Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,200 members, 7,913,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:11 AM

Evidence Or Reason; How Do We Arrive At The Truth Of Covid-19 Cases In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Evidence Or Reason; How Do We Arrive At The Truth Of Covid-19 Cases In Nigeria (141 Views)

Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Or Reason; How Do We Arrive At The Truth Of Covid-19 Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
In my opinion, I feel there are a lot of things intensionally or unintentionally hidden from us concerning Covid-19 in Nigeria and only the truth i believe can make people comply with the lockdown.

Let's take Kano for example, can more than 640 people contract malaria and die within one week like they have said?
Does it mean mosquitoes are almost in every breath they take over there?
There are lots of questions to ask but can we count on Reasoning more now that there are no clear evidences on whats happening and we as individuals can not get the right evidence.

Evidence or Reason?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Secret: Get Rid Of Belly Fat / How do i Get Rid Of Dandruff / Covid-19: Its Myths And Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.