Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia (1992 Views)

Casalindal Help Before I Use This / Where Is Casalindal? / Eulalia After Sending You 4K Not Even A Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Ekemeze: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by BigJoe19: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ekemeze:
Stupid and senseless people here!
The thread was created out of stupidity.
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Emaprince: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2020
But she definitely start thinking you don't deserve her the moment you treat her like a queen. Guys shouldn't be deceived by the nonsense crap they preach to you.

They preach it so you will foolishly do it, because its like a food to their soul.
..and they are too selfish because they don't give back same energy.

One lady asked why do women cheat? Wtf...why do women cheat with several exes before their marraige? Are you saying the husband to be is already treating them like trash?

This is just women for you in general. So selfish. Always want to eat their cake and have it. They never take responsibility...hence they push the blame to a man.

And we all know all those good men usually end in tears

1 Like

Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Emaprince: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Magnoliaa:

[color=#770077]LMFAOO. No lie here... be preaching faux truths that breeds men with low self-esteem.

And what happens to the man? Should he remain stagnant or below her? Why not be to her those kind of men you think will 'snatch' her? Why don't you elevate yourself to that level too and be the only for her? Going by your logic then, you're telling men to intentionally pick a woman who is every way below them - just to avoid attention, etc.r]
I think this is rather a stupid and selfish comment.

A man elevate the woman and himself at same time....so what should be the work of the woman? She should only be benefitting from the man and add nothing to his life, abi?

Why won't a woman, elevate a man too?

Also, if a woman has her eye on tuface, so the bf should kill himself trying to be the next tuface?

It is only women that loves to post comments like " men treat your partner right, show her attention blah blah blah.....so she won't leave you for another man". Every where on social media platforms, on their profiles etc. This is all an attempt to manipulate men into killing themselves trying to please a woman. But those are a big fat lie.
Re: The challenge: Casalindal Vs Eulalia by Magnoliaa(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Emaprince:
I think this is rather a stupid and selfish comment.

A man elevate the woman and himself at same time....so what should be the work of the woman? She should only be benefitting from the man and add nothing to his life, abi?

Why won't a woman, elevate a man too?

Also, if a woman has her eye on tuface, so the bf should kill himself trying to be the next tuface?

It is only women that loves to post comments like " men treat your partner right, show her attention blah blah blah.....so she won't leave you for another man". Every where on social media platforms, on their profiles etc. This is all an attempt to manipulate men into killing themselves trying to please a woman. But those are a big fat lie.

I responded based on what that guy was saying...

Understand where a post/conversation's coming from before jumping to quote to post what you think is sensible to a stupid and selfish comment, ok?

All you've said, I don't think you got them from my post.

Think whatever you think is right or women do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour / The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again / Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.