Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your (1136 Views)

This Is Bad, Check It And Drop Your Comments / Drop Your Funniest Memes / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bestmanwealthy:
My first winner
show me love abeg
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Bestmanwealthy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
First winner price 3k pls the winner should let them know am sending the money real

1 Like

Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by ICHguy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes got the money, 3rd winner 1k..thanks bro. God bless
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Bestmanwealthy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
congratulation to all the winner the money has being transfer to their various act the drop watch out for my next have away would be on my Instagram follower please you can follow bestman_quad much love
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Emaax77(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by ICHguy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Emaax77:
I was the second to comment and I even liked all your videos..
Hmmmmm...
baba you just won 5k from the other giveaway thread. Is that not enough for you.
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by teegeealiu: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Emaax77:
I was the second to comment and I even liked all your videos..
Hmmmmm...
Leave the guy, the give away is audio. I didn't see the about 3 people that commented on the Instagram page in the give away even though they were only 5 comments there. I was just following it. Why didn't he credit only the 5 people there that went by his rules.

FAKE!
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Bestmanwealthy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
First winner

Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Emaax77(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by ICHguy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Emaax77:

Are you Mad?
I'm am blocking you from collecting yours??
I commented here even before the other.
monitoring spirit
You don't even have manners.

It is well with your soul.
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by ICHguy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
teegeealiu:
Leave the guy, the give away is audio. I didn't see the about 3 people that commented on the Instagram page in the give away even though they were only 5 comments there. I was just following it. Why didn't he credit only the 5 people there that went by his rules.

FAKE!
I was part of those that comment bro. And I got credited as the 3rd winner.
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by JasonJidenna(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
teegeealiu:

FAKE!
Fake with screenshots?

Which kain bad belle be this?

Bestmanwealthy, thanks for helping those guys out.

1 Like

Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by teegeealiu: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Fake with screenshots?

Which kain bad belle be this?

Bestmanwealthy, thanks for helping those guys out.
Did you visit the Instagram page? Did you see the number of people that commented? Exactly 5. They kept to the rules so where did others who were credited come from. Only the first commenter and OmoDavido was credited. What makes you now think that it wasn't staged
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by YourMajesty(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bestmanwealthy:
First winner
Thanks bro. I got the alert.
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by JasonJidenna(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
teegeealiu:
Did you visit the Instagram page? Did you see the number of people that commented? Exactly 5. They kept to the rules so where did others who were credited come from. Only the first commenter and OmoDavido was credited. What makes you now think that it wasn't staged
You should hide your face in shame.

The confirmation by the lucky winners just prove that the Op was transparent enough.

Do not discredit him if you cannot give.

1 Like

Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by teegeealiu: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You should hide your face in shame.

The confirmation by the lucky winners just prove that the Op was transparent enough.

Do not discredit him if you cannot give.
Boy, that was audio whether you like it or not. I have stated the facts and they're staring at you in the face. What happened to the rules, the only 5 people who kept to it, why weren't all of them credited as winners? Where did the other 3 spring out from?

Let us argue along this path.
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bestmanwealthy:
congratulation to all the winner the money has being transfer to their various act the drop watch out for my next have away would be on my Instagram follower please you can follow bestman_quad much love
Lol.
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2020
Follow bestman_quad
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Prikingp: 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
None
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Bestmanwealthy(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
gave away
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Bestmanwealthy post=88897095]simple instruction follow u are calling it a task, pls is not compulsory!!! [/quote

I'm not interested in ur giveaway.. Go & sit down..
Re: Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your by Bestmanwealthy(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2020
follow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Bites Personal Nurse Over Fake Sextape / Wat Does The Inlaw Get? / Black And White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.