Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (55351 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion / Nigerian Cancer Survivor Shares Her Story, After Welcoming A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by tobijas001(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
It high time people take dis fucking damn virus serious
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by K4daniel: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ejima1:

Power belongs to God

That is why I really believe prayer can cure this because it's a global disease and we all Need to humble ourselves and cry out for mercy.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
pantless:
The only Remedy is God, believe it or not.

Pls how do I change my name on this forum? am no longer comfortable bearing 'PANTLESS' I ve gat a lot now and I'm now Born Again... Insult is welcomed as far as you have d answer.
God? which God? grin grin There is no way to change your name, grin you are stuck with pantless for ever! deal with it!

Born again you say? what da hell is born again?
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by obowunmi(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is the Seun idiot that spread the virus throughout Lagos. Shocked that he hasn't been arrested and jailed for bioterrorism.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Modsfav: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
is only God that can save us
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by SctDonald(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
After this lockdown go to church and give ThankGod to God
Thousand of people have die because of this corona virus
must we go to church to thank Him..
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by tyisrael: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
They should put cameras in isolation centres and turn it to BBN
I second
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by bolaji3071(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
kendrick93:
COVID-19 ain't a death sentence..
Meanwhile i just had this for lunch..
Man can't come and kill himself
covid no see you at all o.

Last time I ate meat was a month ago while in school.

The daily hunger no be here o
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pastor wey no fit heal himself smh grin
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by recklesslove: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Is this not Seun? The idiot that attended Africa magic award that came from UK? I've also seen him on a BBC video. How come he is the only one talking? How come he hasn't been arrested? How come? This is definitely a scam

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
After this lockdown go to church and give ThankGod to God
Thousand of people have die because of this corona virus
thousands also survived
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Jelzin2412(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
olax02:
good suggestion, but they will not welcome the idea..

Unfortunately you can't breach people's confidentiality and privacy without their consent. Unless they unanimously to consent to it, it's not possible and if done is unethical.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do you no what is happening in USA now
Wait o is this the same ednut in travel section
ednut1:
thousands also survived
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Ajibel(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=sonnie10 post=88658407]This one is an actor joor, see how fresh and active he is for someone who is just recovering. [/quote

So how do people who just recovered look like?
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Neoteny7: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
informationNaija:
will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

Number 3 has nothing to do with SARS-CoV-2, and no medical professional has advised anyone to consume any kind of nuts. Bitter stuff actually damage the liver.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by obowunmi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
recklesslove:
Is this not Seun? The idiot that attended Africa magic award that came from UK? I've also seen him on a BBC video. How come he is the only one talking? How come he hasn't been arrested? How come? This is definitely a scam

He should be shot dead.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by istina: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
recklesslove:

Exactly, scam it is from the onset.

They needed to use a public figure to convince people and confuse them the more.

If you know you know.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by oziamaka: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Useless guy that refused to self isolate and went to distribute it at AMVCA award.
that's him. some people can be wicked and selfish. he is one of the major distributors of corovid 19
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Do you no what is happening in USA now
Wait o is this the same ednut in travel section
sure. Na their God appointed time be that.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by clericuzzio(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ejima1:

Power belongs to God

Is there anyone who doesn't know power belongs to God?
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Corona don spoil everytin for us IELTS cancel for now
ednut1:
sure. Na their God appointed time be that.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
informationNaija:
will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.
My dear, apart from bitter kola. I watched a live video on Facebook about a Nigeria mum with Coronavirus in the UK.
Guess what she took for 3 days, every four hours??
Fresh grounded garlic and fresh grounded ginger with lime for 3 days. Coronavirus disappeared!
My dear, I didn't waste time to grind mine.
But I took mine just once a day instead of the 4 hours interval she took hers because I don't have Coronavirus. My dear the small wound/cut I had on my hand dried up after two days.
Fresh Garlic and ginger work wonders smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by LEBEfirstson: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
A K I K O... for those of you that doesn't know the meaning of my first words, it means STORY.. I can never forget that even before this Corona bull shit, there are some people that suffers from high fever, diarrhea, vomiting and so on at the same time! What name did the doctors gave it at that time?? MAKE THESE PEOPLE CARRY CAMERA ENTER THAT ISOLATION CENTRES AND LET THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE, UNLIKE WHAT WE USUALLY SEE OVERSEAS, THEIR ICU UNITS, YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE GRASPING FOR BREATH. UNTILL THEN, THEY ARE MAKING YOU COCK AND BULL STORY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
ehhmah:
sad

No one can escape the spirit of death.. Stop posting rubbish.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Ejima1: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1LAepyygj4

THIS IS MY THREAD BUT MODERATOR CHANGED THE VIDEO URL BUT STILL WITH MY ACCOUNT. NAIRALAND THIS IS NOT FAIR

I'm disappointed
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by SirKomA(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Blitz888 post=88658348]Hmm[/quote

I'll vomit my intestines out if I should ever try eating peas. I wonder how convenient people find it eating that thing. People are different though.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
kendrick93:
COVID-19 ain't a death sentence.. Meanwhile i just had this for lunch.. Man can't come and kill himself
Correct
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by zcee: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
A K I K O... for those of you that doesn't know the meaning of my first words, it means STORY.. I can never forget that even before this Corona bull shit, there are some people that suffers from high fever, diarrhea, vomiting and so on at the same time! What name did the doctors gave it at that time?? MAKE THESE PEOPLE CARRY CAMERA ENTER THAT ISOLATION CENTRES AND LET THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE, UNLIKE WHAT WE USUALLY SEE OVERSEAS, THEIR ICU UNITS, YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE GRASPING FOR BREATH. UNTILL THEN, THEY ARE MAKING YOU COCK AND BULL STORY
This is what I clamored for but I was attacked by a stupid member here..
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Godpikin4real(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
We tank d Almighty God for your healing. Your healing is permanent as there wouldn't be any relapse IJMN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me / Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.