Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kano Mysterious Deaths - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Mysterious Deaths (82379 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by waynejesus: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairasurplus:
Religion is what is restricting the corpses from autopsy. They bury their deads within 24hours. They know the course of the deaths but who will summon enough courage to go and take samples from the dead and conduct a test. NCDC workers in Kano tested positive, who again will like to work in that center?
Everybody should go and write his will and submit to a bank because lawyers and not safe either.

Even those people you are writing the will for are not safe this time
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by AsawanaDgreat: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Something need to be done fast before it gets out of hand. The death rate is becoming too much.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by tee4naija(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
What is mysterious about their death? It is Covid_19. If you tell a stupid man to his face,he will call for your head. Covid_19 is hard to expose their stupidity.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by 2T215: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
asobo:
Let's assume I even said Kano state government should establish testing centre, what stops them from having two or more testing centres? When dealing with issues, we need to look the peculiarities involved. As far as I am concerned, Kano is a time bomb waiting to explode.

Exactly my thoughts. If the leadership in Kano place a huge premium on lives, it should not be too much for them to support and put resources in place to save the lives of people in Kano. As the Ghanian President said, we can revive a crashed economy but can't bring back the dead.

It does look like many are yet to come to terms with the reality of the danger being toyed with in Kano. It certainly won't be easy to manage at all. As someone mentioned, the index cases of 4 states came from Kano and that should send a strong and worrisome message to all concerned.

May God give wisdom to Ganduje and Northern Governor to avert the danger facing the country.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Isahalbash(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2020

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Isahalbash(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
'

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Realadey(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babariga man, u better start telling the truth and find solutions to covid 19 killing ur people over there.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by yaki84: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
asobo:
Let's assume I even said Kano state government should establish testing centre, what stops them from having two or more testing centres? When dealing with issues, we need to look the peculiarities involved. As far as I am concerned, Kano is a time bomb waiting to explode.
E no go explode.
Even if e explode, e no consain me
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by queenitee(f): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ojokinugwa:
Hope is not 5G that is killing people of kano state, from what I heard the radiation from 5G is not good for human health and this one that ir seems that the state government kept mute it's suspicious!
Your thinking is absurd

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
What's really going on? may God help us
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by chigoizie7(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Until you hear 10,000 deaths. Then no one will be begged again to stay indoors and maintain social distancing. By then it will be too late.

Something that would have taken 4 or 6 weeks to overcome will now be an all year matter.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by naijaman2225(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
asobo:
The very moment Ganduje requested for 15 billion naira, I knew that man isn't serious at all. As densely as Kano is, only one laboratory is in place for testing hmm. For those still supporting the State government or trying to justify the rise in deaths relating it to malaria etc.

1. Adamawa state recorded it's first covid-19 case from someone who came in from Kano
2. Plateau state recorded it's first case from someone who came in from Kano
YOU HAVE TRIED BRO.
OVER TO YOU, GANDUJE

3. Bauchi state recorded a case recently from someone who came in from Kano
4. Oyo state recorded it's first death from someone who came in from kano a custom top official.

I rest my case.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by udoka1987: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
centboy123456:
There govrment is just playing with there life

Make them no worry
you well so? play with their life as how nah?
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Askmewhy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. Wondering why they have not been testing in Kano for some days now. Can the government please take this more serious or do we wait until it is totally out of control?

Government wants to downsize their population.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by udoka1987: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
lord have mercy o....
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Eminya(f): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
asobo:
The very moment Ganduje requested for 15 billion naira, I knew that man isn't serious at all. As densely as Kano is, only one laboratory is in place for testing hmm. For those still supporting the State government or trying to justify the rise in deaths relating it to malaria etc.

1. Adamawa state recorded it's first covid-19 case from someone who came in from Kano
2. Plateau state recorded it's first case from someone who came in from Kano
3. Bauchi state recorded a case recently from someone who came in from Kano
4. Oyo state recorded it's first death from someone who came in from kano a custom top official.

I rest my case.

Most of the cases recorded in Gombe state are kano and Lagos returnees.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by drololaaof: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
The emir dethroning governor said the death in Kano were not due to COVID 19 it is unfortunate that Nigerians are hiding the truth. Those that were supposed to protect us were not doing so
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Pat081: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lol and they always do like speed or goat for that side
centboy123456:
There govrment is just playing with there life

Make them no worry
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
It is just like china that have the virus for a very long time but they hid it, so for kano when the death increases they will be of consign of the situation you know that kano is highly populated so there death rates you are seeing now is just a piece of bread..
God help nigeria, the Goverment is using everything both positive and negative to play politics.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by jamace(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
I thought some mallams (Islamic religious teachers) were preaching and telling their followers that COVID 19 was a scam, that there is nothing like that?

Anyway, the religious fanatics eyes go soon clear.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by asobo: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eminya:

Most of the cases recorded in Gombe state are kano and Lagos returnees.
Same Lagos that has been under lockdown. Just imagine what's going on in this country dear.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by tsdarkside(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
i dont think corona issues will be reported in nigeria that much.
we are used to death.... undecided undecided
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by lastclaire4(f): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
But why will ncdc add desease in Kano mysterious death who have not been tested positive for covid19 among the numbers that died of coronavirus?

Did they? J dont think they did.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by tsdarkside(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
you people should be careful oo....even after you recover,you can still get sick again.... undecided undecided
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by lastclaire4(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
asobo:
Please you can do yourself good by tuning to AIT. Hopefully they will replay the late Bankers mother in law SOS. The man was sick for more than a week.

Was any test of covid carried out on him? From the audio I listened to, all what happened from her narration happened within a week.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by lastclaire4(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tango123:

On what evidence are u saying corona does not kill in 2 day

Who told u when the banker was infected

Do u know when he started showing symptoms

Do u know his previous health history

Pls, if u dknt have any evidence for ur assertions, consider making ur statements sound like questions, instead of statements or assertions.

Where did you get your assertion also? I am not saying that guy is right.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by lastclaire4(f): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
EmmaOgbu:

How will you investigate the cause of death, when the state government said they don't have testing kits?

I agree with you but that is not enough to say they are covid 19 deaths. Any death from Kano is covid 19.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by tsdarkside(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
lastclaire4:

I agree with you but that is not enough to say they are covid 19 deaths. Any death from Kano is covid 19.

ofcourse....i am a asthamatiker,i start couffing as usual they say na corona....
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by asobo: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
lastclaire4:

Was any test of covid carried out on him? From the audio I listened to, all what happened from her narration happened within a week.
Those were symptoms of covid-19. Less you forget it all started like malaria and later transcended to his inability to breathe. The lungs must have been attacked by then.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Tango123: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
lastclaire4:

Where did you get your assertion also? I am not saying that guy is right.

Did i make any assertions?

I simply asked him questions. Read it again ma
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by amNIGERIA: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Trending video of increasing unexplained deaths in Kano
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJZDwMe1tc][url]
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by sexybash(f): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Coronavirus cannot wipe out the entire region, the young, and people with good immunity will survive n form what is called herd immunity, the the old people and people with weak immune system will die.
In a village in Bergamo Italy 80 people died in one night, let that sink in

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.