 became so much despised? That even those of us who loved him at the onset had to backtrack.
Ndigbo have a penchance to love a sincere person as a well as a ability to hate anyone they see as wicked. This was how Rochas singlehandedly killed that goodwill. Although, it's not to late to resurrect that trust.
Rochas still has his popularity in the north, just as Peter Obi in the east. He'll need to tap into that popularity to win delegates there during the APC primary.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by richie240: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

Lolzzz.. that was what everyone thought would happen in the case of obassanjo and good luck Jonathan. But today the rest Is history. Fact is the relationship between tinubu and onyeama is not very grounded to warrant him being controlled. Except ofcourse there's negotiations and renegotiations, from the onset, and I believe onyeama would only attend to them. No more, No less

The only people that may have been able to control onyeama are the late Abba kyari and buhari. Abba kyari is dead today and buhari would likely relocate to katsina after his tenure. Plus his age and health is deteriorating fastly.

At the end of the day Onyeama seems to be a good candidate for bothr buhari, cabal and even tinubu camp and that's all what matters in APC.

U asked us to dismiss ur write up as hallucinations...... and I think the bolded shd be inclusive. cheesy
Control an iboman? Lolz. Have u not heard of d saying "Igbo enwe eze" (Igbo knows no king)? Seems u've forgotten how Jonathan's regime was highjacked by d ibos despite him not being directly IBO.
Biko, let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by eunisam: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
You guys are just beating around the bushy bush.

The right man that is fit enough for this Job is David Umahi the current governor of Ebonyi state. this guy is a digital governor and not all this analog politicians upandan.if not Umahi then it is Peter Obi.Onyemakwanu Onyema? (who sabi Onyema)
Re: Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 by Kyase(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
UdechiHD:
Rochas blew up his popularity in Igboland with his petty acts. He was really loved until he became power drunk and started misbehaving. How can someone who was greatly loved before 2015 became so much despised? That even those of us who loved him at the onset had to backtrack.
Ndigbo have a penchance to love a sincere person as a well as a ability to hate anyone they see as wicked. This was how Rochas singlehandedly killed that goodwill. Although, it's not to late to resurrect that trust.
Rochas still has his popularity in the north, just as Peter Obi in the east. He'll need to tap into that popularity to win delegates there during the APC primary.
\ROCHAS ONLY SIN WAS HIS ROMANCE WITH APC AGAINST PDP'S JONATHAN IN 2015......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endsars Police Injured As Protesters, Damage Bulletproof Lexus LX 570 SUV Belong / IPOB Nakèd Their Man Brutalize Him For This GRAPHIC CONTENT / At 797 Billion, Abuja-kaduna-zaria Road Contract Is The Costliest In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.