Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG (51699 Views)

Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria / You Can’t Receive Pension Because You Served As Acting Gov / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by charlesm91(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Emmyj2g:

You said it all... Both she and that lifeless idiot are bunch of occult and blood sucking drmons
later should something unfortunate happen to them some will come online and say we should not rejoice. We can’t fake sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by kenny1247: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2020
dis woman and so called FG hve lost it all, dis country is a total mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Stillthebest: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2020
kiss

These foolish people should stop talking and give this money out on time.
Not that Nigerians cant take care of themselves, we are used to taking care of us, but to let us eat from this money for once.
Too bad people will still vote for them next election.

Govt hasn't done anything free for me before.

I drive and pay on the road, use electric and pay exorbitantly for what I don't consume, I give myself a borehole water, I provide security for myself and these days I am even out every night,i paid heavily in school... Etc

What has the Govt really done for us gan! Police they gave to us to protect us will extort us.

Army will beat us because we made calls in their posts and asked us to drink gully water.

Boko Haram kills at will.
This is nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by kenny1247: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2020
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by andyanders: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigerians, this coronavirus should open your eyes to see the kind of ocultists,demonic and evil leaders we have.

Look at this useless minister. The FGN and this minister knows what to do but cannot do that.

The BVN of every Nigerian with any bank in their data base is varifiable any day for accountability. With the bvn, the Apex bank can liaise with the banks to capture that record of the money disbursed. EFCC and ICPC, can now liaise with the Apex bank in case there is call for probe, by present or incoming government anyday.

Because they want to avoid probe, the government of APC diversed a means to steal the money by giving audio account of how much they have given out.

What is wrong with black man? Is it that we are cursed? Painful

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2020
"We will do this we will do that"..... Just fvcking do what should be done already dvmb fvcks..... No biday gives a sh!t. Just as these modafokas wasted time in shutting our airspace to contain this virus, they are also waiting until it is too late to do anything to calm people down. They want to wait until the state of Nigeria is in complete anarchy before they act. Other countries made moves without having to explain jack sh!t to anybody and everyone is a beneficiary. Empty fvcking barrels.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by seasy: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Did she even think before saying this?
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by bong4(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
andyanders:

My brother, look at this useless minister. The FGN and this minister knows what to do but cannot do that.

The BVN of every Nigerian with any bank in their data base is varifiable any day for accountability. With the bvn, the Apex bank can liaise with the banks to capture that record of the money disbursed. EFCC and ICPC, can now liaise with the Apex bank in case there is call for probe, by present or incoming government anyday.

Because they want to avoid probe, the government of APC diversed a means to steal the money by giving audio account of how much they have given out.

What is wrong with black man? Is it that we are cursed? Painful

If the government was to collect from the citizens, they will do without omitting anyone but to give now, they are bringing up all sorts of childish and petty reasons why everyone can't be a benefiary. Shame!
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Babysheart(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2020
All this conditions for just ₦20,000.

Poverty mentality
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by andyanders: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2020
@Stillthebest, we individually train our children alone from birth through school without the goverment's assistance as aids. After they are through school, The FGN will now deploy the children of the poor to violent areas where most get killed and their own children with their connection are deployed to either oil companies or Abuja for their service.

Just this pandemic, donations made to be given to the poor, they will derive pleasure in looting it.

Never has any government given back to her citizens when in need. Is Nigeria worth dying for?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2020
.spit
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
SHITHOLE COUNTRY WITH THEIR COCKROACH LEADERS spit
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Lovelive: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
seasy:
Did she even think before saying this?
shocked

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Lovelive: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babysheart:
All this conditions for just ₦20,000.

Poverty mentality

You too just think am nah
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by 1stola: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
sunshineV:
So my family are in Lagos and I'm in ilorin

if my family receive 20k in Lagos I'll die of hunger in ilorin

Smh for this damn country. How did I get here
Sell that phone...
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Lovelive: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
SHITHOLE COUNTRY WITH THEIR COCKROACH LEADERS spit
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by samafooo: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
orisa37:
YES WHAT ABOUT THE APPEAL OF PENSIONERS? FG HAS THEIR ACCOUNT NUMBERS & BVN. THEY SHOULD BE FIRST TO COLLECT PALLIATIVES. BECAUSE THEY'RE OLD AND INFIRMED.
Do you know that some pensioner earn more than 50k every month
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by sunshineV(f): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
1stola:

Sell that phone...

Ori e ti daru.

How do u know I own it?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by NnadyAutos: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
All states of the federation are on lock down, not only Lagos,Fct and OGUN.The palliative should go round.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by gbenga251: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
They are just talking absolute nonsense.This Government is by far the most wicked bunch of fools i have ever seen.In Canada,Nigerians received money with proof,where is the proof of those who received their yeye 20k?

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Odogwu999(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
If i ever vote any of u again ehn... Let me keep quiet
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
princdebola201:
they enforce it but how many is paying? does that change the fact that our tax revenues cannot sustain us.
If bubu start pursuing tax defaulters or corrupt tax officials you wailers will be screaming one sided fight
Princedebola201, I am one of those that pays tax and yet to see the evidence in terms of document

So what do you have to say
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by orisa37: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
samafooo:

Do you know that some pensioner earn more than 50k every month

From where?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Youngminister(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
ForeThinker:
Selfish
The truth is that I've not recived fadin ever since this lockdown
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Stillthebest: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
andyanders:
@Stillthebest, we individually train our children alone from birth through school without the goverment's assistance as aids. After they are through school, The FGN will now deploy the children of the poor to violent areas where most get killed and their own children with their connection are deployed to either oil companies or Abuja for their service.

Just this pandemic, donations made to be given to the poor, they will derive pleasure in looting it.

Never has any government given back to her citizens when in need. Is Nigeria worth dying for?

No
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by TAUPYEN(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
My question is; how will they id members of the same family?�
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by 1stola: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
sunshineV:

Ori IYA mi ti daru

How do u know I own it?
I know.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by LegalOpinion: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
How will they know family members? Stupid fools everywhere
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by goodman5(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ndi ara
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by JA75(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is already taking too long. This lockdown is really getting hold on us.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Jidkidz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
puremaker7:
This government na disaster
walahi..dem be oloriburuku
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op should move this to front page nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.