Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,209 members, 7,923,066 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (94546 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

I Said it earlier am a highly sensitive guy u tot i was blabbing now u believe me. It has helped me to detect signals even hidden ones from ladies and when i go for The kill i dont make mistake.
Yeah am not really spiteful but Can ne moody once in a while. I love music and i sing alot and very well...my voice People Tell ne is better than beyounce not joking.
When i sing Guys peep to see if its a girl singing....well thats me

@bolded, now that's hilarious. So are you telling me you have a girl's voice? grin

Yeah, I believe you. Your intuition must be amazing.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
[
I deceive myself if u Say that cos maybe someday i sing for You.
When i talk it sounds a little masculine but when i sing u think its celine dion,i can sing goodbye is The saddest word,i sing Dido and Enya.This has made not to really sing in front of my Girls cos it gives them a kinda of inferiority complex ..that Feeling they Can keep my kind of guy to themselves so i end up losing them not cos they dont love me but i think cos i be too much a competition.
Its not hilarious dear,its a Fact....our servant has begged me to start music career

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88734160]

@bolded, now that's hilarious. So are you telling me you have a girl's voice? grin

Yeah, I believe you. Your intuition must be amazing. [/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
I deceive myself if u Say that cos maybe someday i sing for You.
When i talk it sounds a little masculine but when i sing u think its celine dion,i can sing goodbye is The saddest word,i sing Dido and Enya.This has made not to really sing in front of my Girls cos it gives them a kinda of inferiority complex ..that Feeling they Can keep my kind of guy to themselves so i end up losing them not cos they dont love me but i think cos i be too much a competition.
Its not hilarious dear,its a Fact....our servant has begged me to start music career

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88734160]

Yeah, I believe you. Your intuition must be amazing.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why do u think am More inclined to women than Guys? I Look like a man but i have some feminine tendencies thats y my sensitivity is hyper...i use it to Access any Lady once i Look at ur face i see beyond ur facial expression...thats y i always get any Girl i Want pressing The right button...its like magic.
Yeah maybe someday i send an audio of my voice to u....wont Say further

XhosaNostra:

Not bad smiley

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
[You dont Need to believe it,The Reality always stands.
At least u have known me to an extent

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88734819]

...[/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Get a room !!!!
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
not all..some are unfortunate in getting married to irresponsible men but majority do get good submissve men as husbands
A man should be good and responsible, but not submissive to a lady.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Glink2018(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
.. .if you can do what they did you will get what they have gotten. Either by hook or by crook, the marriage is the end result.

I may not know you, but what type of husband do you desire to marry? If you position yourself rightly, you will get what you want...

is like your faith has failed. You are just hanging around Christ while your mind is already.in "Egypt"/. I'm so sure that if you have the opportunity to go back to " Egypt"/in order to fulfill your inordinate desire, you will go.

Lemme just give you some advice, life is not always on the bed of roses. And no great thing comes cheap. It will definitely demand a lot from you.

Go and Ask those who are married to rich husbands they will tell some of the hard prices they pay for them to get what they want. Some might pay it by visiting a Witch Doctor while some might pay it with free pussy. Some will spend all their hard-earned money to look good so that they can be attracted to that rich dude while some ladies will assist some guys that have ambitions to fulfil it and the guy will later marry them. Though this might be a bit risky.
So, which price have you paid? It's not about praying alone, it's work and pray.

I still believe that if you call on God, He will answer your prayer.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
A man should be good and responsible, but not submissive to a lady.
why not ?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
why not ?
Cos even the bible says submission belongs to the lady,the man is the head.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
I believe u had an amazing time with me like i did,u Said it and seem not to stay Long in a chat with Guys but Mine will Tell u i dont brag but am truly The kind of Guy u wish to have but The truth is Can You ne Patient and tolerant?
If u Can,plz mail me at sleakkyone@gmail.com.
Am having low batt,will brb.....
Honestly u Are an amazing Lady with immense intelligence...we Can never be bored with each other.
Chat You sooner kiss

...[/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
Cos even the bible says submission belongs to the lady,the man is the head.
the man is the head fine , so u assume because of that he can’t summit to his wife ? What’s submission to you
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
I believe u had an amazing time with me like i did,u Said it and seem not to stay Long in a chat with Guys but Mine will Tell u i dont brag but am truly The kind of Guy u wish to have but The truth is Can You ne Patient and tolerant?
If u Can,plz mail me at sleakkyone@gmail.com.
Am having low batt,will brb.....
Honestly u Are an amazing Lady with immense intelligence...we Can never be bored with each other.
Chat You sooner kiss

Lol sure, Sleaky grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Raalsalghul: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
emmaodet:

It seems getting a rich man is your getting the best out of life.
Why is it that nigerian ladies see marrying a Rich man as the Ultimate? Why?
Una no fit make una own money and be happy?
Why are you always looking for who to touch your life rather than who you can impact their life.
The world is choked, filled and saturated with receivers of Love, gifts, money etc the world needs more Givers - givers of Love, money, gift etc

Why don't you think it this way - Be a good girl, be productive and try to make impact in the life of your partner. It looks more fulfilling than taking, taking, taking.
A lot of guys are out there looking for who to start life with, someone that can make impact in their life, someone that can rub their back so that they can rub your back too.
I think one of the unfortunate things that can happen to a man is been born in Nigeria.
The rich ones are endangered species being hunt down by any means by women while the poor ones are being overlooked and distanced from like plague.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
the man is the head fine , so u assume because of that he can’t summit to his wife ? What’s submission to you
Submission can mean acceptance of authority from a higher force or power.
No man should submit to a lady.A lady's input is considered an opinion,while the man vetoes.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Skmoda360(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
nah ,, all these ashawo and run girls hv serious bfs, while decent girls r stack single
It's a make believe.....most of them are not in happy marriages.....I have friends like that too who are into runs back in school...

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I wish I was cause they seem to be getting the best out of life
what they do can you do it? be careful of what you wish for..I was once a love-vendor and I can tell what dey go through to have that fake perfect life they're showing you on social media...once again be careful

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
em527:
what they do can you do it? be careful of what you wish for..I was once a love-vendor and I can tell what dey go through to have that fake perfect life they're showing you on social media...once again be careful
tell
Me about it , would really love to know , what they do that I can’t
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
Submission can mean acceptance of authority from a higher force or power.
No man should submit to a lady.A lady's input is considered an opinion,while the man vetoes.
as a married man who’s the most important in ur life ? Who r u mandated to be faithful to ,, and emotionally satisfy ?

Modified : If u do not realize that as a married man ur wife is the only authority u hv , then u Don’t know what marriage is about
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
as a married man who’s the most important in ur life ? Who r u mandated to be faithful to ,, and emotionally satisfy ?
faithfulness, emotional satisfaction and so on does not connote to submission. They come with the institution of marriage by default.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
faithfulness, emotional satisfaction and so on does not connote to submission. They come with the institution of marriage by default.
it does!! As a Man U hv ur own ways of showing submissions , same with a woman , ur wife has control over you in different ways ,, u are scared of doing so many things in other not to loss ur marriage,, uncle that submission
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
hope u r aware that after God is ur wife? Most of u men r just bullies n like arguing authority like babies !! Get a grip of urself !!! U all r the reason feminist exist !! U can’t submit to ur wife ? Why ? Because she’s a slave that I control , mean while u men don’t know the in-depth of that word submission!! U are the head of the home but u both r authorities to each other !! Understand that .

I know u are writing one long ass epistle quoting the Bible up and down ,, there is bible n there is reality !! Use ur brain n also ur biblical knowledge, do not use the Bible as a means of calling women slaves .?

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
it does!! As a Man U hv ur own ways of showing submissions , same with a woman , ur wife has control over you in different ways ,, u are scared of doing so many things in other not to loss ur marriage,, uncle that submission
A man who loves his wife unconditionally isn't in any way under her submission,rather it's as the bible posited.It depends on what you understand by submission though.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
A man who loves his wife unconditionally isn't in any way under her submission,rather it's as the bible posited.It depends on what you understand by submission though.
u dont even understand the meaning of the word submission, u think it’s about slavery but it’s not !! I plan to be submissive to my husband but not like the way it is in ur head !!
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
u dont even understand the meaning of the word submission, u think it’s about slavery but it’s not !! I plan to be submissive to my husband but not like the way it is in ur head !!
True submission are usually misinterpreted by feminism theories as slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
True submission are usually misinterpreted by feminism theories as slavery.
men like you are the reason for it .

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
hope u r aware that after God is ur wife? Most of u men r just bullies n like arguing authority like babies !! Get a grip of urself !!! U all r the reason feminist exist !! U can’t submit to ur wife ? Why ? Because she’s a slave that I control , mean while u men don’t know the in-depth of that word submission!! U are the head of the home but u both r authorities to each other !! Understand that .

I know u are writing one long ass epistle quoting the Bible up and down ,, there is bible n there is reality !! Use ur brain n also ur biblical knowledge, do not use the Bible as a means of calling women slaves .?
When you get married,share authorities with your husband.I don't banter nor trade words with ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by EM123: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Every thing that has advantage has disadvantage , what work for mister a might not work for mister b, yes most of the prustitude marry good husband because they have know what life is all about , unlike all this over rated decent girls , they think they are very expensive , if u meet any olosho and ask are hand in marriage she will b happy because she will no more live in hotel, but she will live with a man and call him her husband . But decent girls will try to find out if ur family is good or bad , they will check if u are tall or short , handsome or ugly . I will advice any body that cares to listen not to go into prustitution because many has died in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
men like you are the reason for it .
And ladies like you are what,marriage policy/game changers?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
tiswell:
When you get married,share authorities with your husband.I don't banter nor trade words with ladies.
Lol u don’t banter words with ladies , get ur misogynistic self off my thread !!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
Lol u don’t banter words with ladies , get ur misogynistic self off my thread !!
Your ilks are reason why marriages these days don't last,as feminists now bring logic in marriage...I pray your marriage lasts though.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by UwaMmebii(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
zexy2030:

now listen to the logic:
1. most girls travel for spiritual enhancement with dark powers while doing this business. Getting charms that attracts richmen and get them trapped, But u can't visit spiritual houses for husband, the spiritualist may end up having sex with them but these girls see sex as nothing provided it gets them results from reliable testimonies, so they take deadly risks u can't dare. My friend in Ghana how some girls would stock fresh meat in their pussy for 7days without food/bath/brush..then after the 7days they surrender the meat. Any man that enters that pussy after the enhancement becomes her maga for life, she becomes the controller. The man will turn deaf ears to anybody. Her pussy becomes the sweetest. Mind u she would dress sensually and visit all parties that elites visits and offer nearly free sex or lap dances.

2. Men love( their heart is trapped because of his investment) women that collects more money from them but sex less them with them. Those women have known the rules of getting the heart of men. plenty money little sex with a lot sensual manipulations. These girls party a lot. They are very sensual in their appearances. But you can't try that, your family will deny you.

3. Some of these girls can respect you and please you with everything after first time sex with you that u paid well, but will never discuss marriage with you but she is doing underground work to tie a man down that she wants, the sex is just for manipulations.

4. some of these girls eventually marry an older guy and may cheat around, and these girls are mostly orphans or from broken homes.

5. Being decent as a lady is the best but decent girls are always free pussy givers all in d name of love. Some even give their pussy and money, their airtime to keep a man. My dear life is spiritual if u can't chase spiritual ways of keeping the man of ur dream then u may loose him, except ur parents prayed well for you.

Guy u deserve Heineken for this.. naked truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.