Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ (2494 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by bamboke(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
Can you get marry to a laddy with fibroids? Will you be willing to stick with her if she tells you she has fibroids? Please let me know your views.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by Omolola1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
where are the guys when we need them?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by jaybee3(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
No problemo as it's not a terminal disease.
More than 2 in five women have it so no biggie
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by bamboke(f): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
Guess silence means,
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by iyatrustee(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
what is the difference between a woman that has fibrod? and one who has appendicitis and one that has none? it is not a life threatening sickness as long as the woman involved has the resources to undergothe surgery to have it removed.i dont see why a man would  not marry a woman just because she has fibrod
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by Carolece(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
Having fibroids is treatable with simple surgery.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by Orton10(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hell Yess!!!!!!!! I can.
After all i'm married to ma lady and not a silly firoid.
And guess what??

Fibroids can be removed surgically and are not life-threatening, the only problem is that fibroids in the womb reduce the chance of pregnancy dats all.

^

If thats ma lady's only vice, Then I am indeed the luckiest Married Man Alive!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by Omolola1(f): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
I like your spirit cool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by MOBO444(f): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2011
b
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by iyatrustee(f): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^^^ i wasnt expecting much from you
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by Coolabbie: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
MOBO444:

Fibrods is Abortion not well removed,hence the growth, Nigeria women have done too much harm.
*sighs*its d troll again. @topic fibroid can be treated so dere aint nothing wrong.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by ebonyvibe(f): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2011
@ MOBO444

Crawl back into the cave you have been hiding from these days. Your statement is made from which research? you ignorant african man.

based on a medical website below are the causes of fribroids nothing at all to do with abortion.

Causes of fibroids
The reasons why women get fibroids aren't known. Although oestrogen seems to make fibroids grow, it's not thought to be responsible for their initial development.

You're more likely to get fibroids if you:

are in your 30s or 40s
are overweight
are African-Caribbean - African-Caribbean women are three times more likely than Caucasian women to get fibroids
have no children
had an early puberty
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by yemmight(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
As a matter of fact, my woman I intend to get marry to this year is presently having fibriods and i am not withdrawing, we are trying all our best to deal with the situation which we believe is a matter of time.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by philip0906(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
fibroids not even fibroid. . .haba
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by sweeti14(f): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
philip0906:

fibroids not even fibroid. . .haba
lool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by Busta(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
What is wrong with having fabroids?
There are surgeries to have them removed these days . . .hey, as long as you love the person, why shld fabroids come btwn y'all?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by 1honeybee: 5:07am On Jan 08, 2011
Apparently, a lot of females (young and old) do have fibroids and surgical removal depends on d size(s) as the case may be. IF u have very painful period every month wit a bit of clot and heavy flow(as the case may be) u may have a bit of fibroids and cysts. They can be potentially harmless though and may shrink wit time
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by 1k001(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2011
Fibroids are a benign smooth muscle tumour, they are easily treatable. So the question of whether to marry or not doesn't arise.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by Dsense(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2011
OP.
Brb grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Fibroids/ by manony: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2011
My wife has fibroids, many of them and we have 2 kids now. The only little challenge was some difficulties during her first pregnancy which I think was partly because she had in her mind that the fibroids were going to affect the pregnancy - being her first time.
And there is a friend of her who removed the fibroids and they grew again.

(1) (Reply)

place of God / Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! / Tips To Get Through Valentine's Day If You Are Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.