Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,906 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia (1991 Views)

Casalindal Help Before I Use This / Where Is Casalindal? / Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Casalindal claim she sent 4k to Eulalia aka Jewessgratitudd, ashirawealthy.

Well Ashira wealthy denied it and said it's a lie.

Notably, Casalindal also promise to send Froshloaded a recharge card but Frosh no even see Recharge talk less of card grin

There is only one way to prove if Casalindal is right.

Casalindal balance is 5,804,274 naira. It's simple

Casa babe, forget the fact that I am a 40 years old man gringringrin... Kindly send me 4, 200 naira.

After u send it, ur balance will remain 5,800,074 naira.
I will come to nairaland and show them that u r real.

Casa babe, let's prove the devourer in human clothing (Kingarthur21) wrong. gringringrin

Eulalia, pls no insult.... Stay back and watch

Froshloaded, if she send it.. I will send u the 200 naira on top for ur recharge card gringringrin

Wayray of Africa a.k.a son of the devil aka Devourer in human clothing aka (slavearthur21) tell ur father make he no dey shout for nairaland again

Court witnesses: Timileyin1234, twoclan baralatie tozic Benevento JasonJidenna Drince DanDeeBoss adewumiopeyemi

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Froshloaded: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
ProfDview1:
Casalindal claim she sent 4k to Eulalia aka Jewessgratitudd, ashirawealthy.

Well Ashira wealthy denied it and said it's a lie.

Notably, Casalindal also promise to send Froshloaded a recharge card but Frosh no even see Recharge talk less of card grin

There is only one way to prove if Casalindal is right.

Casalindal balance is 5,804,274 naira. It's simple

Casa babe, forget the fact that I am a 40 years old man gringringrin... Kindly send me 4, 200 naira.

After u send it, ur balance will remain 5,800,074 naira.
I will come to nairaland and show them that u r real.

Casa babe, let's prove the devourer in human clothing (Kingarthur21) wrong. gringringrin

Eulalia, pls no insult.... Stay back and watch

Froshloaded, if she send it.. I will send u the 200 naira on top for ur recharge card gringringrin

Wayray of Africa a.k.a son of the devil aka Devourer in human clothing aka (slavearthur21) tell ur father make he no dey shout for nairaland again

Court witnesses: Timileyin1234, twoclan baralatie tozic Benevento JasonJidenna Drince DanDeeBoss adewumiopeyemi
Weray grin grin
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Timileyin1234(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Weray grin grin
Na 5k remains for that account cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020
sense will not kill you.
Casalindal abeg let us settle this once and for all
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Liliantalks: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Casalinda na man and scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Drince: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Nooo, the jury rejects the verdict.
The jury feels she has angered the gods of nairaland, the only way to appease them is buy doing giveaways... Lets say her account bal is 5,804,274 and she gives Eulalia her 4k, and the 1k she promised froshloaded, it'd remain 5,799,074, the jury comprises of 5 persons..
The jury requests 99,000 which would be shared equally, excluding froshloaded(he has collected 1k the other time)

Tozic=20,000.
Drince=20,000.
Twoclans=20,000.
Jasonjidenna=20,000.
Froshloaded=19,000.

With all this she has 5,700,075, she can now do giveaway for ProfDview1 and 20 others with 99,995..
She has 5,600,100. Let her too use 100 to do giveaway for herself..
With this she is happy and everybody too is happy.

Don't forget to say THANK YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by baralatie(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2020
oya now !

**testing the microphone**

enter casalindal

Act 1, Scene 5

the money remains ,casalindal

featuring casalindal and friends
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by SweetCunt97(f): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! The casalinda has nothing to prove to anyone. Just look at this prof using style to wanna get 4k..

So many people lose their sense of reasoning when it comes to money and its irritating.
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Casalinda is a male.
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Ewooo cheesygrin
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Martinez39s(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! The casalinda has nothing to prove to anyone. Just look at this prof using style to wanna get 4k..

So many people lose their sense of reasoning when it comes to money and its irritating.
Do you know your dp is a lie from the pit of hell? grin

3 Likes

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Omar09(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

You elevate your girl higher than she's supposed to be, she makes herself available for those guys in that level.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Zabiboy: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Omar09:

You elevate your girl higher than she's supposed to be, she makes herself available for those guys in that level.

FACT!!!.....but sum men wont understand....
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by SweetCunt97(f): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
But you know a sad broken woman will easily turn to another for succor than a woman who's happy with her husband... Na simple logic
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Omar09:

You just had to twist it huh?
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by angelfallz(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But you know a sad broken woman will easily turn to another for succor than a woman who's happy with her husband... Na simple logic
He meant don't elevate a woman higher than she's supposed to be, he didn't say break her down.
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigerian guys Abi Alpha men shaaaa. Their cause of confusion now is the word "elevate" grin grin. To them By elevating a woman means to make her financially high. Chai! See as them body dey pepper them.

Bros you can elevate someone emotionally, mentally and psychologically. And according to the context in which the word is used, it means if your woman is emotionally secured she will be less available to other men.Give her peace and she will see no reason to seek for it from another. But see them twisting things. grin Bitter lots!

2 Likes

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Martinez39s(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Ariza:
Nigerian guys Abi Alpha men shaaaa. Their cause of confusion now is the word "elevate" grin grin. To them By elevating a woman means to make her financially high. Chai! See as them body dey pepper them.

Bros you can elevate someone emotionally, mentally and psychologically. And according to the context in which the word is used, it means if your woman is emotionally secured she will be less available to other men.Give her peace and she will see no reason to seek for it from another. But see them twisting things. grin Bitter lots!
The word "elevate" is well understood by me. In all sense of that word, the dp is still a lie from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
The word "elevate" is well understood by me. In all sense of that word, the dp is still a lie from the pit of hell.
Martinez answer this question. Why do women cheat?

Why do Men cheat?

Your answer will make you understand that post better. BTW you don't really have to agree here., I'm not interested in making you lose your Nairaland MASCULINITY grin grin grin
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Dande55: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Ariza:

Whenever my fiancè logs in here and sees these kids fooling around, he weeps for the future generation of this world. Very terrible.
Their whole life existence is how to manipulate women to lift their bruised ego, it's quite unfortunate for them , cos women are lifting themselves without looking side ways.

1 Like

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Martinez39s(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Ariza:
Martinez answer this question. Why do women cheat?

Why do Men cheat?

Your answer will make you understand that post better. BTW you don't really have to agree here.,
I will address this in an upcoming topic of mine. However, I can assure you that the reasons do not in anyway invalidate my point. We can agree to disagree.

I'm not interested in making you lose your Nairaland MASCULINITY grin grin grin
Nairaland masculinity? What does this even mean? I hope it isn't the awful impression that I am some egoistical male-supremacist/patriarchal male who strives, in all way possible, to dominate, boss, and manipulate women. What do you mean by Nairaland Masculinity? grin grin grin
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Omar09(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You just had to twist it huh?

I didn't have to. You let her stay in her current level, or even lower she will still make herself available for guys in that level. So what's the need elevating her?
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dande55:

Whenever my fiancè logs in here and sees these kids fooling around, he weeps for the future generation of this world. Very terrible.
Their whole life existence is how to manipulate women to lift their bruised ego, it's quite unfortunate for them , cos women are lifting themselves without looking side ways.
The diick measuring these guys do no be small, they will want to drag women with everything.

Well I believe most type these things here, but behave otherwise offline because I'm yet to come across any NL standard Alpha male grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
I will address this in an upcoming topic of mine. However, I can assure you that the reasons do not in anyway invalidate my point. We can agree to disagree.

Nairaland masculinity? What does this even mean? I hope it isn't the awful impression that I am some egoistical male-supremacist/patriarchal male who strives, in all way possible, to dominate, boss, and manipulate women. What do you mean by Nairaland Masculinity? grin grin grin
I will look forward to that.

Nairaland MASCULINITY : it means, as a guy one's you agree with a lady in logical debates, you are no longer a Man. grin grin
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Martinez39s(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ariza:
Nairaland MASCULINITY : it means, as a guy one's you agree with a lady in logical debates, you are no longer a Man. grin grin
grin It depends. grin grin
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin It depends. grin grin
Yea right...

*rolls eyes. *
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Magnoliaa(f): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Omar09:

LMFAOO. No lie here... be preaching faux truths that breeds men with low self-esteem.

And what happens to the man? Should he remain stagnant or below her? Why not be to her those kind of men you think will 'snatch' her? Why don't you elevate yourself to that level too and be the only for her? Going by your logic then, you're telling men to intentionally pick a woman who is every way below them - just to avoid attention, etc.

Complacency and Inferiority complex rolled in one.

If she's yours, how can she be others'? Why are you ''threatened'' by a woman's choice to leave you and do as she pleases if you're alpha?? How is supposed to be?
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Godoverevery: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

LMFAOO. No lie here... be preaching faux truths that breeds men with low self-esteem.

And what happens to the man? Should he remain stagnant or below her? Why not be to her those kind of men you think will 'snatch' her? Why don't you elevate yourself to that level too and be the only for her? Going by your logic then, you're telling men to intentionally pick a woman who is every way below them - just to avoid attention, etc.

Complacency and Inferiority complex rolled in one.

If she's yours, how can she be others'? Why are you ''threatened'' by a woman's choice to leave you and do as she pleases if you're alpha?? How is supposed to be?
The man should elevate her while she does what

Not my shit to elevate no one...if you want to go with other guys the door is wide open.
For me life is about wat u give me ...I give back.

Ya all ladies think relationship is about yourselves....like I don't need to elevated too or u think guys too don't have ladies dying for there attention??

4 Likes

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Magnoliaa(f): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Godoverevery:

The man should elevate her while she does what

Not my shit to elevate no one...if you want to go with other guys the door is wide open.
For me life is about wat u give me ...I give back.

Ya all ladies think relationship is about yourselves....like I don't need to elevated too or u think guys too don't have ladies dying for there attention??

Ok
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Omar09(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Magnoliaa:

1.And what happens to the man? Should he remain stagnant or below her? Why not be to her those kind of men you think will 'snatch' her? Why don't you elevate yourself to that level too and be the only for her? Going by your logic then, you're telling men to intentionally pick a woman who is every way below them - just to avoid attention, etc.

2. Complacency and Inferiority complex rolled in one.

3. If she's yours, how can she be others'? Why are you "threatened" by a woman's choice to leave you and do as she pleases if you're alpha?? How is supposed to be?

I will take each paragraph whilst ignoring the first one.

1. The man is not supposed to elevate his girl whilst remaining in the same level as he met her. Both are supposed to compliment each other i.e elevate each other in the ramifications they best fit. And since this is far fetched in most ladies (notice I used "most" because few ladies know what is to elevate one and will do anything to elevate their man instead of bringing them down) since all the want is to take and take without bothering if the source is being replenished, well this is for men who gives such women attention and they deserve what's getting to them. As a man you should evaluate yourself before going into a relationship with anyone and also evaluate yourself in that relationship then compare the two evaluation, if there's no significant positive change in the latter, then there's a problem and you should not be with such women.

2. I like the names you gave it.

3. If she's "yours" how then can she be "other's"? By making herself available to others, it's simple. And there's no "yours" or "mine" in this game, it's all about "principles" and "principals".
For starters, I'm not threatened by a woman's choice to leave me, that's stupid and insecurity. If a woman wants and has to leave, she can. Whatever is her choice, she just has to bear the consequences.

Dasol!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Magnoliaa(f): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Omar09:

I will take each paragraph whilst ignoring the first one.

1. The man is not supposed to elevate his girl whilst remaining in the same level as he met her. Both are supposed to compliment each other i.e elevate each other in the ramifications they best fit. And since this is far fetched in most ladies (notice I used "most" because few ladies know what is to elevate one and will do anything to elevate their man instead of bringing them down) since all the want is to take and take without bothering if the source is being replenished, well this is for men who gives such women attention and they deserve what's getting to them. As a man you should evaluate yourself before going into a relationship with anyone and also evaluate yourself in that relationship then compare the two evaluation, if there's no significant positive change in the latter, then there's a problem and you should not be with such women.

This is the point I intended to pass across - Most of this. Why should the man remain at the same level while he elevates his woman? You made it seem so in your initial post.

Nobody's success is tied to another. Yes, we either complement each other or grow separately.

3. If she's "yours" how then can she be "other's"? By making herself available to others, it's simple. And there's no "yours" or "mine" in this game, it's all about "principles" and "principals".
For starters, I'm not threatened by a woman's choice to leave me, that's stupid and insecurity. If a woman wants and has to leave, she can. Whatever is her choice, she just has to bear the consequences.

Dasol!

LOL... that's me just playing with the word and idea of ''owning'' a woman, hooking her, etc. I've seen you guys talk about being this alpha thing and how a woman will always stay no matter what. But y'all also talk about how to have a woman, keep them, deal with them, what to do and not do, the kind of a man to be to attract, how to minimize rejections, how to get more sex, etc. Everything revolves the decision a woman make. You have to bring her down/shame her and do all sorts, see her in a particular way to win and stay at the top.
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Omar09(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Magnoliaa:

LOL... that's me just playing with the word and idea of ''owning'' a woman, hooking her, etc. I've seen you guys talk about being this alpha thing and how a woman will always stay no matter what. But y'all also talk about how to have a woman, keep them, deal with them, what to do and not do, the kind of a man to be to attract, how to minimize rejections, how to get more sex, etc. Everything revolves the decision a woman make. You have to bring her down/shame her and do all sorts, see her in a particular way to win and stay at the top.

This is all in your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jazz Way Don Cast / Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big / Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.