Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,049 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 (575 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by musictori: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
The Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has shared that his father, Pete Edochie who is also a veteran actor once beat him after he decided that he wanted to quit school in JS 2 class.

He wrote...

"In JS2, I told my father I didn't want to go to school anymore, he should open electrical shop for me.

He said ok.
He Invited me to his room, locked the door & pulled out his belt.
He gave me a beating that reset my brain to factory setting.
Look at me today.
Thank you Dad!"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/pete-edochie-beats-his-son-yul-edochie.html

Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by musictori: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by Righteousness89(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Train up a Child in the way he should go, When he is Old he will not depart from it..

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

I Salute my Mom.. The Woman practiced her Principal occupation on me and My Siblings..

Today Everyone head is Very Straight!
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by Millenniumlady(f): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
I heard this yul doesn't do give away to his fans how true is that
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by Movic1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Look the other way, what if your dad killed your dreams? I know many Igbo Men who didn't go to school, they are into stuff like this and they are now billionaire..

Pls i didn't say school is bad/his dad was wrong...
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by samincredible44(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I heard this yul doesn't do give away to his fans how true is that

did his fans give him money to keep for them or his he d president of nigeria
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by Digmygold: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Train up a Child in the way he should go, When he is Old he will not depart from it..

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

I Salute my Mom.. The Woman practiced her Principal occupation on me and My Siblings..

Today Everyone head is Very Straight!

Attention: Nairalandbeast1.
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by nairalandbeast1: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

Attention: Nairalandbeast1.

That was in the old days they did not know better

Those days women did not have the same rights as men

And black were slaves

Times have changed

Now we respect everyone
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by Digmygold: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

That was in the old days they did not know better

Those days women did not have the same rights as men

And black were slaves

Times have changed

Now we respect everyone

It doesnt work that way in Africa. They sometimes need that cane. I aman ardent supporter of caning a reckless child.
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by nairalandbeast1: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Digmygold:

It doesnt work that way in Africa. They sometimes need that cane. I aman ardent supporter of caning a reckless child.

All the ones they gained

Are the cultist

And the real heartless butchers

Flogging just makes you hardened

That is all it does
Re: Pete Edochie Beats His Son, Yul Edochie Mercilessly In JS 2 by Digmygold: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

All the ones they gained

Are the cultist

And the real heartless butchers

Flogging just makes you hardened

That is all it does

It depends on everyones individial experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Tacha And Sir Dee Storm The Streets Of Lagos To Distribute Food Items, See Video / Nigerian Woman Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary / Lagbaja At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.