Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,104 members, 7,890,666 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover (4408 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Ebukax(f): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Two Homosexuals were caught red-handed having s3x in one community called UMUEZE , in ORLU LGA, IMO STATE. Like I said earlier, The Black one is a Nigerian police officer from Umugboga, Amike, ORLU LGA, IMO STATE. who stays at checkpoint, at Mgbabano, Nkwerre LGA, Imo state (Married) . The yellow one is a son to one Photographer called (Ugotex) who works at UMORI, EZIACHI, ORLU LGA, IMO STATE.
This particular police officer with his colleagues chased a man driving with his car to our shop this afternoon, threatened to shoot him if he move an inch. After few discussions, they took bribe of almost 5k from him and left. But This evening he was caught having s3x with his fellow man.

They were caught red-handed by security men of Umueze Autonomous community, Orlu, after tracing them to where they had the s3x.

According to them, “immediately they entered the house, the police officer took down his trouser and pulled off his shirts, bend over and the yellow guy Started f****g him. Immediately they (the security officers) broke in and arrested them. And took them down to the community hall. Tortured them really good.
Items recovered from them are; 3 sachets of condoms, different brand. And The police officer’s ID CARD. Police officers are their asking for his release but to no avail.

I think today marked their end after some years and months of being Homosexuals without being caught.

People are still gathering at the scene, they are yet to be released.

The post was shared on Facebook by a Facebook user named Gifted Freedom Godson.
https://legitinfor.com/2020/04/21/police-gay-man-caught-in-the-act-in-orlu-imo-state-with-his-younger-lover/

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by soberdrunk(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Whether you consider Homosexuality a sin, crime or abomination, treating human beings like this should not be acceptable to any sane mind. I don't know if or when Africans will understand that treating another human being worst than animals is the biggest crime/abomination there is......angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by chatinent: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gayism is not a gender; it's a deviation from what's normal.

6 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
They both look masculine for this kind of thing. Hmm..

1 Like

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Umm ok.
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by francisMKD(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chai! See Una life now.. ��
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Religion6: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Such a nice way to disgrace your family... well-done boys

2 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by DanseMacabre(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin

Korofo don cast...na him be the 'bottom' sef...wetin sweet me na this one

Ebukax:
Police officers are their [sic] asking for his release but to no avail.

grin grin

Community arrest policeman.

10 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's not my business how you decide to use your asshole but when you collect 5k bribe in the day and tear male ass at night I sure hope you get a good beating...

3 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by SOFTENGR: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
If they are guilty as accused, then they are a disgrace to themselves and to their families.
The jungle judges are worse. The law should have been allowed to deal with them. This same mentality is what trigger-happy policemen have.
#sayNOtojunglejustice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Galactico4ever(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's only in countries like 9ja that someone cant fvck any gender of the choice. and they even tortured them in public.mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
See shame embarassed
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Promotions: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
The public disgrace is highly uncalled for...

3 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by eruchboy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Abomination

3 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
soberdrunk:
Whether you consider Homosexuality a sin, crime or abomination, treating human beings like this should not be acceptable to any sane mind. I don't know if or when Africans will understand that treating another human being worst than animals is the biggest crime/abomination there is......angry
Thank you for perfectly putting my thoughts to words.

3 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Ebukax(f): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
����
DanseMacabre:
grin

Korofo don cast...na him be the 'bottom' sef...wetin sweet me na this one

grin grin

Community arrest policeman.

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by pyyxxaro: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by pyyxxaro: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
It's only in countries like 9ja that someone cant fvck any gender of the choice. and they even tortured them in public.mtcheew

Come Bleep man yansh for my area naaa

Make u see wetin we go use your eye see

We go beat u like snake , thunder fire ur testes

3 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Drince: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eulalia:
Most lesbians don't look masculine.. You don't have to look like a female before you become gay..

5 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Ebukax(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:

grin grin grin you wicked oo see how am rolling with laughter

1 Like

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Kyari79(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
That is hw those igbos are always performed animals

1 Like

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Galactico4ever(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Bros the world has changed. na people lyk you go beat dia sister for being a lesbian and carry am go deliverance

6 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by pyyxxaro: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Bros the world has changed. na people lyk you go beat dia sister for being a lesbian and carry am go deliverance

God forbid bad tin

Naa ur sister go be lesbian lipsrsealed

I go faint am self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by voltron14: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is that why they beat them up?

2 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by AudioNews(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ajayi policemen at it again
Na dem dem
Migration
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Superjazz: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
AudioNews:
Ajayi policemen at it again
Na dem dem
Migration
Pls grow up!!!!Shey as them never quarrel for this thread Belle never sweet you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by COOL10(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eulalia:

You'll be surprised at the amount of masculine looking, bald headed men who are gay which is a deviation from the stereotype that only handsome looking men are gay.

2 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Galactico4ever(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:

God forbid bad tin

Naa ur sister go be lesbian lipsrsealed

I go faint am self
leave God out of this and better embrace reality this guy. everyone can never be straight. just live your own life and stop discriminating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Ebukax(f): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kyari79:
That is hw those igbos are always performed animals
you know you are very stupid dirty fowl
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Superjazz: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Religion6:
Such a nice way to disgrace your family... well-done boys
Gayism is an abnormity in the DNA and traits of those who are practicing it it's just like been a man or a woman you can't determine your sex.nobody choose to be a gay been a gay and trying to cover up is like been a man who tries to become a woman.gays/lesbians need medical help to correct their hormonal imbalance

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Imprisoned For 37 Years Freed After Witness Admits She Lied (picture) / Nigerian Man Get Deported From Spain After Returning €4,250 He Found - Photo / 6 Dangerous People In The World (shekau On Number 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.