Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,254 members, 7,891,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

A Cut In The Heart(a True Life Story) Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Cut In The Heart(a True Life Story) Episode 6 (256 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cut In The Heart(a True Life Story) Episode 6 by Gracedammy49(f): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rose was more street-smart than I was. “I have a weird feeling about this David” she told me. I shrugged it off. I was already gone by that point. She stopped coming over to my house,but I wasn’t about to give up on ‘My David” I was mad in love already! The following weekend, David had carnal knowledge of me,yes! we did had sexual relationship that night. I didn’t bother myself too much about it since he was my boyfriend afterall. I just thought that in order to proof my love, i have to open up my thighs and all of that for him and moreover,I liked him so much and he liked me too. That was enough point to allow him do what he wanted with me.
One fateful night like that,David came and got me from my house, and we stopped to pick up a friend of his—someone I’d never met. The three of us drove for about half an hour, then David pulled up in front of an apartment building. He told me to go inside with the guy we’d picked up. David promised to join us in a minute, which didn’t seem strange to me afterall.In the stairwell, the strange man stopped me suddenly. “You’re going to go knock on this door and you’re going to do whatever the guy says,” he told me. I looked at him blankly; I honestly didn’t understand what he meant. Then he pulled out his phone and showed me some videos. This was pre-smartphone, so the clips were fuzzy and short, but I recognized myself immediately from the outfits: my red Guess shoes; my favourite T-shirt. In the clips, I was doing various sexual acts, demeaning things I had no recollection of. Was I drugged? I still don’t know.

To be continued……..
©Grace Dammy.

(1) (Reply)

Public Bulletin: Governor Abdullahi A. Sule Pays Tribute To Late Professsor Daud / The 12 Count Rule: Curbing Anger Practically / Toshabi Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.