Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,580 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs (877 Views)

Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) / Ambode Mourns As Pa Fasinro Dies At 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by linx123: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State, has appointed 19-year-old Louis Okon as his Personal Assistant on Technical (Data Management) Affairs, making him the youngest political appointee in Nigeria.

Okon was amongst the additional 427 aides appointed by Governor Ayade in Calabar on Monday. Those appointed include chairmen and members of boards of agencies as well as special assistants.

Confirming his appointment, Louis took to his Instagram page to thank the Governor and his wife, Dr. Linda Ayade.

“Earlier today, the Governor of Cross River State, Sir Ben Ayade @sirbenayade, through his Chief Press Secretary, announced me as Personal Assistant on Technical (Data Management) Affairs,” Okon said.

“It is indeed a great honour to me to serve my State and work under His Excellency in this capacity. I am humbled as I prepare to resume work as perhaps the youngest political appointee in our country at age 19yrs. Indeed, my appointment reemphasizes His Excellency’s belief in the youth, and his determination to create a youth inclusive administration and to bring us to the fore of affairs as he seeks to develop our dear State. As I prepare to serve, I am particularly thankful to God Almighty, the Executive Governor and Her Excellency, @drlindaayade for this opportunity, and to Cross Riverians at large. I will always be grateful” he added.

See more photos of the new PA.............https://janefblog.com/13363-2cross-river-state-governor-appoints-19-year-old-as-personal-assistant-on-technical-affairs/

Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by Azmanaty: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Waste of space
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by Millenniumlady(f): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
He looks 30 though
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by DabuIIIT: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
His avonja counterparts are proud 1m boys, agberoes and touts

grin
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
That's good.
Awawa youths will come and start telling him how this is a waste of resources.
Everyone must not belong to Badoo club.
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by OdefaGirl(f): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well, good for you and hope for our future........
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by supercase1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Well, good for you and hope for our future........
I hope you aren't going to disturb him in his DM on Facebook and twitter
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by OdefaGirl(f): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
supercase1:

I hope you aren't going to disturb him in his DM on Facebook and twitter

I don't do rubbish......... you can try and see...
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by danietohbadt(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
DabuIIIT:
His avonja counterparts are proud 1m boys, agberoes and touts

grin

Your papa na EVANS
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by supercase1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I don't do rubbish......... you can try and see...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by DabuIIIT: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
danietohbadt:

Your papa na EVANS

Re: Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs by helinues: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

We Have Intelligence Report That Ize-Iyamu Wants To Import Thugs Into Edo-Osagie / They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi / Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Election, We Rigged Him Into Power – Former SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.