Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,196 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! (1420 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Philipmighty(m): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2020
I'm the one who shared the story of my female friend whose 30 year old boyfriend doesn't have money or a place of his own, so takes her to a bush for sex. Despite the way he maltreats my friend, he promised her that he wants to marry her and wants to do introduction to formally introduce himself to her parents. The introduction happened two days ago, please read what happened on that day and advice her whether she should still continue with him.
My female friend told me that on the day of introduction the boyfriend did not even bring his parents but his neighbor who smelt of alcohol. When her parents asked him why he didn't bring his parents, he said they were sleeping and he didn't want to disturb them.
Although my female friend advised him to bring a gift for her parents, he only brought one packet of chinchin and a small bottle of Jack Daniels that has already been opened by his neighbour and half empty. During the introduction her parents served both of them with eba and soup, and this guy even had the guts to complain about the meat in the soup, that it was too much bone and whether she thinks he is a dog. This shocked everybody in the room. He even complained that there was no salt in the soup, and that if this happens again he wont find it funny.
When it came time to give him the list, he read it through with anger and even brought out his phone to calculate the total cost (around N200,000). He then shouted and said "oga so na this una daughter wey i dey Bleep for inside bush na she una wan charge me all this plenty money?". At this point her father, who was recovering from stroke, asked him to leave. The boyfriend then got up to attack her father and even attempted to break the Jack Daniels bottle to stab the father. Fortunately, all the family members separated the fight. In the end, the boyfriend threatened that he will marry their daughter with or without their consent, after which he left leaving the neighbor behind (who was asleep all throughout altercation).
My female friend is torn whether to choose the boyfriend or obey her parents. Please she needs your advice on what to do, please no insults.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by correctyourself(m): 3:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Oga this Blogger dey learn work.

7 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by madridguy(m): 4:13am On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Nice Joke grin

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by SavageBoy: 4:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Fiction jare undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by LeeSantos(m): 4:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Laughed my way down the text.
In this new century. Wtf is this some kind of a joke.

Well I don't even need to see the girl appearance physically to know how ugly n usel< she is. The both fix.

She doesn't even need marriage. Just move in with him to the bush.

Wasted investment on Bush girl

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Comedian of the Federal republic of NIGERIA
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by VALIDDREAMS(m): 5:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Yeye dey smell grin grin
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by galaxy2020(m): 5:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Akiko...
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by jeff1607(m): 5:28am On Apr 23, 2020
this story can't be true

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Clashy(m): 5:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Dont bother to venture into blogging pls...I can see you're working towards.
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Damseldammie(f): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2020
This is a fabricated story.
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2020
bush sex wahala...
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Angelacruz: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Very funny
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by manmade(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2020
"As the goat stand for market na so dem dey take Price am... " I think you said the lady is your female friend ?... another relevant proverb; "show me your friends I will tell who you're."
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by DonEd(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Very poor blogging.

Go and read more, upgrade ur writing and imaginative skills before coming up with stories for people to read.
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by SavageResponse(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
I understand. So much boredom.
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Lamanii22(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
This can never be true....
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by cyrilex202(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
as funny as the story sound. my advice is simple if Ur Friend mistakenly marry that guy her life will be SORRY. even if she's already 50yrs old my advice is simple. it's beta to remain single all her life than to get married to such dude. peace out
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by baralatie(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
correctyourself:
Oga this Blogger dey learn work.
grin
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Angelacruz:
Very funny
did u read the part she said her bf takes her to the bush for sex??
Laugh wan kill me die
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Angelacruz: 4:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes i did
Ebenezer2021:
did u read the part she said her bf takes her to the bush for sex??
Laugh wan kill me die
Re: A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! by Allansmith: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2020
So not true... maybe some African Movie in the making...

Lamanii22:
This can never be true....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forgive And Forget Or You Forgive But Never Forget / Why Are Nigerians Shy About Public Kissing? / Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.