Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kano Mysterious Deaths - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Mysterious Deaths (82450 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Majesty08: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairasurplus:
Religion is what is restricting the corpses from autopsy. They bury their deads within 24hours. They know the course of the deaths but who will summon enough courage to go and take samples from the dead and conduct a test. NCDC workers in Kano tested positive, who again will like to work in that center?
Everybody should go and write his will and submit to a bank because lawyers and not safe either.

Those death has nothing to do with covid 19

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by tunary(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
The words of Melinda gates is gradually coming to pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by OgbeniOja1: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
The kadarshians are making me proud

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nairalandmonika: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
fastseo:
Kano state and federal government should step in and act by sending in medical experts to find the root cause of this death.

If its Coronavirus then the whole population is at risk as this disease can wipe out an entire region within a short period of time

Coronavirus cannot wipe out the entire region, the young, and people with good immunity will survive n form what is called herd immunity, the the old people and people with weak immune system will die.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by micflo28(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
It hunger
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by cRobo: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:

Released in 1964
Bob Dylan Lyrics "The Times They Are A-Changin'"
Come gather 'round people Wherever you roam And admit that the waters Around you have grown And accept it that soon You'll be drenched to the bone If your time to you Is worth savin' Then you better start swimmin' Or you'll sink like a stone For the times they are a-changin'
Come writers and critics Who prophesize with your pen And keep your eyes wide The chance won't come again And don't speak too soon For the wheel's still in spin And there's no tellin' who That it's namin' For the loser now Will be later to win For the times they are a-changin'
Come senators, congressmen Please heed the call Don't stand in the doorway Don't block up the hall For he that gets hurt Will be he who has stalled There's a battle outside And it is ragin' It'll soon shake your windows And rattle your walls For the times they are a-changin'
Come mothers and fathers Throughout the land And don't criticize What you can't understand Your sons and your daughters Are beyond your command Your old road is Rapidly agin' Please get out of the new one If you can't lend your hand For the times they are a-changin'
The line it is drawn The curse it is cast The slow one now Will later be fast As the present now Will later be past The order is Rapidly fadin' And the first one now Will later be last For the times they are a-changin'
werey
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by pjhyde: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
proclinician:

U see this ur stupid mentality, as long as people continue to think like this, there may be no survivor of this disease in Africa.

You think the banker became ill and died 2 days after? Do you know how long the banker has been asymptomatic while also spreading the disease till the virus defeated his defenses and he died?

I am ashamed and i feel very for Africans. Look at black monkeys marching to their graves i don't know where they're going to.

Discipline saved china
Arrogance punished America and Europe
Ignorance will bury Africa if we do not wake up

Please increase the volume of the bolded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by banio: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Isahalbash:
Here, I am in Kuka-Bulukiya (Dala Cemetery) staying distantly from funeral procession. Four corpses are already in for burial and nobody knows how many are on their ways. We lost three close neighbours in less than 24 hours! We all know this is unusual and KNSG is not doing anything to investigate the rising cases of deaths.

Aliyu Dahiru Aliyu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Aliyussufiy/status/1253956982828122112

Drop the corpses in front of government house. Then the goverment will swing into action

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by gentilityndu: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
I have called someone in Kano, he said d cause d death is hunger, no means of survival.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by FX2BROWN: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Govt of Kano said, nothing has happened in the state. Truth is, the State is sitting on a time bomb, when it blows, they won't be able to control it. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what plays....

6 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Easy2K: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Apart from that, i hardly can sight anyone wearing nose mask.

sassysure:
And no social distancing?
See as people carry dead body dey go cemetery shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by AmTruth: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Op , Are there no information about the common symptoms the death persons are getting before dieing? Atleast that would give us a clue of what is really going on about the deaths.

Because if symptoms are not related to Covid19 symptoms before they die then it would be difficult to conclude that it is Covid.

So it would be appropriate if you could safely inquire to get information about the symptoms before death since you stay around.

God bless you.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by jericco1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's alarming and needs to be arrested soon
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by bnbash(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Religion does not prevent autopsy. If there is need then it will be permitted by religion.
Nairasurplus:
Religion is what is restricting the corpses from autopsy. They bury their deads within 24hours. They know the course of the deaths but who will summon enough courage to go and take samples from the dead and conduct a test. NCDC workers in Kano tested positive, who again will like to work in that center?
Everybody should go and write his will and submit to a bank because lawyers and not safe either.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Jakumo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
lloyds:
The banker got I'll on friday. . Corona virus doesn't kill in 2 days...

Most of those deaths in Kano can't be covid 19 because it doesn't kill suddenly, it usually takes up to at least 7 days after showing systoms. .

Even Malaria has killed up to 29 persons in Nigeria since we began locked down.

I don't believe this desease can thrive in Africa like it does in the west.

Sir, your assumption is wrong, wrong wrong.

Corona virus can and does kill its victims in a couple of days, sometimes, while for other patients, death may come weeks later, or not at all, depending on the luck of the draw, as defined by age and existing medical conditions.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by sleeknaija(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
womenareapes:
why won't this happen when Kano is dominated by that foolish religious set called Islam undecided

Stop blaming Islam for the stupidity of the Northerners. Are there no Muslim in the South West too? During this Ramadan period, how many mosques do u see gathering en-mass?..

The illiteracy level in the North is seriously affecting them.. They don't value their lives at all

3 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Kpilo101: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
The kano state gvt. Needs 15b to arrest the issues
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
womenareapes:
why won't this happen when Kano is dominated by that foolish religious set called Islam undecided

You go just kill ur sef becus of ISLAM.
Maybe na only Kano be Muslims dominated state, for not being able to reason beyond religion your edu is useless.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by justmeg(f): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should beg Sanusi to return to the throne. Then all will be well. grin
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Bigleaf1006: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
There is something fishy about this Kano death stories. I still would want to view with suspicion. Someone somewhere is trying to create unnecessary panic. The state government have said all this death stories are rumors.

If these were entirely true,I expect the city would have been in pandemonium already considering how volatile my people can be.

The silence of the state government also says alot. I think it's a script and some people wants to curry sympathy and arm twist the FG.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by 1stola: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairasurplus:
Use your brain nau!

How does burying under 24 hours affect autopsy?
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by perdollar(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
2023 wl now b of nearly equal vote. allahu Akbar. Sanusis curse!
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
lloyds:
The banker got I'll on friday. . Corona virus doesn't kill in 2 days...

Most of those deaths in Kano can't be covid 19 because it doesn't kill suddenly, it usually takes up to at least 7 days after showing systoms. .

Even Malaria has killed up to 29 persons in Nigeria since we began locked down.

I don't believe this desease can thrive in Africa like it does in the west.
It could be cholera.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Donlanray: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is scary
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by apex4797: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 184433[/color]
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by apex4797: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by ignis: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
LaIabobo:
Sadly, a business nerve centre like Kano state hasn't carried out a single Covid-19 test in days now due to lack of test kits.

So sad.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by blowjohn(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
cRobo:

werey

Ode u want to here marlian hits abi
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nackzy:
Now the people they use to give 2.3 million votes have forgotten them
Most of the cash donations goes to them.They don't just believe covid19 can harm them.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by zedman1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
GboyegaD:

They don't have an excuse and should create a make shift center. We can all act as though it is normal and nothing of emergency however, we all suffer the repercussions in the long run.
Ok, I thought you asked to know the reason.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Tequila2000: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.