Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kano Mysterious Deaths - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Mysterious Deaths (82381 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by humilitypays(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairasurplus:
Religion is what is restricting the corpses from autopsy. They bury their deads within 24hours. They know the course of the deaths but who will summon enough courage to go and take samples from the dead and conduct a test. NCDC workers in Kano tested positive, who again will like to work in that center?
Everybody should go and write his will and submit to a bank because lawyers and not safe either.
hahahahahaha
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by CEOwatazs: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
planetx13:
All I know is that by the time the real number of deaths start coming out, nobody will beg anybody to stay indoors

Ciao

If the number if deaths rise.... People will strt saying it's scam......

Is like you don't even know Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Kamps: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairasurplus:
Religion is what is restricting the corpses from autopsy. They bury their deads within 24hours. They know the course of the deaths but who will summon enough courage to go and take samples from the dead and conduct a test. NCDC workers in Kano tested positive, who again will like to work in that center?
Everybody should go and write his will and submit to a bank because lawyers and not safe either.

well said
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Actually if this thing is corona20 birus folks in Kano better brace up for hundreds of thousands of death in the next 30 days.

Yes something must kill a man quoters and some fools says all die na die.

It is not surprising to me that men die more than women because men always think taking sex performance, drinking to stupor, doing drugs, and forming hardman /hitman is called balling and enjoyment. An average woman is 10 times stronger than a man .

If you're a man reading this and you still do the above, let corona catch you /////// you're gone because your immune system can't fight. Exactly how the oyinbo destroyed their immune system. Ordinary fever and malaria go kill oyinbo like fowl. The same sickness we dey play with here.

Some fools in Nigeria thinks na sin when oyinbo comit dey kill them. Keep forming hard man and baller. Tears and sorrow loading. God forbid
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by seunmsg(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ganduje should be stoned to death. For crying out loud he had enough time to put in measures to prevent this unfortunate deaths but did noting. While governors like Wike, El-Rufai, Lalong etc were proactive by quickly locking down their states, Ganduje and some other Northern governors were behaving as if their people are immune to the virus.

The mass death in Kano is a direct consequence of Ganduje’s inaction. Sadly, the state government is still confused and doesn’t know how to respond appropriately to the crisis.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by israelmao(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gandollar is never there terms of governance,protection of lives and property but his pocket is always open for kickbacks in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by IMAliyu(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ojokinugwa:
Hope is not 5G that is killing people of kano state, from what I heard the radiation from 5G is not good for human health and this one that ir seems that the state government kept mute it's suspicious!
Kano doesn't have 5G at least not yet.

Kano is facing a more dangerous threat called ignorance and stubbornness.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by letitrainnow(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's covid19 na, please wake up.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Mattyau: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano state can't carry out covid test for some days now people are dying anyhow .
Nigeria our government never care about the mases.
What goes around will come around
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Solex99(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
everyone should try as much as possible to stay indoors, we all know it is difficult and due to the fact that we all need food to avoid hunger please the government will only do little to help and also staying safe is the best thing we need now.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Peppermintflav: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
I just hope we don't have another virus on our hands or a mutated version of the covid-19.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by socialmediaman: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
lloyds:
The banker got I'll on friday. . Corona virus doesn't kill in 2 days...

Most of those deaths in Kano can't be covid 19 because it doesn't kill suddenly, it usually takes up to at least 7 days after showing systoms. .

Even Malaria has killed up to 29 persons in Nigeria since we began locked down.

I don't believe this desease can thrive in Africa like it does in the west.

Without proper care it can kill quickly. It gets very serious quickly especially when the victim already has compromised immunity

5 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Richy4(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
That picture doesn't look like public/ social distancing was adhered to.. if the cause of death was corona, hmm!!! I fear for those people

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
What's Fulani President Doing To Rescue His Almajiri From This Menace
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by bidex(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
asobo:
The very moment Ganduje requested for 15 billion naira, I knew that man isn't serious at all. As densely as Kano is, only one laboratory is in place for testing hmm. For those still supporting the State government or trying to justify the rise in deaths relating it to malaria etc.

1. Adamawa state recorded it's first covid-19 case from someone who came in from Kano
2. Plateau state recorded it's first case from someone who came in from Kano
3. Bauchi state recorded a case recently from someone who came in from Kano
4. Oyo state recorded it's first death from someone who came in from kano a custom top official.

I rest my case.
Na wah o
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by igbowoman: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
What were the symptoms?
How does just reporting death help anyone solve the mystery?
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Achiri: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wahala.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
I know he's just building flyovers and unnecessary bridges still get clapped for even when it's mediocre..

But he actually lacks common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by emerged01(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elderly people? This must be Covid19.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by uuzba(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Some people will still come and type "It is getting serious".

I wonder when the issue will finally be considered serious by these individuals.
The whole world is on lockdown now
Don't worry.
When the whole solar system is on lockdown that's when they will know that it is serious

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by GboyegaD(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
zedman1:
Ok, I thought you asked to know the reason.

Yeah I did but was also trying to stress why they need to do test whatever way they can.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by PervertProphet: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairasurplus:

Religion is what is restricting....
Islam is what is restricting.......

Now, that's better!!
Just that minor change!!

As for the rest of your statement. Your comment is spot on and you made an amazing comment.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by samkay3g(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should send those chinese dia
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by sirclemzy: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
gloriaunobi:
See bicycles, disorganized structures and environment.

I'm on lockdown, no body should quote me

I only quoted you because I admire you.
0--8--1--6@5+6@87(5)5@2 chat me up on whatsapp pls
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by AleagueEdu: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Govt needs to investigate.......
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by ehardetola(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
uniqueuser:
PERSONALLY AM NOT PLEASED WITH THE WAY GANDUJE IS HANDLING THIS MYSTERIOUS DEATH AND COVID-19 MATTER.

He still requesting for 15bn from FG, instead of all hands to be on desk to investigate the causes of dead

1 Like

Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Ayobami7(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
hmmm
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by cybriz82(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Na normal thing wey dey always happen or north during heat period.i remember about 26people died in sokoto poly in one week...around 2014.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Godwin2am(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Uncle covik-19 has actually visited kano state, but the religious � believe won't let them see front. Covik-19 attack the elderly � faster.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by Happyfela(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ignorance at its peak.
Re: Kano Mysterious Deaths by alenwup(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
The problem is that they don't learn anything. I really don't understand the kind of humans these people are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.