Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,344 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (97868 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by DabuIIIT: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
AudioNews:
He has Afonja blood in him
Na dem dem

No wahala luquluqu buh see the correct person wey I tag.... grin
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by lovethchioma(f): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He stopped to urinate into the girls pussy.

It is possible that the man and the girl have been doing it before now.
The way it was, theman didn’t rape her. Both the man and minor should be punished.
Read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes any sense. Whether this is his first time or umpteenth time of having sex with her. It is still counted as rape. A minor can't give consent. And No she won't be punished, she only has to be rehabilitated because of the damages this abuse has done to her.

The man is the one who will be punished for taking advantage of the minor. That is, if the case won't be swept under, since anything goes in this lawless country.

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Iyiataata92: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
AMvanquish:

Who is this Fool? Which bill to legalise infant marriage? Is it only in the North that women are raped? Women are raped all over Nigeria on the regular, don't make it look like it is exclusive to the North.. Please get sense o, don't just come and type rubbish for likes..
I don't think I need to argue with you since you haven't heard that the northern legislators are pushing for a bill to legalize marrying 13 year old girls.
Go and do your research and come back for arguement
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by jimmynauty: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
i no go laff but sober....me wife the form...but i cant go low like this dude
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by deco22(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He stopped to urinate into the girls pussy.

It is possible that the man and the girl have been doing it before now.
The way it was, theman didn’t rape her. Both the man and minor should be punished.
How tf would they punish a 15 year old? You just said it yourself that she is a minor, it is statutory rape.

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Vulcan24(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
they are lovers
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Ekwensu2: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
midolian:
And what have you to say about similar or even worse cases in the Christian world?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Avalancheman: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Mrpojj:

re u ok?

Yes I am.

Google is your friend... cool
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by IYANGBALI: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2020
He lockedown the girl's pussssssssy
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by IYANGBALI: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Vulcan24:
they are lovers
who tolded you that?
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by emonis88: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Theses tribal sentiments il not do nairaland any good.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by AMvanquish: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I don't think I need to argue with you since you haven't heard that the northern legislators are pushing for a bill to legalize marrying 13 year old girls.
Go and do your research and come back for arguement

Good you are not arguing! Take it like a man.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Why is child abuse common in the North. This group of hypocrites are uncultured and lack self respect
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by AnanseK(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Yobabad:
The other day when I said rape is very common in Muslim dominated areas but the used to cover it up, I received plenty insult.

Yes except in southern churches and in their homes and motor parks and markets and baby factories.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Sorrento: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Yobabad:
The other day when I said rape is very common in Muslim dominated areas but the used to cover it up, I received plenty insult.
You must be an extremely retarded person to say this.
Rapist and pedophile are everywhere in every part of the world.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Cityguy: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2020
The most corrupt and pretentious beings on planet earth! Bad in everything imaginable, yet form holier than thou. Shior kelebe!
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by bignero: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
We must all learn to keep our children safe!!

Sex freaks are everywhere... Them no dey write am for face!

I know that tribal and religious bigots will come to masturbate on this thread!!

Children of hate will rush into this thread to stereotype and condemn northerners as usual

Now this is a thread where 12yr old girl was raped by her Dad and brother... They take turn in raping her... It happened in illogo Area of Lagos state!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/3777602/father-step-son-take-turns-rape&ved=2ahUKEwjqo9apyPXoAhXj6OAKHd6oDyoQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0baxD6nrJ_o2MpVzin9BsH&cshid=1587336308259

Man caught raping 8yr old girl in a bus in Abia state!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5567008/man-caught-raping-little-girl&ved=2ahUKEwj72aX7yfboAhU7AGMBHTeLB4AQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3Rfy5lpeLCAyh1NNqTGxsz

We all have have rapist in every region!!

Even in our Churches and mosques!!

I rest my case!!

Conscience is the most wonderful Judge... I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by pacespot(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2020
This is a case of survivor (the girl) and a sexual predator (the man) during a lockdown-enforced economic hardship, both deserve a punishment that will commensurate their situations.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by StivoeDevoe: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
ever since karota came here in kano this evil attitude has been going on and on i do wonder a level of immorality in kano
and i promise you that that devil must be out free because is kano and is Muslims kiss
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Nairaboi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
jumper524:
Northerners??
Lawrence uche Na Northerners abi??
Oga go and sit down there is no basis of comparism for above mentioned offence. Majority carries the vote and the Northerners are overall champions when it comes to defiling minors and homoxesualiality
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Harunabisanti(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iyiataata92:
he will still be released. It is the norm in the north. That is why their lawmakers keep pushing for bill to legalise infant marriage. They love defiling kids from 1 year to 15 years
I pity young girls growing up in that region

This act occurred everywhere
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Dollabiz: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
jesus is lord
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by DarkJeddi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:

I know that tribal and religious bigots will come to masturbate on this thread!!

Children of hate will rush into this thread to stereotype and condemn northerners as usual

Now this is a thread where 12yr old girl was raped by her Dad and brother... They take turn in raping her... It happened in illogo Area of Lagos state!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/3777602/father-step-son-take-turns-rape&ved=2ahUKEwjqo9apyPXoAhXj6OAKHd6oDyoQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0baxD6nrJ_o2MpVzin9BsH&cshid=1587336308259

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5567008/man-caught-raping-little-girl&ved=2ahUKEwj72aX7yfboAhU7AGMBHTeLB4AQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3Rfy5lpeLCAyh1NNqTGxsz

I rest my case!!
The guilty are afraid.. undecided

See how you dey write epistle for question wey nobody asked you.. shocked
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Stefenijoan002(f): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
God knows if I give birth n a monster there rapes her hmm mm I we personally remove that thing that makes him a man bfor any plea
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Vulcan24(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
IYANGBALI:
who tolded you that?

the story telleth me
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by zudozz: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
they no show him picture oooh. But if na one small boy carry laptop now they go put him picture.. this one defile a minor they no show us d person..shameless people.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by jcross19: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:

I rest my case!!
lol can you see what religion has turned you to? your shame dey shame me!!!!.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Montlab25: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Some guys who served there told me that most of these 15 year old northern girls are as wet as anything. You will see them raise their Hijab from behind and be telling corpers to fire them doggy style. You will hear -"Corper mazamaza!"
However, say no to Minors!
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by PeacenLove2: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iyiataata92:
he will still be released. It is the norm in the north. That is why their lawmakers keep pushing for bill to legalise infant marriage. They love defiling kids from 1 year to 15 years
I pity young girls growing up in that region

I don't even know why this made news since their men are allowed to have sex with even younger girls. Or maybe the crime is they are not married yet. They even detained the victim too. Soon, they will stone her to death and slap the dude on the wrist for engaging in fornication.

This is partly the reason why I don't see any future in the union called Nigeria. To some part, this is a grievous crime while another part sees it as Sunnah. Why should we accept or condone pedophilia? What kind of country is this? Too much injustice going on. Nothing will ever be right until we start making some big changes. Darkness and light don't mix. Uhuh.
Re: Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested by Sharatan(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.