Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay (874 Views)

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
A South African Twitter user has shared his father’s reaction after he came out as gay.

The Twitter user’s father who responded after his son opened up on his sexuality, told him that he “respects and still loves him unconditionally”.

see the exchange below

source: https://www.worldlegit.com/2020/04/south-african-tells-his-father-his-gay/

1 Like

Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by Masterpiece676: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
You better don't let my dad see this, he would start looking at me somehow.

I don't have anything against this bro Gaybriel, I'm supportive of that ass fisting. Ride on bris

1 Like

Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wasted sperm
Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by pyyxxaro: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tuufffiaaaaaakwwaaaa embarassed
Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
If I Slap You, you Will Hate Men
Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by BlueBanana: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why is the fàg now showing is this chat. Make we roast Egg
Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by Evablizin(f): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
My friend you are possessed by demons and you need intense prayers and spiritual warfare for you to be delivered.

You like men ko,you like men ni...

1 Like

Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
He won’t try it with me. I will not reply the message and I will not take the calls. Make he come meet me for house tell me to my face. angry
Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by TrollKiller(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
#StopHomosexuality
#AgainstTheNaturalOrder
Re: South African Twitter User Shares His Father’s Reaction After He Came Out As Gay by TMKsouth: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Dad to son.

(1) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But We Can't Be Together Because Of Religion / Trending : Watch How Father Had Sex With His Daughter See Her Various Styles (en / I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.