Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kano Mysterious Deaths - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Mysterious Deaths (82361 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Continue updating us frm dat side, God will surely see us through.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Newmans: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Social distance ignored !!
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nickymezor(f): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by olax02(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Covid-19 danger is looming in kano state, something needed to be done urgently. How do they even run covid -19 test when they dont have the test kits??

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by apex6817: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by BeerParlour: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dethronement of Sanusi.

The gods are angry
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Kenturkey048(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
planetx13:
All I know is that by the time the real number of deaths start coming out, nobody will beg anybody to stay indoors

Ciao
you no lie atall....
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by apex4394: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by shola07(f): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
this is serious o
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Buharidgeneral: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
If it is coronavirus then all the people following the dead body are also walking corpse considering how contagious the virus is.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Aystarz: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
uniqueuser:
PERSONALLY AM NOT PLEASED WITH THE WAY GANDUJE IS HANDLING THIS MYSTERIOUS DEATH AND COVID-19 MATTER.

A gentle phrase. Gandollar must be mad for letting this happen.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by ernesterioo(f): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
So sad and more deaths looming !!!

https://twitter.com/Nesterioo/status/1254058224791310336?s=19

Please I need you guys to answer a simple survey on which of the online learning platform you prefer to learn this lockdown?

https://twitter.com/Nesterioo/status/1254058224791310336?s=19
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by walteriyke: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dey removd their king the gods arre angry
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by MrPaul2: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Isahalbash:
Here, I am in Kuka-Bulukiya (Dala Cemetery) staying distantly from funeral procession. Four corpses are already in for burial and nobody knows how many are on their ways. We lost three close neighbours in less than 24 hours! We all know this is unusual and KNSG is not doing anything to investigate the rising cases of deaths.

Aliyu Dahiru Aliyu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Aliyussufiy/status/1253956982828122112

Maybe the gods are angry because they installed another emir when the 1st emir is still alive grin
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
In this Ramadan period for that matter shocked.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by BAMSRAY(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
God heal our land
come to the help of kano state is get thing out of hand
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Glink2018(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Since Mr Koro don enter Aboki State, let's be expecting mass burial every day...because of their way of life.

RIP in advance oh

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by uchrikk(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should take samples from Kano to Kaduna, Abuja or even to Lagos if nobody agrees to work at Kano test center again.
US pays $10k dollars per week to health workers that move to New York from other parts of America during this time. It is time for our dear country to learn to do likewise. Nobody wants to go to where they might die unless you give them reasons to take the risk.

I am just trying to suggest solutions that will work.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by hgnbello(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ganduje Shld Do D Needful Asap. RIP To D Dead,
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is what happens when majority of the people are uneducated, ignorant and stubbornly defiant in nature. We cannot afford to feel unconcerned about the ugly situation in Kano and north in general because there is hardly a place in the south where there is no sabo- Hausa community.

The truth is that the northerners are still moving freely from the north to the south in the name of bringing food items and livestock. Whatever progress that might have been recorded in the south regarding coronavirus pandemic battle would be wiped off by the visiting northerners.

North-South movement should be strictly restricted for now and various state governments down south must ensure full enforcement of this.

Majority of northerners are still primitive in their way of lives and thinking and this portends a great danger for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by hgnbello(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ganduje Shld Do D Needful Asap. RIP To D Dead,
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by sisisioge: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
pharmagba:
It is important at this time that before anybody is buried in kano, cause of death be ascertained or at least screened for covid-19.

Let those that have hear, let them hear

If the kano state government are playing the ostrich, that dips it's head in the ground, pretending all is well, soon death will come after it.

In the same vain, it is imperative that only close family members should attend such burials. See them going out in droves! Hian! So much for social distancing... This unreasonable behavior is actually from top-down!

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Liposure: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
See bicycles, disorganized structures and environment.

I'm on lockdown, no body should quote me
if i catch u dis babe uh
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by joeluv: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
I wonder how poor people with more than 5 children can feed. When the south keeps telling them, reduce your population them no gree hear.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by QTCL(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Covid 19 is already spreading in those communities...its so sad that northerners will bear the hightest rate of infection and deaths..
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by bellotaofeek: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
I hope it’s not corona virus. This is getting nastier !
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by solmus: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is why we need less states and regional government like china, as some state governors sturborn pass anything
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by almayda: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
The lockdown made a lot of patients leave the hospitals,those who hitherto could have headed to hospitals are stuck at home...these are old people with such ailments as diabetes and other terminal ailments.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Sleekfingers: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Shebi they were chanting “babu corona”

Northern Nigeria Corona go baddd!

By the time the world are through with the disease then Nigeria’s own will start, mark my words

already started. Even down here in lagos. People are not taking it serious. They busy shouting hunger or scam. By the time the virus finish dealing with nigerians. Nobody go tell them to stay indoor...yeye people.

And for the north, i said it before. When the virus enter the north , then that is the end of nigeria. But some people were calling me all sort of names. This is one of the thing bill gates wife predicted. Dead bodies will start littering the streets in africa...
The north that are still living in stone age.

My advice to most southern states is to short their borders. Because these bush people will start running to the south. Bunch of stubborn goats.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by wman(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ojokinugwa:
Hope is not 5G that is killing people of kano state, from what I heard the radiation from 5G is not good for human health and this one that ir seems that the state government kept mute it's suspicious!

So, there is 5G in Kano?
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Kayharry(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Aboki na mumu . religion kill u there .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.