Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover (4410 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by kissGuys: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin
Korofo don cast...na him be the 'bottom' sef...wetin sweet me na this one

grin grin
Community arrest policeman.

hmmmm... So u know they are called "bottom" how??...

2 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by kalufelix(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good job @ the torture.. They should be lynched...Africans just dey form upandan... May Amadioha strike all the b!+ched faggo+s!!!
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Kyari79(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
No i am not like your father ; i mean stupid person

1 Like

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Why should a man be homosexual?
The annoying thing is that most homosexuals are good looking. But these ones aren't good looking, though.
Beautiful women around the world and a man still prefers his fellow man? How pathetic

1 Like

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by jonahhh: 5:35am On Apr 22, 2020
soberdrunk:
Whether you consider Homosexuality a sin, crime or abomination, treating human beings like this should not be acceptable to any sane mind. I don't know if or when Africans will understand that treating another human being worst than animals is the biggest crime/abomination there is......angry

Just stfu any homosexua caught in the act be burnt only women are allowed
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
OP you are among the worst bloggers i have ever seen. I was the one that posted this News on my facebook wall, this happened in my community. Why giving another person credit of my post?? You brought this from my wall (OBIALOR FREEMAN) why crediting another man as if he was the one. Nonsense bloggers that doesnt know their left and right, looking for where to copy post and paste and take credit for it. Nairalanders visit my wall (OBIALOR FREEMAN) and check if it was GIFTED FREEDOM that shared the post or me. Useless bloggers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by dillan: 3:40am On Apr 30, 2020
chatinent:
Gayism is not a gender; it's a deviation from what's normal.

"Normal" is different for everyone. Some like the opposite gender, others like the same, some like both and there's the ones who don't like anyone. Each has a different "normal"
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by dillan: 3:42am On Apr 30, 2020
jonahhh:

Just stfu any homosexua caught in the act be burnt only women are allowed

and why should they be burnt? Because you don't like what they're doing? And how does what they're doing become your concern?
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by dillan: 3:42am On Apr 30, 2020
NockMedia:
Why should a man be homosexual?
The annoying thing is that most homosexuals are good looking. But these ones aren't good looking, though.
Beautiful women around the world and a man still prefers his fellow man? How pathetic

Lmao do you know how sexuality works?
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by dillan: 3:44am On Apr 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Come Bleep man yansh for my area naaa

Make u see wetin we go use your eye see

We go beat u like snake , thunder fire ur testes

and you think that's somehow something to be proud of smh.
Re: Police Gay Man Caught In The Act In Orlu Imo State With His Younger Lover by jonahhh: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2020
dillan:

and why should they be burnt? Because you don't like what they're doing? And how does what they're doing become your concern?

Even God burnt them himself at sodom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Imprisoned For 37 Years Freed After Witness Admits She Lied (picture) / 6 Dangerous People In The World (shekau On Number 2) / Nigerian Man Get Deported From Spain After Returning €4,250 He Found - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.