Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1125724 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kingp91: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hi apart from Coventry do you know anyother school that does this? And using an old waec would that be a problem at visa stage?
mentored:

Coventry University accepts WAEC directly to year one without A level or foundation for undergraduate provided you are 16 years and above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
justwise:

Please lets not be irresponsible about this, many countries you want to travel to are still struggling with coronavirus and schools can not even guarantee face to face lecture.

Stop spamming this section with this message

But many HERE don't want to hear the truth or the reality on ground that there is a pandemic .....

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sanitizer:

Use Access Bank visa card. it has a monthly international transaction limit of $3000

Correct.
Also note that Access Bank rates are usually close to those on the black market.
Do not expect to transact at circa 390 to $1.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Maze20(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Call them 2moro by 9.am they will pick.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
I was going to say this lol.
Accessbank dealt with me last week.
I wanted to fund my euro wallet and I was charged at 530 to €1 when it was still at 525 in black market. They even charged higher. Same as FidelityBank. All ripping people off. Best is ZenithBank, Ecobank, Stanbic.... but they have limits. Nigeria can stress someone honestly.

It is well smiley
Cyberknight:

Correct.
Also note that Access Bank rates are usually close to those on the black market.
Do not expect to transact at circa 390 to $1.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello house, Please which bank has the best rate from this four. Access, Fidelity, first bank and Polaris.
I want to be sure of the bank I would move my money to permanently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I was going to say this lol.
Accessbank dealt with me last week.
I wanted to fund my euro wallet and I was charged at 530 to €1 when it was still at 525 in black market. They even charged higher. Same as FidelityBank. All ripping people off. Best is ZenithBank, Ecobank, Stanbic.... but they have limits. Nigeria can stress someone honestly.

It is well smiley

Use CBN Form A in any bank to pay your school fees, deposit and obrain PTA at CBN rate.

Dont use aboki, euro wallet or black market.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
pwettyhardey:
Hello house, Please which bank has the best rate from this four. Access, Fidelity, first bank and Polaris.
I want to be sure of the bank I would move my money to permanently
Use CBN Form A in any bank to pay your school fees, deposit and obrain PTA at CBN rate.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Yeah form A is the best, but that’s only for tuition payment.
I wasn’t paying fees. Just wanted to fund my trading account and had to use my card. So I was charged high sadly sad .
hosey:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kingp91:
Hi apart from Coventry do you know anyother school that does this? And using an old waec would that be a problem at visa stage?

University of Central Lancashire.
You must have WAEC or NECO Grade B profile
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by garuskoko(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
hosey:

How can you use form A to pay for IHS and visa fee??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hopefuliam: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
I did my TB test at IOM and on my result at
Chest XRAy section what was ticked for me was abnormal
also Referral letter given to applicant was ticked as well (none was given to me)
the no evidence of active pulmonary TB was ticked
Is this result okay
Please house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Looks like there's an error on the certificate; you should go back to IOM to correct this. If the xray comes out normal, only the "not done" box of the sputum test, "normal" box of the chest xray and "no evidence of TB" will be ticked.

If it comes out abnormal, the no evidence of TB box won't be ticked and the referral letter box and the abnormal box will be ticked.

hopefuliam:
I did my TB test at IOM and on my result at
Chest XRAy section what was ticked for me was abnormal
also Referral letter given to applicant was ticked as well (none was given to me)
the no evidence of active pulmonary TB was ticked
Is this result okay
Please house

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
No. You have to pay online.
garuskoko:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kingp91: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Will the waec being like 8yrs old be a problem during viss stage
hosey:

University of Central Lancashire.
You must have WAEC or NECO Grade B profile
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kingp91:

Just apply for admission to the two respective schools.

I cant keep spoonfeeding you.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Firstlady00: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
mentored:

Coventry University accepts WAEC directly to year one without A level or foundation for undergraduate provided you are 16 years and above

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
To be honest, you’re more likely to be offered a foundation entry than direct year one entry. Most unis accept about 5 years old at least. Yours being 8 years could illustrate that you’ve been out of college for a while & you need to start from the basics.

Anyway like @hosey said, you should apply and see where it goes. Usually if the university accepts your credentials, then you’re good to go proceed for visa. You should enquire directly with the universities and be sure.
All the best smiley
Kingp91:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by prettylawlah: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good afternoon all
Has anyone here done Global Citizenship
Scholarship interview with the University of Dundee?
I have an interview for 31st July.
I would appreciate some tips.
Thank you seniors
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arhyur(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Just got charged 495 for form A at zenith bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DMainMan: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
arhyur:
Just got charged 495 for form A at zenith bank.
Do you know immediately that very moment of the exchange rate or later?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kingp91: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lol calm down i already have an admission to Coventry.
If you don't wanna help then don't no need to be harsh man. Thanks though grateful you answered
hosey:

Just apply for admission to the two respective schools.

I cant keep spoonfeeding you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kingp91: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thanks alot i already have an admission with Coventry i just wanted to enquire maybe i could get elsewhere and also get a lil assurance on the visa process. My money isn't an issue and so is my intention to study. Been following this thread for a while even before i joined. Thanks so much for your input
Skymoore1004:
To be honest, you’re more likely to be offered a foundation entry than direct year one entry. Most unis accept about 5 years old at least. Yours being 8 years could illustrate that you’ve been out of college for a while & you need to start from the basics.

Anyway like @hosey said, you should apply and see where it goes. Usually if the university accepts your credentials, then you’re good to go proceed for visa. You should enquire directly with the universities and be sure.
All the best smiley

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arhyur(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Was told 486 yesterday when I filled the form but got charged 495 today. They already told me it could go higher though
DMainMan:

Do you know immediately that very moment of the exchange rate or later?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oludare90: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello everyone!
Please is a bank statement from a MFB acceptable by ukvi?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
If the MFB is duly registered and regulated by the CBN, yes.

Oludare90:
Hello everyone!
Please is a bank statement from a MFB acceptable by ukvi?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Treasure010: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
You can't use a form A to pay IHS or Visa fee. Form A can only be used for your tuition fee. For your Visa fee you can use a dollar card or get a bank that has a higher limit.

garuskoko:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Treasure010: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
This are the likely questions for the scholarship,
They will ask you why you want to study in the university of Dundee.
Why you want to study your course choice.
In a team work what strength would you bring to the team.
It will be based on your course choice so read about your course and also the school.
Finally you will get more information from Google browse on "how to prepare for scholarship interviews"

Goodluck!!!

prettylawlah:
Good afternoon all
Has anyone here done Global Citizenship
Scholarship interview with the University of Dundee?
I have an interview for 31st July.
I would appreciate some tips.
Thank you seniors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mdeeokoye: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
I called countlessly but it was always busy. So I sent them a mail and they responded after 2 days. I chose friday, 24th. I am guessing they will respond to your mail perhaps they have a lot of request atm. sending mails to book a request/slot is just daft!

Dfazz:
Please how did you book for TB test with IOM I have sent countless mail and also tried calling their mobile numbers repeatedly without success as all the number are not connecting or switched off,kindly assist thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (721)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.