Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG (51757 Views)

Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria / You Can’t Receive Pension Because You Served As Acting Gov / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by pacificom: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:
Where is the single payment?

undecided sad
You will get it when Jesus Christ returns. ��
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Onitola2: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
mannobi:
This woman is a big disaster in this country. Her own lies stinks aloud. The same sharing that has been going on since 2016 and nobody noticed it until corona exposed her before she admitted that some southern States are not captured in her register.
What a disgrace to womanhood
some are getting oo, they just won't tell u. And people in charge of list are manipulating it.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by princdebola201(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Princedebola201, I am one of those that pays tax and yet to see the evidence in terms of document

So what do you have to say
approach Firs website and generate tax id.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by princdebola201(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Princedebola201, I am one of those that pays tax and yet to see the evidence in terms of document

So what do you have to say
meet ur company for your tax identification slip
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
princdebola201:
approach Firs website and generate tax id.
I have made attempt, they promised to send messages.

We reached out again but as I speak, no message, no explanations
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by princdebola201(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I have made attempt, they promised to send messages.

We reached out again but as I speak, no message, no explanations
that means your company doesnt remit the tax deduction from your renumeration. Dont worry firs will soon fish them out with the new policy on board.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
What other countries have already collect and spend and even forgetting they collect something our own government are still there contemplating on it
The only way out is just to leave this country Walai angry
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
princdebola201:
that means your company doesnt remit the tax deduction from your renumeration. Dont worry firs will soon fish them out with the new policy on board.
I hope so
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Realfrankie(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
airminem:
You mean 'tax'

Thanks dear

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Tballack: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
chaii but this country worst Sha,let's now assume the head of the family has more than 5k in his bank account,na another condition b dat oooh...ehh 9ja 9ja ehh, Nigerian leaders are really a cruel ones.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Greatzeus(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
sunshineV:
So my family are in Lagos and I'm in ilorin

if my family receive 20k in Lagos I'll die of hunger in ilorin

Smh for this damn country. How did I get here
That's if your family is lucky sef,if not Shi Shi you won't see grin
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by sunshineV(f): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

That's if your family is lucky sef,if not Shi Shi you won't see grin

Mogbe o grin
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Meme26880(f): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pay up and stop making all this about yourselves.whats wrong if every member of a family receive this 20k,after all some people don't even know we have an existing government.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Meanwhile, she disclosed that the government is set to expand the social register for palliative distribution by employing digital models including the use of Bank Verification Number (BVN).

How to know lies from those criminals in the zoo government.
No timeline of when depositing of money into BVN registered accounts.

Nigerian leaders in government have stolen the money meant to share to citizens. Nigerians can wait till the coming elections to start exchanging PVCs with 2k and some cups of elections rice.

Mad people.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by sabo11(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Bcus me and my brother or sister dy answer dsame son name una go give one 20k leave one
Bcus una hear say na family compound we dy stay. Na this virus go kill una there
Wicked country Nigeria
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Itzhandy: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by mobi99(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2020
chaii,we are doomed in this country....even as we the masses de try to be patriotic this dullards, gullibles,liars, bloodsucking monsters still dey here dey play wit our emotions just because of 20k....if not this lockdown who go even get time to the expect they so called palliatives and money wey we know say e no go come...so as me and my family no dey together if my bros finally get alert me go remain hungry where I dey ?..chaii God help us me ,am tired of being a Nigerian,this people no send us at all
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
This post still hasn't been moved to FP
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by juman(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
The money suppose to be used to help risk group.

The lockdown in nigeria is not appropriate.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by MrCork17: 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
ellalina:
you are ignorant

Please please please can you take 1000 naira cash for hug,kiss,romance, yanshing plus extra hug? I will pay u up front please smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elections: Thugs Invade Lagos Polling Units, Smash Bottles On Voter’s Head / Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho / Chris Ngige's Masquerade At His Father's Burial Today - Photos