Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals (989 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by godinser: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hi for those waiting for Spring Bank after d medicals, just b patient because i heard that they will call in the last 2 weeks of this month June. This is so because the training is only for two weeks and after d training, they will then pay us this month salary with other staff. They can't call for training now because they would not want to leave us like that after the two weeks trainnig without pay. So our June salary of 110,000 will come straight with that of the staff even though we were just engaged for two weeks.

The training is with accomodation (2 per room) in a standard hotel with three square meal daily and lots of fun. Hey, but be prepared because d 2 weeks will be gruelling and tasking on bank and other lectures

Moreso, we will get our employment letter before the training so jus chill and have a lot more patience having waited for up to 7 to 8 months.

All d best and pray your medical report is clean.
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by segxy4ever(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
o boy i quite agree with all that which u ve said but i understand from grapevine, HR, that the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR who is meant to sign our employment letter has gone to Abuja that when he comes this week they will start callling us by God's grace not that we shid wait tilll second week till June runs out O boy becareful in your info.Okay!!!! shocked
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by godinser: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2007
Segxy4life i absolutely have no cause to doubt ur source becos u 've always had an impeccable source. I remembered you rightly informed us on the last and final interview and it came 2 pass.

Well from my info, i did not say dat we have 2 wait till june runs out, i said that we will be called in the last 2 weeks to the end of dis month (june) which is actually starting from next week so its certain that from 11th June or even today we might get invitation 4 employment letters and training. This is so becos our pay will tally with d payment of staff salary. I stand 2 be corrected.

its alright guys, the ultimate thing is to hit d job atlast by the grace of God. All d best people.
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by segxy4ever(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
godinser u're right i'm very optimistic all the best we shall all going to training skol together by his grace.Nothing do u!!!
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by Lagoseko(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
Men I thank u all for your info. Am prayerfully waiting for the call or text.May God see us through.Amen.
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by adejoh(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2007
godinser,
congratulations in advance, pls for those of us that did the second level interview on 24th march, 2007, but were not called for the final stage, not to talk of medicala, what do you think the bank is doing concerning our case, or are they saying we have failed the interview, hence not qualified to work for them or we should still be hopefull?, pls help me source for the answers to this question.
thanks.
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by portune: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2007
Please please please Are You sure of the #110,000  stuff because am not sure of that one ooo .
Guys please comment on that info.

Hey geeys just hope alls going to be okay! Itsfun time.
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by godinser: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2007
The recent CBN sack of Springbanks Board and Directors should not dampen our spirit, (for those that have done medicals and waiting to be called for training) it is believed that we will still be called up. Good enough the MD was not fired so a case of new policies or reverting the past actions does not arise here. Lets just be hopeful as we have been.
I believe that positive things will spring up soon as CBN is already constituting a new Board. Lets be resolute, the bank is still intact, its just a case of Board Politics and wranglings.
It is well.

Hi Adejoh, am sorry i wudnot be able to tell if those that were not called after d 2nd interview will still be called. But be rest assured you never can tell if they might need to jack up d number of those needed. During the 1st interview, some pple did not measure up but during our rd and final interview, they were called back to start another round of interview from 1st stage to d 3rd and as lucky as they were, they had d medicals with us even after loosing hope with d bank for a placement. So my man nothing is impossible.

Portune, the 110,000 stuff is in dat range but be rest assured dat it is  100,000 it seems 2 vary though. But my man d most important thing is d job, d pay is dam ok, bee assured.

All d best pple, lets not loose hope ok.
Re: Spring Bank - Latest After Medicals by segxy4ever(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
Yes oh funny Enough the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR that conducted the final intaview for us also got CBN hammer but since the CEO/MD did not had anything with CBN we thank GOd.
Recall Godinser that i said that they all went to Abuja last wk un-knowingly to me is for CBN palaver.By God's Grace we will be called before this week runs out in Jesus Name

(1) (Reply)

Check This Opportunity Out / Peopleppprime Update:companies Expected At D Fair / Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.